/fast/ #419 SHUT THE FUCK UP EDITION

FAQ
/fast/ discord
>discord.gg/dknZqPb
What is /fast/?
>Fast is a thread for the discussion of intermittent fasting, fasting, water fasting, and dry fasting.

What’s the difference between intermittent fasting, water fasting, dry fasting, etc.?
>Intermittent fasting: Fasting for a certain amount of time with a short eating window. 16:8 (16 hours fasting, 8 hour eating window) is the bare minimum.
>Water fasting: Fasting with only water.
>Dry fasting: Fasting with no water. Dangerous, use with caution.

Why should I fast?
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3946160/
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11147801
>idmprogram.com/difference-calorie-restriction-fasting-fasting-27/
>youtube.com/watch?v=APZCfmgzoS0

How do I safely do an extended fast?
>Take snake juice which is just electrolytes:
>Water=2L
>Potassium chloride =1 tsp (No Salt)
>Sodium chloride = 1/2 tsp (Himalayan Pink Salt)
>Sodium Bicarbonate = 1 tsp (Baking Soda)
>[OPTIONAL]Magnesium Sulphate = 1/2 tsp (Food Grade Epsom Salts)
>Mix these in 2L of water and sip it throughout the day.
>[BONUS] 2 tbsp Apple cider vinegar and 4 tbsp lemon juice. DO NOT MIX with snake juice, drink separately.
>You can also do this if you feel lightheaded, weak, dizzy, nauseous, etc., on shorter water fasts. Unnecessary for intermittent fasting.

Where do I get these?
>Amazon or Walmart.

Won’t I go into starvation mode?
>No. The mainstream definition of starvation mode is a myth. Read the FAQ linked below for more information.

Will (something with calories) break my fast?
>Yes.

Can I drink coffee, tea, and diet soda? Or anything with artificial sweeteners?
>You can do whatever the fuck you want. We recommend avoiding those, sweeteners especially.

Do I need a multivitamin?
>Only for prolonged fasts over 30 days.

Prolonged fast FAQ: fast.fandom.com/wiki/FAST_FAQ

losertown.org/eats/cal.php

Previous:

Attached: will-you-shut-the-fuck-up-and-stop-crying-now-you-little-twat--9190b.png (420x294, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L22vFOQaEAc
youtube.com/watch?v=PuBeiIJ4ONU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Weighed in at 158 today. Lightest I've ever been.

How many of the same exact questions asked every thread you think will be in this one lads?

0. All original this time bby.

What kind of fasting routine would I be able to use where I could eat 2000-3000 calories and still lose a good amouont of weight?

I was thinking 7 days, but I'm not sure.

Obviously refeeds shouldn't really be planned and shuold be low calorie but my food addiction is out of control when I do long fasts, but I want the progress.

18%bf with an FFMI of 22.5. want to cut hard and all the snake guy says is if you're a fatass you can not eat until you're shredded. am i fat enough that i can avoid refeeds until i'm shredded or am i at risk of losing significant muscle mass?

im an intermediate+ lifter and it seems like all the fasting advice is for people who are either trying to hit sub 10% or are full on obese

Try a 72-96hr fast to start. Or as long as you can go. Then switch to 1 meal every 48hr.

I went a little overboard with my refeed yesterday. I let the window stay open too long and even ate a handful of candy. RIP gains.

20h left on my current 48h fast

Attached: 20190425_144101.jpg (1440x640, 96K)

goddamnit the first part of the fast is always the hardest
gotta claw myself back to ketosis
i just wanna eat bros :(

I can barely stand to read /fast/ sometimes

So what you're saying is that it's a great technique when I'm on a cut, but I shouldn't expect it to magically be as good as or better than what I get from a bulk, even if it's in small spurts like in IF or ADF. That makes sense. Maybe I'll try it out after I reach my goals.

I read the FAQ, it says coming off a fast to eat raw meat and eggs?
The fuck is that?

Shout out to allcaps user for answering both of my questions in the last thread.

You got this bro! Don't give up! The first 24 hours for me is the hardest. Think of it as setting some building blocks down for your foundation.

