Why are you still natty?

Attached: virginnatty.jpg (2352x916, 557K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nKNrxGPI1fw
youtu.be/RD_44xEEDjU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don’t really feel like getting steroids

>muh needles motherfucka

Post your fake gains

Because I don’t want to start until I’m lean and I keep fucking up any cuttin progress I make because I’m a fat fuck neet Who can’t get his shit together haha

Too fat currently.

Attached: flq2h6iyfc611.jpg (640x853, 72K)

Iron man dies in endgame

I'm a pussy that doesn't want to mess with my body's hormones. Also I hate needles and oral steroids aren't worth it.

Delet!!!!

Attached: 1555873696733.gif (800x330, 1.35M)

Because i dont want to inject myself with hormones

because i'm not a faggot who cheats to get fake gains.

Sit down beta.

>is forced to give his money to the juice jews for the rest of his life because the minute he stops roiding his balls stop working and test production drops to zero

Attached: ggg3g.jpg (1500x2296, 355K)

Because they shrink your penis and testicles my guy

my money goes to other drugs

I'm old now. Will probably die soon. What's the point? Wasted my youth in the natty cesspool of shit gains

your balls stop working while you're on cycle dummy

I'm 25 and my natty gains are great, you must have had shit genetics or work ethic

>not doing SS+GOMAD
I SHIGGY DIGGY.

tits or gtfo!

>Thinks because steroids can be safe with the proper amount of research beforehand, frequent testing by a doctor informed of your pasttime, and adequate funding to buy "clean" quims and extras like nolvadex and hcg; that this means everybody should be taking steroids.
Yeah no faggot

Attached: 1521988793492.gif (260x320, 1.97M)

Keep telling yourself that so it's clear you're right

Because it's hard

that's wrong tho

I want to live past 22

Infections
Balding
Acne
Moon face
Gyno
Blood Pressure/Hematocrit problems
Blood vessel damage
Cardiac problems
Sourcing your shit is annoying
Injecting regularly is annoying
Possibly needing to stay on TRT for life
Traveling/Vacations become a hassle since you can't just take roids with you everywhere
Infertility
It costs money and basically gives you no benefits unless you're a paid athlete/model/movie star.

>oh but you can take ancillary pills to combat the sid-
Ya and those pills also have sides, and cost money and take up space in your house and you're basically turning into a junkie trying to juggle a drug cocktail and doing bloodtests regularly trying to micromanage all your body chemistry. And there's literally no benefit when you can get big and strong naturally and be exponentially healthier in comparison.

Attached: side effects of steroid use.jpg (564x423, 45K)

>1. They're not safe to use UNLESS you are under the direct supervision of a medical professional
The /fraud/ crowd will refute this, but they're biased, insecure, and may even addicted, and like all drug addicts, will rationalize any way they can to defend their drug use. Unmonitored use can result in severe injury or death.

>2. They're psysiologically addictive
Unnaturally high levels of hormones in your body cause extreme changes that have nothing to do with your muscles, changes that may not be reversible. For instance: BITCH TITS.

>3. They're psychologically addictive
Once you start taking them, not only will you recover faster from training, allowing your muscles to grow faster and bigger, you'll feel GREAT, like a GOD, like you can do anything. You'll have confidence like you've never had in your life. You'll do ANYTHING to keep feeling this way -- even if it means using more steroids, above and beyond any reasonable amount, or using them for an extended period of time, above and beyond what was necessary. You stop using them, not only will your 'gains' begin to melt away, but you'll feel like SHIT: low energy, depressed, unsure of yourself. Welcome to WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMS! Like any drug addict, you'll do ANYTHING to get more steroids. This is probably the most dangerous side-effect of all.

>4. Your 'gains' won't look like 'natty' gains, they'll look like 'steroid' gains
Aside from the impossibly fast gains you'll get, those gains will look different and people will be able to tell.
Again, the /fraud/ crowd will attempt to refute this, but it's clearly and objectively true.
You'll find yourself having to lie to people about using steroids. They'll know you're lying to them, and they'll lose respect for you; your social reputation will be damaged. People won't trust you anymore.

Attached: steroids taketh away.jpg (611x1260, 98K)

>5. They're ILLEGAL in most countries
Anabolic steroids are ILLEGAL to purchase and/or posess in most countries, a felony-level offense.
Furthermore, since you'll have to use illegal sources to get them, there's no guarantee that what you're getting is actually what you're paying for, ***OR*** that what you're getting is SAFE TO USE. Could contain just about anything; could be watered down, could do absolutely nothing. Could contain other illegal and highly addictive drugs for all you know; how would you like to find out you've been injecting methamphetamines and are now addicted to them? Could even contain something that, with regular use, is DEADLY. You'll have no way of knowing what you're getting, and that alone should scare you off the very idea of obtaining and using these drugs.

>6. Unless you're a pro athlete at the top of your game making millions of dollars a year, you really don't have a sufficient excuse to take the risk of using steroids
Even if you are a pro athlete, you're still cheating. Saying "everyone else does it" is a lame excuse.

