Have you told anyone irl that you hate yourself?

Have you told anyone irl that you hate yourself?

Attached: 12901.jpg (500x409, 34K)

Yeah, like in the last few years I've broken down and told my mom that I hate myself.

Only everyone I've ever met and I didnt even have to tell my parents because they already made it very clear that I should hate myself for ruining their lives

I told my mum I want to be cremated and flushed down the toilet

Why bother? Nobody cares

Well, I've said so many times that I want to die or things like"shoot me" that they think it's my kind of sense of humor, which is ok since I don't know any other way to calm myself so when I say "Kill me" or something like that they're like "Oh classic user".

I've only said that to my brother. Everyone else thinks I'm just a selfish piece of shit

Attached: 1520813087761.jpg (706x800, 212K)

To my frien

no
i dont tell my parents anything personal either

I've heavily alluded to both that and my rampant substance abuse issues, I don't give a single fuck about the opinions of normalfucks

Told my parents, dad accused me of making it up so I have an excuse for my failures

Attached: 1408051446351 (1).jpg (418x419, 44K)

No because I don't hate myself, I hate some things I've done.

Attached: Asuka no.jpg (853x480, 51K)

i dont hate myself. the world is way too gay in comparison

Yeah. I open up really easily to people who I know won't really care, like on here and to classmates and such. They're never surprised.

Yes I've told my parents, my therapist, a woman I talked to on the phone and strangers on the internet. They all say to not hate yourself and to love yourself.

yeah idk, loving yourself kinda just means accepting yourself for who you are. like we are probably our own worst enemies. i say sorry to myself sometimes, because i know i torture myself needlessly and i would be pissed if someone treated me that way. so im just like sorry me sorry for making you suffer needlessly with my poor choices and bad habits. and my selfish desires.

Yeah I've been trying to not be hard on myself anymore. Sometimes I don't even realize I'm doing it. Now I just accept myself and know I'm doing the best I can do.

his trying to pull you out of the failed beta mindset and get you not thinking like that, but you were too beta to see it. I bet you got angry at him too.

how you treat others is a reflection of your ability to empathize, not just with others but with yourself

would you treat an innocent child as guilty for spilling something on the floor?

then you have serious psychological issues and practically psychopathic limits to your ability to empathize.

take this into consideration and try to treat yourself well, you dumbfuck inbred dickhole, because i won't and you shouldn't expect anyone else to either

if you want something done right, you need to do it yourself.

life sucks i do my best to get over it
but everyday wears at you alittle more
intill your done with it all

I joke with my family about killing myself and them killing themselves every day. Depression running in the family is fun.

no
why on earth would you do that?
it would just fuck up my life more than it already is
>should be able to ask people to just forget you ever existed so you could kill yourself without anybody having to pretend to be sad