Should I go nocarb on a refeed? Would it make me less hungry the day after as I re-enter ketosis?
I like to do compounds + cardio the day after refeed

not him but i am having an even rougher time. i've gained back so much wait and i can't even do one day. i'm trying again starting now. i feel so close to getting my mind adapted to fasting again.

I can't keep my calories low on refeeds, I am just ravenously hungry and I want to eat things all day once I am "no longer fasting"
What are your refeeds like anons?
I've tried staying under 600 calories but It just doesn't end well, ever.

Give yourself something to do that will keep your mind off eating (go for a walk, video games, read, browse the internet, clean). Once you've done the first 24 hours then you've placed a block down, you can't just stop there.

I'm going to make it. Also I meant "weight" not wait. The fuck. I'm going to clean my room and work out since I am being too much of a lazy fucking piece of shti

No carb refeeds make it easier to fast. Harder to build muscle with no carbs though. If you're fat just do keto refeeds

There you go.

I'm cutting (but not fat). I just wanna spare as much muscle as possible. Tbh I'm not really craving carbs atm, I just really wanna eat some steak.

Although after cardio earlier I would have murdered for some fanta

Can you do snake juice fast while on SSRI?

Can anyone give me some advice in regards to fasting? I've been doing SL for 7 months and put on a good amount of bulk but NEED to cut. I want to try 24-48 hour fasts but don't know if I can maintain my SL routine. Do you switch routines? Drop weight? Do you eat twice the calories on your non-fast days? IS it a good cutting technique?

just do your SL routine, but lower the weight and don't bother trying to progress
You might get weaker, but you'll quickly regain when bulking again

ill fast with snake juice next week since ill have my last comp on saturday and realy dont want to sweat all fucking summer
ill still train and all but supplement wise im not sure how to do it
i usually take vitamin d, creatine, and fish oil
cutting out fish oil is a nobrainer but what about the rest?

Cool thanks man. Also do you have to add salt and potassium supplements or is that a meme?

I am WIRED as fuck. Couldn't even sleep more than 2 1/2 hours. 55 hours in on my 72. I am starting to question how feasible this shit is longterm.

Can someone give me a quick tl;dr on why prolonged fasting doesn't reduce muscle mass?

Started a new fast two hours ago, starting to chase the high that comes after roughly 36 hours, feels good man

Attached: meditation-shower-bath-waterfall.jpg (610x343, 59K)

Yo, /fast, IF and keto is basically lifestyle now and I'm ready to start adding some slow-burning carbs back into my diet to help increase muscle growth and all that good stuff, looking for advice from anyone doing something like that, how easy will it be to maintain IF while adding in rice or oats or something. I'm not so concerned about maintaining keto, but I'd really like to maintain my 20/4.

Attached: 1520449343686.jpg (636x1109, 207K)

I find that if i refeed at exactly midday and have a well balanced meal of chicken, rice and vegetables ~600kcal I can power on to the next fast, but if I eat sloppily or in the afternoon I can't control my cravings

72S ARE FINE. ADF + GYM IS GOOD TOO.

HOW TALL ARE YOU?

WITH OMAD YOU'RE BASICALLY BOUNCING IN AND OUT OF KETOSIS, SO YOU CAN TECHNICALLY BULK AND CUT INDEFINITELY IF YOU COUNT YOUR CALORIES. BOTH HAPPEN AT DIFFERENT INTERVALS - THE 'CUT' PORTION HAPPENS WHEN YOU'RE IN KETOSIS AND THE BULK HAPPENS WHEN YOUR BODY IS REPAIRING ITSELF.
THE LONGER THE FAST, THE MORE FAT YOU BURN, BUT THE MORE ADVANCED OF A LIFTER YOU ARE, THE MORE STRENGTH YOU WILL LOSE. TO MITIGATE THE EFFECTS OF STRENGTH LOSS YOU'LL HAVE TO SHORTEN THE FASTING TIME, EVEN GOING AS FAR AS HAVING A 6-8 HOUR EATING WINDOW IF YOU'RE A HIGH LEVEL ATHLETE.