>7. "So I can bang hot club sluts" is one of the most pathetic reasons imaginable
Especially considering the risk to your health and life from using steroids.

>8. "So I can get a girlfriend" is neck-and-neck with #7 for 'most pathetic reason'
Do you really want to base a relationship with some girl on a LIE? Not smart.
Eventually she'll discover your steroid use. What will you do then? Rhetorical question, it's 'game over' at that point.

Infections
>Only if you're too dumb to use needles right
Balding
>Only if you're sensitive and even then may not be noticeable
Acne
>Manageable, my acne actually gets better on cycle
Moon face
>Wrong. You're thinking corticosteroids
Gyno
>At massive doses with poor management, sure
Blood Pressure/Hematocrit problems
> Temporary and manageable
Blood vessel damage
>Same with smoking and you get zero gains for that
Cardiac problems
>Usually fleeting and dose dependent

Sourcing your shit is annoying
>Bawww
Injecting regularly is annoying
>Bawww
Infertility
>Temporary, if at all
It costs money and basically gives you no benefits
>Being insanely jacked and lean isn't a benefit

>9. You're cheating. Anything that you 'gain' (physically, socially, etc) from the moment you stick that needle in you is a LIE
If you're an athlete in a competitive sport, any win you get will be from cheating. Any social gain you make based on you being physically large from steroid use will be from cheating. As previously stated, you'll likely have to lie to people about your steroid use. Your life will become a never-ending game of having to lie to people constantly. Ask yourself: do you really want your life to be like that? If you have no problem with that, then you need to take a long, hard look at your life.

COPE COPE COPE COPE COPE COPE COPE COPE COPE COPE

The turbo autists on here provide good info from arguing, but it's not as deep.

It's a trade deal I'm not willing to make because I don't like the balance of what I'm giving vs what I'm getting.

lmao SEETHING nattycuck

Dont know how to get roids and I workout at home.

Lol at all this natty cope.

Sauce?

Because I dont want my balls to shrink

QFT
Nothing against those who pin but they will look more tryhard gymmaxed compared to a natty every time (not necessarily a bad thing)

Because every roider I’ve met in real life except for two were either
>manlets
>balding
>acne
>just plain ugly, poor bastards
And i know that acne and balding can come from the roids, but there always seems to be some major physical insecurity they have

I want to live more than 50 years

Don't know where to get roids or what roids to take.

Why haven't they invented steroids that have no side-effects?

I like having hair, and girls like it better than muscle true story

cant tell if troll or full retard.

What do you do to control acne on cycle? I’m acne prone, and rn the only thing holding me back from running a quick test cycle is my fear of a severe breakout

Stupid question incoming

Using only TRT count as not being natty aka being a fraud?

> t. Someone with naturally low test

Yes

Attached: 1556166891479.jpg (1080x720, 176K)

:( ok another question, started pining 200mg per week of sustenon, changes have been especially in my temper (improved A LOT) my cycle is finishing tho and afaik that's a very low dose, is PCT required anyways?

when looking like this after 6 years of training, maybe... just maybe... you're doing something wrong and I'm not talking about not roiding...

I don't know how to get steroids. Literally the only reason. Same as I wasn't doing drugs until I found out how to get them.

Because the natty limit is all you need to attract women. Also lifting has become therapeutic to dealing with stress so most days I have an urge to go.

Attached: phEIdq5.jpg (800x800, 45K)

Based.

Can steroids help boost your sex drive?

I'm waiting till I've been lifting for 4 years.
>spend 4 years lifting and get a good body
>roid
> now look like I've been lifting for 8+ years
instead of
>roid now
>look like I've been lifting for 4 years

lol not gonna read all that shit

The only reason I'm natty is I don't know where to get steroids. If I did, I'd inject it all.

yes

this
waiting patiently to get massive

i like being alive

Yes. For example tren will make you want to fuck a hole in a shapely tree, and mast will make your dick hard enough to actually do it.

Google it

I get fucking drug tested regularly by my unit and randomly by my fire department.

youtube.com/watch?v=nKNrxGPI1fw

What kind of piece of shit shills for steroids 10 times a day every fucking day on Jow Forums?

Steroid will literally fuck up your entire life, deform you and possibly kill you. Fuck this motherfucker, he's waiting for a poor user to bait and die. Fuck off.

What is the point of roiding of you can just do surgery, lmao.

I don’t use steroids, but why is there a need to lie in social situations? If your friends ask, just say you do low dose steroids

1. I don't have the money to invest in blood tests

2. Buying gear online is sketchy

3. I'm really stupid so I'll probably fuck it up

Zyzz's body was attainable natty yet he killed himself for it. How sad.
>ib i-it was a pre-existing condition!!

Attached: if ya smeeeelllllllll.gif (422x318, 3.94M)

Give me a source motherfucker or at least a website were I can get informed about some and I'll takeoff the natty land like you've never seen before.
Leafland preferably.

