What's the longest you've ever gone without brushing your teeth?

Six years reporting in, and fuck am I paying the price for it.

Attached: cry.png (882x758, 33K)

pics or get lost

user do you live in a fucking cave how'd you get away with that

Attached: 1544648208288.jpg (657x527, 47K)

desu i only brush once every 2 weeks at best

I go a day without brushing and my mouth smell becomes unbearable. NEETS have it easy. And I want to say that I heard that poor dental hygiene can cause bad infections in your face and you can get throat and mouth cancer.

Never brushed my teeth

ama

post pics NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW

Attached: D9A2668B-2914-4A9F-AE60-987D53063C1C.jpg (748x1024, 81K)

19 years here, I only have 9 teeth left.

teeth pics NOW

Attached: meemeff.jpg (300x290, 34K)

need pics or not real

Pics or no (you)s for you

>how'd you get away with that
I didn't. For as long as I didn't take care of myself though, it's a wonder that it's as good as it is. There's only four or five teeth I can see with cavities, but they're REALLY BAD cavities. The rest just need to be cleaned, Worst case scenario, I will need to have four or five teeth pulled, but I hope I can get fillings. I'm going to a dentist very soon.

Sorry, no pics. I know it's anonymous but I still feel really bad about it. The wojak I crappily edited is a good enough representation.

Like two days at most. I like eating food so I take care of my teeth. In the process of quitting smoking too.

I brush twice a day and floss once a day. I use mouth wash. I have an electric toothbrush that I use once a week to get the stubborn plaque off.

I remember in my mid twenties I had took a girl out on a date. She didn't like my personality much and decided to date one of my brothers' friends.
He had never brushed his teeth. Not since childhood. And she chose him over me.
Anywhoo, the longest I've went without brushing must be about 10 hours?

Are you retarded? How the fuck did you get like that?!

What's the pain like?

Period of 2 years. Only started brushing twice a day 3 weeks ago. Seeing a periodontist to fix gums.

None in the teeth that are all fucked up, have never felt pain in them even when they weren't this bad so maybe they're still salvageable. I've had some pain in the otherwise healthy teeth in the back of my mouth though, since I still have my wisdom teeth and that's causing issues. It will be a very expensive trip to the dentist.

Same but I brush at night daily now for the past year. It's boring but better than having to pay money every time.

Hated the pain I felt when my teeth got infected and hurt. Found out by eating some sticky chocolate and screamed out to the heavens

user, why don't you brush?

>but I brush at night daily now for the past year
OP here, me too but I have a feeling that it's too little too late.

I do brush now, but I didn't before because at first I was a stupid kid who didn't understand there would be consequences, and later on because I was scared it would hurt and because I didn't care if I lived or died. I'm brushing my teeth again now though, the remaining healthy teeth look less yellow than they did.

Where the fuck are my (You)s

Attached: DFDE269C-C736-4D7F-B6D5-6B9B6D9FF4DC.jpg (331x216, 22K)

No man. The doc just does root canal and fills in the shit.
The only thing you gotta worry about is money.
It's all still good. Just take care and don't eat too much sugar.

Keep some clove in your mouth. I stopped brushing when I was 10 or something now at 22 I started brushing daily. And not much teeth pain unless it is the winter.

about a year, thankfully i only have 3 cavities and they're small
i still feel guilty about my lack of dental hygiene but its hard to find motivation to do much of anything

>6 years
>2 years
what the fuck does your breath even turn into at that point? does nobody notice when you open your mouth and unleash shrek's swamp?

5 years, only got one cavity, no teeth fell out or any real bad gum problems

I brush twice daily and my teeth are still yellow. Coffee and tea are one hell of a drug

It's your parents fault if that's true. Don't give me that "well then it's his parents parents fault times infinity so its noones fault" and I'm dumb. Once you're an adult you are wiser and responsible.

>shrek's swamp
epic meme, bro

The girl I mentioned was shocked when she found out that her boyfriend didn't brush at all.
I guess they use breath sprays or gum. Maybe people assume they have halitosis for another reason, or coffee breath.

>I didn't before because at first I was a stupid kid who didn't understand there would be consequences

How? Did your parents not tell you what would happen? Did the dentist not tell you? I only brush my teeth once a day when I wake up, but to not do it for years would feel disgusting. I just don't understand how you didn't know your teeth would rot.

>How? Did your parents not tell you what would happen? Did the dentist not tell you?
My SINGLE mother never noticed or cared, and she never took me to a dentist. I haven't been to a dentist since I was about 5 when my dad took me, over 15 years ago.

This is the only (you) you're getting you larping prick. Go neck yourself

Attached: Captureasd.jpg (434x544, 40K)

I brush my teeth about once a week, but I need to get into the habit of brushing everyday

are you retarded?

oreganoni

Jokes on you, I don't interact with people.

1 week

oreganoni

Sorry your mum was retarded. Even a single mother oughta be able to get a kid to brush his teeth.

How come you wouldn't brush? It is so easy. Just at least brush before bed every night.

I often get too tired and just want to sleep.

I floss + brush every day

umad?

Attached: 1333863504956.jpg (300x300, 59K)

I brush my teeth twice a week. Too fucking lazy, but I should do it daily. I use Listerine twice a day and eat Lactobacillus reuteri tabs once a day.
They are quite dark due to my coffee comsumption. It gets better when I don't drink coffee for awhile but while on coffee brushing does nothing.
Daily reminder to not use toothpaste. It contains abrasive, which makes your teeth whiter but also removes a bit of your enamel every time you brush. Better to keep these extra few mm. Just brush with a bit mouthwash or water.