IT'S THE SAFEST REFEED IN TERMS OF NON-ALLERGENIC, SMOOTH BOWEL MOVEMENTS, AND DECENT NUTRIENTS. THE SAFEST REFEED WOULD BE PURE CARNIVORE, INCLUDING ORGANS, BUT NOT MANY PEOPLE HAVE ACCESS/DISLIKE THE IDEA. IF YOU CAN'T EAT RAW STEAK OR RAW EGGS, HAVE RARE STEAK AND EAT SUNNY-SIDE/OVER-EASY EGGS. ADD HALF A POUND OF LIVER TO COVER YOUR NUTRIENT NEEDS FOR A WEEK.

>SSRI
IIRC, SOMEBODY IN THE PAST WHO WAS PRESCRIBED ANTIDEPRESSANTS JUST DITCHED THE FUCKING MEDS FOR A SHORT WHILE TO FINISH A FAST.
YOUR DEPRESSION IS A MUCH LARGER ISSUE THAT REQUIRES A MORE COMPLEX ANSWER. IF YOU'RE A FAT PIECE OF SHIT, FASTING WILL AT LEAST HELP YOUR HEALTH AND PHYSICAL WELL-BEING.

CUT OUT ALL THE SUPPLEMENTS, THEY'RE NOT NEEDED UNLESS YOU HAVE SOME EXTREME VITAMIN DEFICIENCY.
YOUR BODY STORES PLENTY OF WHAT IT NEEDS IN MULTIPLE AREAS. IF YOU SUFFER FROM ANY SYMPTOM OF NUTRIENT DEFICIENCY WHILE FASTING (HIGHLY UNLIKELY), GO AHEAD AND TRY TO FULFILL THAT REQUIREMENT.
AS FAR AS TRAINING GOES, JUST MAKE SURE TO KEEP PLENTY OF SNAKE JUICE ON HAND, ESPECIALLY IF YOU SWEAT A LOT WHILE TRAINING. SOME PEOPLE DRINK UP TO 4 LITERS OF SNAKE JUICE WHEN THEY TRAIN, AND SOME PEOPLE ONLY NEED 1.5L OF SJ WHEN THEY'RE SEDENTARY; IT ALL DEPENDS ON THE PERSON. LISTEN TO YOUR BODY AND LEARN FROM IT, A LOT OF PEOPLE NEGLECT THEIR OWN BODY WHEN IT COMES TO NUTRITION BECAUSE MAINSTREAM KNOWLEDGE BRAINWASHES YOU IN TO THINKING WHAT'S BEST FOR YOU, BUT IN MANY CASES THEY'RE JUST ATTACHING SOME KIND OF AGENDA TO SELL YOU SHIT (SEE ANYTHING KETO RELATED).

JUST GET THE SALTS AND PUT IT IN WATER. SODIUM AND POTASSIUM ARE ELECTROLYTES THAT YOUR BODY NEEDS. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON IT, LOOK UP SODIUM POTASSIUM PUMP AND WHY YOUR BODY NEEDS THOSE TWO SALTS.
FYI, I BOUGHT HIMALAYAN PINK SALT AT COSTCO FOR $17 OR SOMETHING AND NOSALT FOR $5 PER UNIT. I HAVE A TON OF PINK SALT LEFT AND NOSALT LASTED ME 6 MONTHS. BUYING ELECTROLYTE CAPSULES IS A WASTE OF FUCKING MONEY.

ONCE YOUR SLEEP IS GETTING FUCKED FROM FASTING THAT MEANS YOUR BODY IS PRODUCING CORTISOL WHICH IS ONE SIDE EFFECT OF BEING IN KETOSIS FOR TOO LONG. BREAK THE FAST. SLEEP IS *THE* MOST IMPORTANT THING TO YOUR HEALTH.

youtube.com/watch?v=L22vFOQaEAc

guys i need help i cant fast anymore
i used to pull of 72s easy and 1 dry fast but now all i can do its IF and now im gaining my weight back please help me out