Are you filling your lack of discipline with chemistry? Never gonna make it

I took a couple of cycles of SARMs last year
if I get my depressed lazy ass to the gym again, I think I will try it again after summer

stay small faggots, post body

Attached: 53337692_10218112390186422_4813112077574995968_n.jpg (960x501, 42K)

lifting is not all that important to me. i watch my diet and lift regularly, but it's not important enough that i feel the need to inject chemicals and potentially damage my body. it's just something i do on the side.
i don't mind other people doing it, but it's not something for me.

too poor for that.

Why are you drinking them then?

if you went back in time 100,000 years and picked up a random age 25-50 white man from some forest in europe he would look better than the first guy. srs

literally tranny-tier behavior

>inb4 that heartmode black dude on an insane amount of test with "muh roidgains"

The acne is largely a result of increased E2 levels. An aromatase inhibitor such as aromasin will keep that in check.

gj, Ill be saving this one

Attached: Screenshot_20190426_170541.jpg (1080x2397, 643K)

It doesn’t matter if you are in the bottom 10th percentile for test production. If you lift for even 1.5 yrs doing things properly you will certainly look better than the guy on the left. This image is just roiders propaganda

enjoy dropping dead soon due to a heart attack

fucking insecure idiots, you can have a great body naturally, it just takes more effort, but you are too much of a pussy aren't you ? go ahead, take your little steroids, you little baby boy

pathetic weakling

>if you went back in time 100,000 years and picked up a random age 25-50 white man from some forest in europe he would look better than the first guy
Source- your imagination

Attached: 1552514155362.jpg (563x651, 226K)

roids r illegal in finland

Attached: mä kuolen.jpg (768x1024, 123K)

Liver tumors
Enlarged/ cancerous prostate
Accelerated balding
diminished natty T levels afterwards
Am already fairly large (for a natty, normies think I'm jacked)
Already confident, a drug that increases confidence ten fold would probably have me making stupid decisions in hubris
Fear of developing runaway adonis complex
Fear of becoming addicted as "just one cycle just to see" becomes "just a few more cycles" and eventually "just blast and cruise bro"
Desire to live a long life
Desire for high fertility and to sire many children

you forgot one thing

they can literally drop dead at any time, heart failure

steroids cause heart failure

insecure idiots, stop using steroids, just do the work

>Pretending every possible side effect of any steroid at any dose in some people will occur with every steroid at every dose with every person

Natty cope technique #7

Realize a side effect like acne is going to be dose dependent, something you can detect early and also it'll stop when you discontinue.

So you could simply run very low doses of short esters for a period to see if it's an issue and gradually escalate. Then stop if it's a problem.

I'm acne prone but I think my worst acne has always occurred when I'm months off-cycle so I don't see any casuality for myself. Figure it out for yourself cautiously

>none of those things will happen to me, I'm special and invincible

sounds like the fatal hubris of a juice monkey

>having even bigger muscles than possible natty
>worth any of the possible side effects
Diminishing returns. Having big muscles isn't even in my top 5 of life goals, and if it's in yours you're fucking pathetic. Using roids is the ultimate cope for people with sad lives.

All your answers are here

youtu.be/RD_44xEEDjU

it's the same thought process that leads to those freak women getting 50 lb breast implants and lip injections the size of cucumbers

>Creating strawmen to enforce the "obviousness" of being natty, when in fact the decision of taking steroids involves a far more subjective calculus that rational individuals could realistically reach opposing decisions on

Natty Cope Technique #8

Coping with what exactly?

you couldn't do calculus to save your life you dopey juice monkey

>1. They're not safe to use UNLESS you are under the direct supervision of a medical professional

"Direct supervision"? As in, watching you inject? Lol no.

Doing drugs under "medical supervision" does not miraculously make it 100% safe. Walk into a TRT clinic and they're just doing blood work every couple of months. There's no "direct" supervision.

All drugs carry risks and a doctor telling you how much of a drug to take does not magically mitigate the risk to 0 or make something completely safe. He gives you a doses, you take it, and unless you develop noticeable symptoms or something shows up on your blood work in 3 months you're dealing with whatever that drug is doing.

If the drug does cause side effects or something odd shows on your blood work, he'll have you stop, and/or give you something else to combat the sides.

1. That line of approach is smart-er, it's safe-r but it's not miraculously reducing the risk to zero. You'll still encounter the same side effects, you'll deal with them, either by stopping or with more drugs. Imagining the outcomes here are miraculously different because some doctor is looking at your blood work is kind of silly. You're talking about an incremental reduction in risk that some binary "oh obviously not" vs "oh obviously yes, totally cool to take whatever drugs a doc tells you, lol he's supervising me it's ok"

yeah all safety is relative we realize that, I think what that poster meant is a medical doctor isn't going to have you blasting suicidal doses of tren that was made in a dirty bathtub in sri lanka

Well, safe doesn't mean 100% safe, it wouldn't even make any sense, nothing is 100% safe.

Look at photos of tribal niggers 100 years ago. They literally look better. White people were at that stage 20,000 years ago

because I'm not a faggot
/thread

97pbp