GOD LEFT ME UNFINISHED

There is NOTHING worse than being born a manlet (I'm 5'7 and a half). I don't even want to fucking try anymore. Why did god do this to me? No point in even trying if you're a manlet. Fuck this gay earth.

Attached: 1509421864857.png (967x954, 554K)

Yeah there is bro, you could have been born a dicklet.

the pit is a state of mind.

be like Tom Cruise

Kys

you could always blow up a religious establishment of your choosing, if thats your thing

I'm the same height and I get poon on the regular

U trippin brah??

literally no one cares about your height except for you

5'7" here
I was once told by a big lad that I have great proportions for lifting
That was all the validation I needed
Everything else is whatever, any person doesn't like me cause I fart closer to the ground than they do, that's their problem

Attached: true manlet.jpg (880x446, 15K)

There’s like 4 posts about pathetic fucks like you every week on this board. Stop being a pussy. Your height is something you can’t control and as a result it shouldn’t even cross your mind. You choose to be in the pathetic state that you’re in and you’re going to remain in that pathetic state until you grow a set of balls and stop complaining on a Venetian landscaping forum

Attached: 3FA1DE94-A4BB-4372-9F48-2D8F12EF3B18.jpg (500x375, 27K)

Reported

Attached: g2wiRZR[1].png (1368x730, 144K)

noone cares lmao

All either fellow coping manlets or tallfags who don't know what it's like. The quality of life of a manlet is literally a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of the quality of life of someone who actually grew and is 6ft+.

Attached: bra.png (546x565, 42K)

My quality of life is pretty good at 160 cm.
I have friends well beyond 200 cm and they can't even drive most cars comfortably.
Ever seen a tall guy in a sports-car?
Looks hillarious...

I am 6'1'' with a 4' dick

Op have you tried being funny

You're just taking your shortcomings out on something you don't have any control over so you don't have to take responsibility for the state of your life
Wtf are you doing lad?
What's your problem?

Attached: SilentHillFinalBoss.jpg (640x634, 249K)

unironic cope

Try being 6'2“ with a 5" dick

Not even Indian

cope

>tfw 5'3" with 7" dick
It is quite obvious that clothes designed to fit 12-14 year olds don't realy have room for that...

Attached: PSX_20190412_153751.jpg (2000x1411, 657K)

Keep avoiding the truth breh
Blame it all on being short

I’m 5’5”. Im just not a humongous pussy like you are and I don’t cry like a little bitch over externals

Attached: 8DC86EB6-4A2C-46D5-A27E-AC9AA2C907DA.jpg (600x667, 54K)

It's not a cope.
In all sports I do, I am better than they are.
Hell, even compared to my 207 cm 100 kg friend I'm quite the wattage bazooka on the bike, and that's not even mentioning I weight barely more than half as much as he does...