JUST ADD YOUR CARBS TO YOUR MEAL, SIMPLE AS THAT. IF YOU WANT TO GET MORE ADVANCED, YOU'LL HAVE TO FIND OUT HOW MUCH MUSCLE GLYCOGEN YOUR BODY HOLDS AND HOW LONG IT TAKES FOR YOU TO EXPEND IT. THE REASON FOR THAT IS IF YOU EAT TOO MUCH CARBS, YOU SPILLOVER AND THE CARBS GET CONVERTED IN TO FAT (PROCESS IS CALLED DE NOVO LIPOGENESIS). TO TEST YOUR MUSCLE GLYCOGEN LOAD, CARB LOAD WITH 250G-500G OF UNCOOKED RICE. DEPENDING ON LEAN MUSCLE MASS AND BODY COMP, YOUR BODY CAN HOLD ANYWHERE FROM 300-500G OF MUSCLE GLYCOGEN (MAYBE MORE IF YOU'RE A HUGE MOTHERFUCKER), SO GO WITH THE LOW END AMOUNT OF RICE IF YOU'RE A TWINK.
ONCE YOU EAT YOUR RICE, HIT THE GYM THE NEXT FEW DAYS AND ASSESS YOUR PERFORMANCE EACH DAY. ONCE YOU FEEL FLAT AS FUCK YOU'LL KNOW THAT YOU'RE DEPLETED, SO NOW YOU CAN SCHEDULE YOUR CARB LOADING DAYS. HAVE FUN WITH THE PROCESS OF LEARNING ABOUT YOUR BODY.
YOU CAN ALSO TRY COLE'S PLAN:
youtube.com/watch?v=PuBeiIJ4ONU

WHAT ARE YOUR STATS?

>WHAT ARE YOUR STATS?
5'11 195
i was 180 last week
i tried OMAD but i just kept eating junk food once a day i fucking hate this shit
even tho i hard dry fast every day for around 12-14 hours my metabolism still seems slow

DO YOU LIFT?

>DO YOU LIFT?
used to lift and do some gym cardio spring break vacations fucked my schedule up im planing to go back once my vacations are over right now i have 0 fucking motivation seeing my self fat again

>been trying to omad for three days now
>hungry af all the time
>get used to it
>only eat 1,200 calories a day and not hungry anymore
>lose two pounds in three days
All I have to do is work out and I will no longer be fat EZ PZ. Why don’t more people do this

CHECKED
FIRST, YOUR STATS ARE NOT THAT BAD BUT SINCE YOU DON'T HIT THE GYM I KNOW YOU'RE A FLABBY FATTY, MEANING YOU HAVE SOME WAYS TO GO.
SECOND, FASTING GETS HARDER THE LEANER YOU GET, DO NOT BE DISCOURAGED. TRY TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET IN A POSITIVE MINDSET AND LOOK AT THE SITUATION LIKE THERE'S A PROBLEM YOU NEED TO SOLVE INSTEAD OF BEING IN APOCALYPTIC DESPAIR WITH NO WAY OUT. FROM MY POINT OF VIEW, THIS IS YOUR PROBLEM:
>i have 0 fucking motivation
MOTIVATION AND DISCIPLINE ARE DIFFERENT BUT THEY GO HAND IN HAND, DISCIPLINE BEING THE MUCH MORE EFFECTIVE APPROACH TO YOUR HEALTH AND WELL-BEING. ASK YOURSELF, WHY DO YOU HATE BEING FAT? WHY DO YOU WANT TO FAST AT ALL? WHY ARE YOU UNHAPPY?
ARE YOU GOING TO CONTINUE TO ALLOW YOURSELF TO GO DOWN THAT SPIRAL OF SORROW? ARE YOU GOING TO CONTINUE TO LIVE YOUR LIFE AS SAD SAC OF SHIT LOOKING FOR SELF-PITY? ARE YOU GOING TO LET WEAKNESS BE THE FOREFRONT OF WHO YOU ARE? ARE YOU GOING TO BE A FAT FUCKING BITCH WHO JUST GIVES UP AND FUCKING CRIES LIKE A FUCKING BABY? NOBODY IS GOING TO HOLD YOUR FUCKING HAND AND NOBODY FUCKING CARES ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS EXCEPT FOR *YOU*. SHUT THE FUCK UP, STOP BEING A BITCH, GROW SOME BALLS, AND DO WHAT IT FUCKING TAKES TO TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE.

i tried watching coles videos while fasting but my stomach aches and i have to break my fast, the leaner i got was 170 but then i fucked up also i hard dry fast and now i have been feeling pain on these areas, also do you recommend me to do 72s or what else? i can only do 72s the longest i got was 96 but i almost died
also i always find me self bored

Attached: human-body-image-31257066.jpg (1300x1390, 178K)

fagit

5'10ish, 155lbs.

