Well, Jow Forums?

Well, Jow Forums?

Attached: lifting.jpg (680x1388, 252K)

ideal+fun

I lift for rage and rage alone

Literally me after a week of lifting

All I cared about was getting a pump and violently contracting my muscles to heavy metal full blast in my ears like a sperg, nothing better.

Lift so I can mire myself in the mirror and take sexy pics.

>Health
>Habit
>Fun

But you also forgot about lifting to improve performance in a sport.

Attached: 1447606035441.jpg (2400x1600, 326K)

I just enjoy putting more plates on the bar every now and then and all progress in general.

liftin for ideal, used to be for health (was twink but wanted to be bigger)

I started because my gf at the time liked when I flexed and I wanted to make her happy, I kept going because I realised how much I enjoy it

Lifting to conquer this world.

Attached: Screenshot_20190424-131321_YouTube.jpg (1456x982, 367K)

it's habit at this point. I don't even think I look that good

>nothing but a puppet for some autistic bitch

lifting for fun (actually women)

Attached: 1460996841964.jpg (414x691, 64K)

For talking to pretty women with confidence, and for men, so that they don't mess with me.

Not really for health, since pure cardio is generally better to my understanding.

>Implying I'm not using the most aesthethic one while refering to another one

Attached: Screenshot_20190424-115652_YouTube.jpg (592x1080, 417K)

i lift for jesus

>not lifting to keep existential dread at bay

How does lifting even help that?

not him but you will forget about it eventually. Existencial problems are the most depressive when you realize there is either finite end to everythign or infinity and there is no end. Whichever it is it's absoutely depressing.

I lift because it turns me on

>last panel isn't "lifting for Hitler"
I truly hate how r*ddit trash have diluted this boards culture so much

>lifting for an I D E A L
Yeah, that's right Chad you dumb faggot, I lift to impress my Germanovikingslavobravoian ancestors who are dead and unaware of what I'm doing. Also, I believe in anarchotransatlantic reverse-racial nationalism, and for some reason I think my lifting impacts that. So what if I'm still DYEL after five years of SS+GOMAD? While you were off having premarital sex, I was mastering the deadlift. I lift for an IDEAL Chad, and I'll always be better than you

Lifting For You're Waifu: End All Be All.

Attached: 67015335_p0.png (706x1000, 556K)

i lift out of pure hatred

I lift for the race war, where would you guys rank that? I'm working on my forearms, figure the jigaboons won't hoist themselves up in to the trees on the DotR

fun is a social construct

Attached: 1552532986950.gif (321x213, 1.14M)

Me? I lift for Timothee only.

Attached: timt.jpg (624x781, 98K)

I lift for the Supreme Personality of Godhood

Attached: krishna-eating-dirt11.jpg (1240x1668, 311K)

I don't know user, swinging from trees is in their nature.

I lift so that I might one day have the shoulders to bear the weight of the thick womanly thighs I want in a woman

Lifting so I feel worthy to jerk off to more attractive anime girls.

This man is my bröther

Lifted to Meshuggah today. Got an insane fucking arm pump, and wanted to keep going but literally could not go any further due to muscle fatigue.

I'm 23 and i unironically think that at my age and above having a muscular vs just a regular lean body makes no difference in the eyes of women. Honestly i think most adult women would prefer to have a partner who isnt ripped, even if they do appreciate the aesthetic.

I enjoy lifting, and it's a healthy habit. Also, a fair bit of pure rage in there for me too.

I do it for Aniki. No other reason matters to me.

Attached: 1520177968601.jpg (1523x2048, 498K)

strive for an ideal

I lift for fun and for her.
I miss him so much.

Attached: arc.jpg (827x1190, 225K)

I lift to cope with my life and to be healthy in some way

Lifting for the test boost to keep the depression away is my only reason

I used to lift for myself so I don't become morbidly obese anymore, but the less my weight becomes the more I wanna go and fuck bitches. It's not even funny anymore. I used to be scared as fuck at the thought of having sex. But now its like I'm a teenager again with so much sex drive its actually making me go crazy

Attached: 1556034615806.jpg (768x1024, 234K)

>Who are dead and unaware of what I am doing

For their sakes I hope so for all the mjolnir necklace wearing soiboys I see waddling around

I don't find lifting fun. What am I doing wrong? I am depressed so it might be part of depression. I wish I got a dopamine hit after working out

Attached: D4s5iVnXkAE32CJ.jpg (360x352, 17K)

I lift so that I can fulfill the basic fundamental role of a man. That being able to protect myself and the people I care about.

I know guns exist as well which is why i have one.

I lift for all those things

Based. Jesus and Hitler are the only acceptable reasons to lift

Based.

>Lifting until she becomes real

Attached: F74ww8j9.jpg (512x512, 53K)

Originally women. But after getting fit I realized I could get almost any woman I wanted because of me newly gained looks. So I realized women aren’t shit and do it for Health, fun, and to because my bros hang with me while I lift.

I lift for VOLK UND REICH UND GOTT

same here brother, same here

I do it to not carry too much weight, I have lumbar lordosis, also It feels good to be in shape, people look at you different

I lift just to be bigger than everyone, only one king around my parts

Jag lyfter för kung och fosterland.

all of them tbqhwy

>started lifting about 3weeks ago
>day2 get out of bed and fall down from DOMS cant get up for like 3minutes

it's getting fun though. I feel calmer and less stressed for some reason is my T going up?

I lift to become a Gachimuchi "actor" ;^)

I lift because i have nothing else in life

Attached: 1556233449820.jpg (680x1388, 250K)

based bench user

Attached: 1556036949637.png (1215x1377, 1.01M)

To me the real scary shit is that when you eventually die, you're dead FOREVER. What miserable things are mortals, in the end. How to live knowing this?

fate good taste chads assemble

Attached: 1555178631660.jpg (850x1494, 124K)

>not lifting for Hitler

Attached: Adolf_Hitler_art_oopki4WwT91u8mmdno2_400.jpg (378x500, 58K)

Mine's not on there. I'm lifting so I can just fap to my reflection comfortably.

Giving logic to non-existence is stupid. You wont think or feel. You will be none. Also if universe has finite end as you say it then it's actually better than etenal existence. Think about it logically.

>Not deluding you're self into believing you lift in order to feel less bad about autistically powerposing infront of the mirror
I shiggy

twst

I lift for thumos.

Lifting to become a marine

>no "lift to justify eating a lot" option

I lift to be the best.

Lifting like grinding a real life mmorpg, which category is that?

gamer

Attached: lifting-for-girls-lifting-for-aesthetics-lifting-for-strength-lifting-15638398.png (500x714, 147K)