Booty and thighs

I need a new regimen to get a thicker ass. Also, why are thick thighs considered attractive? Personally, I don't like them on myself since I'm short.

Attached: ZomboMeme13112018092305.jpg (540x540, 21K)

Also, my thighs at the moment at not like the girl in the pic but it's there for reference

Daily reminder to report Jow Forums tranny larping threads
>Daily reminder to report Jow Forums tranny larping threads
Daily reminder to report Jow Forums tranny larping threads
>Daily reminder to report Jow Forums tranny larping threads

Have you ever thought once that maybe some femanon is just asking for advice from the chads of 4channel?

I'm not trans but thanks lol just want to know how to get a bigger ass or if my natural disposition refuses me to get thick and remain skinny

No

Squats x f
Lunges x f

>why are thick thighs considered attractive?
on women you mean? men are hardwired to like it. you can google it for a more in-depth answer

yeah, that's what I meant. sorry, should've specified

Are you a first time lifter or have you been training prior to this thread?

i've been going to the gym and doing squats and leg presses but not seeing much results so i guess i've been training prior? after going through the thread i also need to alter my diet a bunch

You'll need to eat meat, preferably my dick

Tits of gtfo

already got me a chad with plenty of dick, sorry

Yeah you just need to adjust your diet then and increase your intensity.
Id go for a 60:20:20 p:c:f ratio.
Dont be afraid to do a few sets to failure too, it forces hypertrophy.
Pain is gain.

Focus on progressively adding weight to your squat. Pick a set or rep range and stick to it, add weight every workout as long as you are in that rep range. Hit legs 2-3 times a week. Don’t underestimate power of hip thrusts
Guarantee your BF is not a chad but if that’s your opinion remind him everyday that’s what you think

Who?

me

thanks guys :)

of course he's a chad but it doesn't matter, i'll remind him lol

post tits

If you have a thicc ass but skinny thighs you look disproportional and therefor not Jow Forums

OP here also are protein shakes a meme I’m just looking to get toned not huge. Also what is creatine. Should a women take creatine. Will it make me too big? Also do you know any body weight routines? Really not looking to go to a gym

Squats are quad dominant movement anyway
If you only want an ass and don’t want thick thighs
>why the fuck you want that l have no idea
Just do hip thrusts

That entire pelvic region is attractive for men. The widest point of your hips is right above your thighs, and wide hips are feminine. None the less that is where your vagina is.

Lunges are better in everyway including not being a meme, but ok.

>being a meme means a movement is bad
Fuck you Lunges are a meme
Bench press is a meme, squats are a meme and deadlifts are a meme
Hip thrusts are a barbell loaded glute movement and are extremely conducive to glute growth

>squats are a meme
Why does no one on this board actually lift?

>he fell for the meme meme

If you want the autistic evolutionary biology reason, thick thighs are a good indicator of health and fertility on a woman, so men want to breed women that have them. Same reason we like big hips, asses and tits

Focus on hinging movements to build your glutes. Examples:
-Glute bridges
-Deadlifts
-Kettlebell swings

It's important to maintain a balance of glute and hamstring stuff too, so throw in some hamstring curls or some RDLs

Example lower body routine:

A
Squat 5 x 5
Glute Bridges 4 x 10
KB swings 3 sets of 90 seconds

B
Deadlift 5 x 5
Front squat 4 x 8
Glute Bridges 4 x 15

>that shit routine

guess how i know you've got shit lifts and no idea what the hell you're talking about

OP here, thanks for the tips. One last thing, what type of clothes are best? I've been wearing jeggings and occasionally jeans.

Skirts with tights or panyhose or whatever the fuck theyre called are really sexy if you have nice legs. Also kinda slutty but hey you wear leggins so your already a lost cause.

Attached: download.jpg (384x131, 8K)

Looks pretty good to me.