The reason multis contain magnesium oxide is because you can fit a relatively large amount of magnesium in a small physical space. But like I said, it's very poorly absorbed by the body.

I use magnesium glycinate. It's two pretty large tablets - noobs on amazon complain about the tabs being hard to swallow - but it's much better absorbed by the body. I take them right before bed, since they help with sleep, on a very minor level. You can probably find some other magnesium chelations online, just don't count on mag oxide or multies giving you any mag.

I also take magnesium daily, even when I'm not fasting, since I don't eat as many veggies as I should and I'd prob be deficient without.

HIT THE GYM AND SHORTEN THE FASTS.

LOOK ABOVE.

>since I don't eat as many veggies as I should and I'd prob be deficient without.
YOU CAN GET ENOUGH MAGNESIUM IF YOU EAT ENOUGH MEAT DAILY. AND FOOD GRADE EPSOM SALTS ARE CHEAP AS FUCK IF YOU WANT TO SUPPLEMENT. A $7 BAG COULD LAST YOU LIKE 5 YEARS.

>SHORTEN THE FASTS.
the fast should be how long?

THAT'S FOR YOU TO FIGURE OUT. YOU CAN TRY ADF, 36S, OR OMAD. HIT THE GYM YOU LAZY FUCK, AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF NEWBIE GAINS. 1 YEAR AND YOU'LL GAIN LIKE 15+ POUNDS OF MUSCLE WHILE SLOWLY LEANING OUT WITH FASTING.
BOTH PROCESSES ARE LONG WITH SHORT FASTS, BE PATIENT AND WHEN YOU TAP OUT ON ON NEWB GAINS DON'T BE DISCOURAGED, JUST KNOW THAT IT'S GOING TO TAKE LONGER TO PACK ON MUSCLE. MONITOR YOUR PROCESS DAILY BY LOOKING IN THE MIRROR AND HOPPING ON THE SCALE, ADJUST YOUR REFEEDS ACCORDINGLY, DON'T BE AFRAID TO DELOAD, AND LEARN FROM SYMPTOMS EARLY ON TO FIX THEM AND PROACTIVELY PREVENTING THEM FROM HAPPENING AGAIN IN THE FUTURE.

thats the thing, i was doing OMAD because after i entered vacations i could no longer do 72s, i combine dry fasting with water fast i.e i go to sleep and dry fast till 2 pm then water fast but i got head aches and stomach aches and felt literally 0 energy and i fall asleep everywhere which this only happens on late day 2

>but i got head aches and stomach aches and felt literally 0 energy and i fall asleep everywhere which this only happens on late day 2
COULD BE SIGNS OF LOW ELECTROLYTES OR NUTRIENTS. DO YOU DRINK COFFEE? IF YOU DO, DROP IT. TRY DOING 72S ON SNAKE JUICE WITH MAYBE A BIT MORE SALT.
HONESTLY THOUGH, AT YOUR STATS YOU CAN JUST DROP TO 180 BUT I'D JUST START TO HIT THE GYM AND DO OMAD.

155lb dude. I've already got my noob gains sadly. I guess my gym work just sucks. My plan was to hit 9% and do the lean omad to gain muscle. When I was at 170lbs it felt like all my weight was in my gut

I've been dieting since November and lost 50 lbs.
Now its my time to start water fasting boys. 10:30 PM until midnight tomorrow.

