Have you ever seen a girl pee in real life?

Have you ever seen a girl pee in real life?

Attached: tissejenter.jpg (807x538, 132K)

Yes, a girl took a piss in front of me at a halloween party

Funny timing for this post since i just took a shit, pic related

Attached: B6C13F03-F59E-45B4-85B1-B41457D9318F.jpg (4032x3024, 1.39M)

guys are so lucky, they have a mini hose

No, that's disgusting. I've seen a girl shit though, because I paid her to take a shit in front of me. Was hot as fuck.

I did once convince a girl to pee on my dick
it was pretty hot

There was this one time I saw a girl piss IRL. The way she did it looked kind of weird to me. She didn't squat like the girls in this pic; rather, she went behind a tree (failing to conceal herself obviously) and bent over really far, resulting in the pee coming out backwards. Can you think of any reason she did this? I mean the reason she peed outside was because we were nowhere near a bathroom. But why she used that 'angle' as opposed to just squatting? Maybe to avoid having to take off her pants?

When me and my gf drink we will use the 1 toilet we have a lot, ill always let her go first and watch her while i wait, she doesnt mind. I sometimes ask if i can pee between her legs while shes going but she always says no and laughs

what the fuck are you eating lad?? looks like a bomb went off in that poor porcelain bowl.

my crush literally peed right in front of me once. that was a confusing boner

I live with my gf and have seen her piss, shit, and push my cum out on the toilet

yeah a few times, i didnt find it that hot back then but boy i sure would now.

I know right? It feels like I got punched repeatedly in the gut. I made chicken noodle soup with lime last night and ate it today. My girlfriend says you DO NOT cook wirh lime unless you will eat it immediately. Fuckin lime is eating away at me :((((

ya at a new year's party. Some super drunk girl i knew was peeing/throwing up in the only bathroom. She ended up walking aimlessly around in her panties. her pussy REAKED

Describe the setting and context as best as you can remember.

The girl I had living with me over the summer of 2013 would frequently get UTIs and associated bladder control problems. Only one bathroom, so if I was in the shower or whatever she'd barge in and pee.

In an attempt to make this awkward and discourage the behavior, I started to watch from around the shower curtain, but I think she enjoyed it (or at the very least didn't mind).

At one point she came in while I had the shower on to warm up, but was pooping. She made a kind of distressed squawk and asked how long I'd be. I suggested she piss in the sink.

She danced around a bit, then stripped naked in front of me and got in the shower. Then SHE peeked around the curtain and we maintained strong eye contact as I pooped and she peed (I presume).

Then I joined her in the shower and fucked her mouth.

we were watching tv, i went to take a piss, the bathroom was dirty so i started cleaning it a bit. she came to the bathroom and said she had to go, i told her to wait a minute i'm cleaning it, then she just walked in dropped her pants and sat on the toilet and started pissing as i was standing there confused

I've drank piss straight from girls vaginas before
I have no idea where the fetish came from, but I find it hot

Yucky, fake, and gay.

We met on /b/, if that provides additional context for me and her being fucking weirdos with no boundaries.

Did she ever have an accident in her pants?

Because it's cool to pee really far, did you ever think of that?