Fembot Feels Thread

Misogyny-free safe space to discuss our feels

>tfw I don't have the ingredients to make a delicious club sandwich

Attached: 1510207755157.jpg (845x555, 110K)

Where's my fembot gf from Luxembourg?

Attached: JPEG_20181110_133743.jpg (285x283, 11K)

begone whores

If I was in Luxembourg I would be your fembot gf and make you delicious club sandwiches.

That sounds cute, thank you.

where are you at to make delicious club sandwiches?
can I make you breakfast instead?

>dumb dad says he doesn't want my home made pulled pork burger after I spent an afternoon making them

Gonna just ask in this thread since if I made my own, it would probably die:
What's the big deal about height?
Never really understood it.
Been rejected constantly over being a shorter lad and I feel like the only thing I've ever done wrong on a date is be short.
Really sucks.
Any femanons got some advice or insight?

>fembot
No such thing exists, fembots are either regular bots larping or bitches going for attention.

Some of us are just lonely girls looking for qt bfs to make delicious club sandwiches for

I want to take care of a fembot.

I like the comfiness of this thread, but I get the feeling that more than half of the posters here are larpers

yes please

I'd like some bacon and eggs anonkin

When are you going on a diet, club sandwich fembot?

I've started my diet. But I still want to make delicious club sandwiches for qt boys

You're too far away from me. Otherwise I'd take up the offer.

okay, I will make you bacon and eggs, do you like omelettes?
will you be my gf to make breakfast for please?

How can i save madoka

Attached: 1541754781183.jpg (190x266, 7K)

It would be so fucking cute

>tfw I feel another aspie meltdown coming on
I want to die, fembros

Attached: 1490432071080.png (838x829, 1.88M)

Would you make a delicious club sandwich for me? Girls have told me I am cute before.

>tfw you will never save a fembot

Attached: thatfeel.gif (633x758, 14K)

being taller than your date is a sign of weakness, like they wouldn't be able to protect you from danger. I just feel more secure and comfortable around taller guys. Try dating girls shorter than you.

>girls that just want to make me fat again
>half of them probably asexual, so I do not even get to fuck the extra calories away at night

I spend 2 years getting that fat off my body, and now you want fatten me, do not ask what food I like first, and give not even offer pussy?
Go and ask in the mommy gf threads or such.

Attached: th.gif (377x327, 1.4M)

It's not your height, it's the way you act. You probably are an insecure sperg.

>"males should refrain from following any their primitive instincts or be shamed or jailed"
>"I am happy being a slave to all of mine, and you better like it you dirty misogynists!"
Ah, equality!

I never agreed with the sexual revolution or anything. I'd gladly be a housewife for a husband that provides for me and future offspring. I get you point, but even if by social standards, one can't just rewire its brain and stop being the primate species we are. Subconsciously we all want the same as a group of monkeys, and when I discovered that, life became easier and more palatable.

>I'd gladly be a housewife
well then how tall are you femanon?

Women don't talk like this you LARPing neckbeard

Why ask such an irrelevant question? You could have asked her weight instead.

I am 6'4 and I literally refuse to breed a woman shorter than 6 feet, my children will be gods among men

You'll die a virgin anyway so moot point.

That's the problem, user. I consider myself well-read, so most boys in uni kinda don't like me for being too rational about stuff. What did they expect from Biology studies?

/Thinspo/

Yeah, yeah, I like attention whoring. It's nice once in a while.

How much have you become familiar with intimate male anatomy in your biology studies?

gods among men while daddy couldn't gasp genetics at all, lel.

The subconscious is something that one should be willing to fight, you sound like you would be one of the people capable to.
But yeah life is easier lived without trying that, and I just like reminding people of hypocrisy I suppose.
If you can at least admit to it, lucky for the guy who can get you as the housewife perhaps.

>tfw a depressed yet perfect (likely lurking) femanon will read this message
>no way of helping her

How do insecure spergs act?

>tfw you will never write something that autostarts the webcam and show the reader his own face when posted
If there ever was a time for it...

So you're just spouting buzzwords to make yourself feel better.
Good for you, then.

>tfw no qt bf to make pies for

Are you in Europe? I'm right here

Any fembots still here, or has this thread died already?

There were no fem"bots" here to begin with. OP is larping. It's pretty obvious they're merely here for attention because of how easily identifiable they make themselves by using the same phrases over and over again.

WHICH ONE OF YOU LASSES ARE GONNA FEED THIS CHUBBY LAD SOME SANDWICHES

I'd love to make you a club sandwich

I don't know what that consists of since it's not in the meal deal but thank you lad

>at work
>dead time after we close
>basically waiting about for manager to finish up
>see cute boy that everyone's into
>he asks me a question and walks over
>we talk until we can go home
>drive home with my head in the clouds
>someone is finally paying attention to me
>next day
>the pretty asian girl and the girl with a big butt are working too
>he talks to them all day and doesn't even notice me
It's like high school never ended

Fembots are normies. They all need to die.

Attached: Beta-2.jpg (1175x766, 80K)

if you want to assert dominance over the asian girl and big butt girl, bake him something and then grab him right in the dick

Fembots, my pp is 8 inches long. Would you date me?

What are fembots most insecure about?

that boys don't like my club sandwiches

Gosh darn, I'm quite peckish at the moment, and on this particular day, I could certainly go for a homemade club sandwich. If only I was in a relationship with a female who was willing and able to provide me with said club sandwich.

By making rebellion non canon.

Attached: 1546503204512.png (940x528, 742K)

Where do I find fembots in UK?

You gotta claim your territory over the lesser females there.

My hip dips, but I'm working on them

What are hip dips? A timestamped picture is also acceptable.

They're really annoying, but apparently pretty common

Attached: 2f3ec962a84661dcc19e3b4796ebd798-tone-it-up-series.jpg (736x430, 43K)

I'm a guy, and I wouldn't even think twice about this, dumbass. Every guy has weird shit they don't like about their bodies. If they don't, they're probably Chad and out of your league anyway.

Why are you calling me a dumbass lol. It's just something I'm working on, not gonna kill myself over it. I don't really care what guys think about them

Hip dips are cute

Attached: 4UgUMvL.jpg (1564x1564, 1.09M)

>on train station elevator
>really crowded, everybody's crammed in
>semi-cute boy (6/10) and his gf are right in front of me
>so close I can almost smell him
>at one point his elbow brushes my tit, he doesn't notice it though
This was unironically the best part of my day.

Then I take back the dumbass comment, I thought you were basing your self worth on how guys feel about the way your hips look.

damn thats cute and hot

Fat gut and double chin. Obviously I'm fat all over, but those are the most prominent and unattractive parts.

Question for the anons and femanons in the thread. Would you consider marrying a long time roommate? Assuming, of course, that neither of you had dated for a long time, and both of you got along well together.

Attached: 1482300437209.jpg (2560x1600, 1.05M)