Gonna finish it off with a triple cheeseburger (before checking the scale then).

yeah i know i was 180 a week ago, i could normally pull off 72s, easy pz now its a fucking pain in the ass, every day i keep telling i will do it but then fail at around 21 hour mark hopefully when i get back to college fasting will be alot easier rather than doing nothing at home

wait a second, you dropped 30 lbs in a week? Did i read this correctly?

no, i gain 10 lbs in a week
i was 180 a week ago doing normal 72s, then spring break came in and i started eating junk food like a lardass and now im sitting at 195

What the fuck? How much did you eat? In order to gain a pound a normal person has to eat an excess of over 3200 calories in a day

i ate like 6 slices of pizza, 10 chicken wings, burrito, etc you name it
every single day and 0 exercise

Be careful user. Remember, diets don't work but changes in lifestyle do. Hold on to your willpower

yeah i know, i had a lot of will power when i saw girls around my uni checking me out, but then when i came home i thought OMAD was like magic everything that went inside would nothing happen (i experienced this in 72s) but then i realized i was getting heavier (not chubbier) thats the weird thing, i still fit the same size of shirt and pants
i fucking hate vacations man

I THINK IF YOU START TO BULK YOU'LL SEE A DRAMATIC INCREASE IN YOUR LIFTS, ESPECIALLY IF YOU BEGIN TO CARB LOAD. ADD LISS CARDIO, LIKE 30 MINUTES A DAY TO TRY TO ADDRESS THE SUBCUTANEOUS FAT. KEEP TRACK OF YOUR CALORIES, MACROS, AND PROGRESS. YOU SHOULD BE GAINING MUSCLE AND LEANING OUT BUT IT WILL TAKE A WHILE. YOU ALREADY HAVE THE DISCIPLINE TO FAST YOURSELF UNDERWEIGHT, SO NOW THE TRICK IS TO NOT LOSE PATIENCE. BULK UP YOU TWINK.

THE PROBLEM IS PSYCHOLOGICAL SO YOU NEED A PARADIGM SHIFT TOWARDS YOUR HEALTH. MANY, MANY PEOPLE FALL OFF THE WAGON BUT THERE ARE ALSO MANY THAT STAY ON TRACK. FIND OUT HOW THE SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE STAY FIT, MOTIVATED, AND DISCIPLINED.
IN MY EXPERIENCE, I HAD TO WATCH A TON OF MOTIVATIONAL SHIT AND READ SOME SELF-HELP BOOKS. SOMETIMES IT TAKES MORE THAN ONE SOURCE TO FIGURE IT ALL OUT, AND IT ALL DEPENDS ON HOW IMPORTANT IT IS TO YOU TO BECOME THE BEST VERSION OF YOURSELF.

What was your heaviest weight user? Sounds like you've made really great progress.

will sugar free gum, or caffeine ruin a fast?

well i was lurking Jow Forums since 2017, i was a 230 fucking lard ass, i tried reading the sticky and being a DYEL and lost like 10 punds in a 3 month span, gave up fast foward late 2018 225, i finally gave up when i got rejected when a girl said she didnt want to date me becuase i was fat, so i lurked and i saw the fast thread, i was curious about it and watched cole videos, my first ever fast was like 5 days on plain water since i was a brainlet and didnt know how to do the sj, i lost like 10 pounds there, next i did 1 hard dry fast and then did 72s till march, i was 170, then my normal weight was 180 as of feb-march then on april i fucked up big time, but the good thing is that im not on the 200 mark and sometimes when you gained a ton of weight its easier to fast it away, this time im doing this fucking 72 no excuses already 4 hours in (kek)
also when i was 170 i still had man boobs i hated that

Anyone do keto in-between fasts? What are your macros and what do you eat?

Is there anything good out there to read up on fasting and how it affects the brain? I had been taking Adderall for ADD the past two years, and about 3-4 months ago hopped off them. The withdraws from it really messed with my head and I just wanna know if fasting is doing anything for me there.

Attached: 1550972314820.jpg (1033x798, 152K)

Someone coming off a fast is going to gain water weight back, plus the weight they dropped from emptying their intestines is going to come back with food in their system

Starting my first extended fast in a while today. Done a 5-day and a 7-day in the past. Hoping to do ~6 weeks this time because I've got a family gathering in about 6 weeks and I'd like people to comment on my leanness.

Attached: 902.jpg (680x544, 33K)

So I'm on day 4 of a prolonged fast and I feel like shit. People say that you get an energy boost after 3 days but I'm not feeling it at all, maybe it's because I'm somewhat lean already (can't see my abs tho). Admittedly I slept badly last night. Should I keep fasting or break it and do another fast when I'm more fattened up?

it's 5 am and only about 6 hours into my fast. I did not sleep at all. I'm pretty damn tired but I don't want to sleep the entire day. Plus when I wake up I always, or almost always eat for some reason. I don't know. What should I do?

