Age difference thread

Putting aside your "having gf is normie reee!!" bullshit for just ONE thread,

Is it acceptable for a 28 year old MALE to be in a romantic and sexual relationship with an 18 year old FEMALE?

Attached: wa wi.png (969x907, 784K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/F7Ntg58uKvc?t=45
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It means they're a failure because they can't get anyone their own age.

Shes is 18 obvi its okay desu, if you really like her and not just because shes young its fine once you two grow older it wont matter

it is acceptable for any two people of sexual maturity to be in a sexual relationship

Of course it is ok. Dont let roasties shame you into dating old hags. (((Age gap))) is just a feminist shaming tactic used by angry ancient thots too old to ride the cock carousel

is this a grooming thread?

yeah basically this
what does a nearly 30 year old guy have in common with a teenager? nothing. he just wants to fuck her
>inb4 roastie ree you're just a jealous old hag
yeah whatever think what you want. but i know i'm right and deep down you do too

>what does a nearly 30 year old guy have in common with a teenager?

We're on r9k, have you seriously never heard of a manchild before?

dont see a problem

i will never understand this thought and the "too much life experience" bullshit people say. who cares if they dont have much in common other than attraction? and what life experience is so much that makes a 10 year difference too big?
>his first paycheck
>his first loan
>living away from childhood home and paying rent in a shared apartment
OMFG HOW CAN SHE UNDERSTAND HIM?

Young = beautiful
Old = ugly
think what you want. but i know i'm right and deep down you do too

Why should they even WANT one their own age?

Perfectly normal. Was relatively recent in human history that people started to be against it. My folks have a 10 year gap and they're happy (more so than most imo)

anime? games? memes?
checkmate roastflaps, should've settled down before you were a christmas cake

Literal roasty hag.
What do I have in common with some feminist roasty who's my age? Nothing.
I can have a lot in common with a teenager. Some are much more intelligent and interesting than your typical old roasty.

I'm 27 and would date a 14 year old if I could as long as she's high IQ and not your typical memeing, disney loving, capeshit loving zoomer. I don't think older women are any more mature than teenagers, in fac tit's often the case as older women have experience using their sexuality to control men and develop very bad and immature habits because of that.

Honestly, from what I've seen and experienced in my life, females seem to become LESS mature over time if anything. I don't know how to explain it but it's what seems to happen.

Attached: video games.jpg (1280x1860, 728K)

why would they want anyone their own age? Men pretty much unanimously agree that 17-20 are females' peak years.

>that pic
Only Hollywood pedos do that. No typical dads don't fucking rub their daughters nipples to tickle them wtf.
youtu.be/F7Ntg58uKvc?t=45

In the eyes of the law it's fine. That's really all that matters. Sure we can judge them based on our preconceptions, but realistically there is no scientific way to pair people based on maturity. There are 18 year olds more mature than 40 year olds. They are already past the age of puberty so they won't die or be critically damaged by intercourse, and have full legal rights as adults. What's the issue?

>Im 27 and would date a 14 year old
>i dont think older women are any more mature than teenagers.
Imagine being this retarded.

spotted the seething marvelfag. fuck off dude leave the man alone

I mean yeah that's pretty hot. I've seen a girl in her 20s kissing a man in his 50s like it was the greatest thing ever, so.

Sociallly? No, not really. But you're not breaking any laws so who gives a fuck?

I'm 24 and I dated a 17 year old recently.
People born after 1999 are retards.
The younger generation of girls is really crazy and promiscuous.

A solid number of girls at the end of highschool are studious, hard working and humble.
Christmas cake women are a fucking wreck. Nonstop drinking, hard drugs and getting pumped and dumped isn't good for a person's soul and the fact that they're fed nonstop malevolent propoganda doesn't help either. Not everybody becomes more mature over time and women very frequently slam backwards in reverse for their "exploratory" (degradation) phase.

Attached: Roasty.jpg (343x147, 10K)

All capeshit is trash. IDK why you would defend a man very inappropriately touching his daughter in public just because he's on your "team" of faggy super heroes.

Sure, but youre making a completely unfair comparison of two absolute extremes and attempting to use that to validate the gap between them as being normal. The truth is those are both outliers in society and you cant pretend their existence makes it okay to have such a massive age gap in every or any case.

if you find out your gf was groomed by her uncle into being into BDSM, is it bad to take advantage of that and take her deeper down the rabbit hole?

Attached: nyoron.png (589x465, 232K)

Lol you think those are extremes?

>Men pretty much unanimously agree that 17-20 are females' peak years.
People who browse Jow Forums aren't real men lmao

so you're saying r9k is full of women pretending to be misogynist men?

I don't think there's anything wrong with it. If you're both adults and you both care about each other, then it doesn't matter.
From what I've seen age gap relationships tend to last a lot longer than similar age ones.
Couldn't give any insight as to why, but that's just what I've noticed from the people around me.

What do you mean if? If I`m dating my niece it wouldnt be much of a surprise would it?

Law says its fine, go for it.
Women your age will super shame you, cause their biological clock is running out of sand.
Feel your ego(again only if the law in your country says its fine)
Live love fuck

Attached: 1547272248429.png (991x672, 206K)

>sexual relationship
Only if they're married. ALL sexual relations outside of marriage are sinful and degenerate. And it's best to marry young, especially for females. If anything, 18 is a big high.
>b-but muh maturity
Niggra, you don't mature without experience. You don't gain experience by being single. A huge part of the problem is girls slutting it up instead of marrying, so they stay girls forever instead of becoming women.

Attached: 1547955219699.jpg (443x455, 96K)

As a 27 year old in a relationship with an 18 year old, nothing at all. Only had one person give me shit (who just so happened to be a girl working at a bar I frequent).

I'm an oldfag and have hooked up with several younger girls off Jow Forums. Nothing wrong with it.

please do not lewd your niece

>hooked up with
>several

this is a wildly different thing from a committed monoamorous relationship, user-kun.

Yes it is. For one it is much simpler. Monoamorous relationships are a hassle unless she is the perfect girl for you. Which none of these were.

I dated an 18 year old at 28. I don't recommend it at all. It's absolutely possible to still have things in common and it has the added bonus of learning from each other (the younger obviously learning from the experiences of the older and the older being reminded to lighten up and have a little more fun like the younger) which sounds great and all at first, but

In the end the immaturity of the younger one will prove to be too much. They'll throw tantrums and act out their teenage angst every chance they get, often making you miserable way more than they actually make you happy. You can't really bring them around friends either because friends get annoyed with them and they're too young to understand what is and isnt socially ok around adults. In my case the genders were flipped but I'm sure a young woman is just as annoying if not more than a young man.

Attached: 1508802911934.png (540x639, 167K)

28 / 2 = 14
14 + 7 = 21

No
Blah blah blah too low in content

>being a slave to some bullshit formula

youre seeing things that arent there pal. the guy was obviously holding back tears so his hands were fidgeting. if you look closely he was reaching for those flower necklace.

>haf ur age plus 7 or u r a pedo!

Attached: brainlet.png (621x702, 56K)