Depression got worse. Ate a pack of pasta just now. 500 calories. Really hard not to go to the store or something and buy shit to eat all day.

will I get loose skin from fasting? need to lose around 15kg/33lbs and I'm not sure if I should cut slowly or just fast.

Loose skin is one of my fears but Cole says dry fast will help with loose skin later on.
Going on my 6th day on Snake Juice and I'm down to 280 from 297

Ngl, I dreampt of food and that I was eating last night
Woke up, did some shit around the house and went to work
Lots of junk food at work and my mom has cooked a ham in the oven earlier in the day. I haven't broken my fast, I do smell things though. I smelled some chocolate chip and triple chocolate chip cookies at work, smelled some donuts, and went about my work day drinking the snek juice. Got home and my family left two almost untouched yoshinoya combo plates, I smelled them and they didn't smell all that great but fuck I would've easily slammed those but I said no.
Food is a bitch guys, I want to eat but I know I have to keep at it.
Omw to day seven on snake juice

How long can you fast before you need snake juice?

if you limit yourself to 500ml of liquids a day, you wont need snake juice for maybe 5 or 6 days.

dumb jewish plot general, nobody ever happy

Fasting is the opposite of a Jewish plot you dumpass.

This is something (((chosen people))) would post.

Attached: 698638.jpg (768x480, 56K)

Yes, keep buying and eating food, especially factory processed food, just like what (((they))) told you, all the money will be used for (((charity))) :)

8 hours left on my 72 and I feel like I'm about to faint any second now. Should I stop?

Do whatever the fuck you want, but I'd recommend to keep on going and powering through it until you reach 72. You'll feel extremely accomplished and proud of yourself.
If you feel like you're gonna faint, drink salt water/snake juice or go to sleep. If you absolutely MUST eat, then, that's your choice.

It's not about me being weak-willed I literally feel dizzy and have trouble focusing my vision. With that being said, I should mention that I deal with anxiety and it might be just my mind playing tricks on me. Imma stay strong for now.

Same here @ 180 we're making it bros

I fasted for two and a half day before switching to Omad. Been at it for about a week, I've lifted since January and do cardio. Is there anything else I need to do to get rid of my sad skinnyfat state or is it a matter of patience at this point?

I'm not very muscular, so I can't "go hard" exercise wise.
Can I benefit from eating carbs and protein as my only food once every 5 days and doing exercises each day?
Or are carbs only needed/necessary for people who have to grunt to lift weights?

The way Cole says it, is that he'll carb load before a workout but he'll burn it all off by the end of the next day. Would a newbie be able to do that over the course of a few days?

Is 8lbs lost in 4 days normal? How much would be body fat? I’ve lost 2lbs every day so far.

about 2-4lbs would be fat. The rest is water stores, food weight and glycogen

I'm pretty sure your skins elasticity has nothing to do with how fast you lose. I lost 90 pounds in 4 months some years ago and didnt have an inch of lose skin, now I have to lose 80 and well I'm ten years older and that skin might be here to stay this time.

Will the rest be fat only or is there still water to lose?

General carb bulk or like an OMAD style? I've only dirty bulked before

Why does fasting feel so good? I'm ridiculously hungry and faint but it still feels good, strangely. Kind of >euphoric

lick me where my doo doo comes out

>the sport coat i got tailored 5 years ago fits again
god this feels so fucking good

Do you dirty bulk to go along with your dirty butt?

>haven't ate sugary bullshit since Christmas last year
>on Monday I was at the beach
>cave and buy an ice cream
>buy another ice cream the next day
>eat a whole bag of mini eggs on the same day
>keep eating mums chocolates that are in the kitchen
>splurge on biscuits yesterday
>just ate 2 free krispy kreme doughnuts and 2 biscuits

FUCK I HATE SUGAR

Are you braindead? do you actually think that was clever

Your dirty little butt.

just got invited to a job interview. should i keep fasting or not?

>obsessing about shit and butts
ask me how I know you're a fag

I wish I could smell your yummy little butt ;_;