Its still not any good

its still not any good
when does it get good
i was told it gets good

Attached: tfw.jpg (700x644, 95K)

Why do you think it would just get "good" all of a sudden? Have you done anything to make your situation better? For most people life is barely tolerable, especially without loved ones and hedonistic pleasures.

you're not depressed, you're a faggot.

no but in all seriousness get some medication.
also life is not about 'living' and having fun and achieving goals and shit. it's about finding yourself.

>medication
kill yourself asap you fucking faggot

>finding yourself
Not him, but what did/does your process look like?

what faggot made this picture?

I don't have a GF, I don't have friends, I don't have a dog, all I have is the food

who the fuck was this made for, someone with that stuff shouldn't need someone to tell them how good they have it,

normies never understand the robot life, they think we make it up and that we really have people in out life

Attached: sofuckingmad.jpg (225x225, 5K)

this lol
i have literally 0 friends, 0 relatives, 0 pets, 0 accomplishments, no one on earth loves me, and i rarely even have good food

i just suck mad cock in the gutter im a gutter slut, i found myself yay!

im joking, your gunna die one day anyway why be sad? why be worried if your still gunna die? it's like it don't matter everything is taken care of your death has been prearranged without you, why are you worried? everythings been prearranged, now you can do whatever you want. charles manson was right you can really be free inyour mind if you so choose to. i mean where else is there to go? wonderlust?

also lots of depression comes from thinking too much. the heart is a tender vessle, it needs virtue to stay alive.
stop thinking and just start doing.wether it's building something or cleaning something. idk
meditiation is good2

He has a loving girlfriend and yet his is depressed, what the fuck?

>martyrdom Olympics
>MY LIFE SUCK MORE THAN YOURS REEEEE

I don't have any of those. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Fuck.

it never gets any better, it only gets worse

Attached: 1483395144750.jpg (929x842, 70K)

nobody tells me it gets good

Attached: distracted.jpg (700x644, 82K)

kek, this pic
no friends, no tea and cookie because carbs, nobody who loves me, no goals
at least my pet is happy to see me

No you faggots. Get out of the idea of "time", accept death, and everything becomes so much easier.

Lol fuck off
Imagine some fat fuck who missed lunch one day complaining about those charity ads with starving african kids, that's you right now you normalfag piece of shit

No I'm not saying my situation is as bad as a starving african child either don't try and pull that "failed to understand the metaphor" game with me

Funny thing is they don't martyr for anything, having family, gf whatever usually takes a lot of effort if you are genuinly invested into it.

This is just normie depression, yknow the"well everyone gets depressed sometimes" type

Why is the table so small? He is leaning all the way across it.

>good friends
don't have any
>goals achieved
don't have any
>someone who loves you
she is 2D
>pet who is happy to see you
my dog never wants to be with me
>tea and cookies
don't like tea
at least I have cookies...

Picture is a load of shit. Robots don't have most of these things.

>no friends
>no gf
>no tea and cookies
>cat is only happy to see me when she's hungry
>have a degree but no job

That's such a moronic image. People who have all those benefits and are still sad are usually individuals more likely to be diagnosed.

im gonna gut the neurotypical who made this faggot ass comic

Depression literally means you feel awful in any environment.

If your life is shit and you feel miserable you are NOT depressed, it's a reasonable state of mind for your situation.

Medication saved my life so speak for yourself

This, lonely NEETs can't be depressed, only working men in stable relationships can be real robots.

>tfw you don't have any of these things

Attached: 1473110122236.jpg (640x480, 83K)

Why must normals take everything from us.

i saved mine from the original thread from a year ago

Attached: depressed.jpg (750x684, 158K)

>have no friends
>have a useless degree and a dead-end job
>don't have anyone who loves me

Ever heard of the term situational depression?

You mean "normiedepression"? When you feel 'deprsessed' because your current situation in life is shitty or something bad happened? But in that situation feeling like trash is completely reasonable and logical, therefore cannot be correlated with a mental disorder.

Not him, but my own process involved placing myself in situations I would rather avoid, and seeing how I handled them. My dad and grandpa are both old school tough (worked on oil rigs and whatnot back in the day), so I got an extremely physically demanding job in the oil patch to prove I could hack it like my dad and grandpa. It worked - I've been doing it for 7 years now and I'm good at it, universally liked by my coworkers, and I've earned the respect of my dad and grandpa.

Being depressed for no reason while having a happy normie life isn't normie depression, and having a shitty life is?
Absurd mental gymanstics

this is what a Chad thing depression is, fucking hate chads

>Literally managed to turn my entire point into the exact opposite
Not sure if I should call you a retard or be impressed. I literally said the exact opposite of what you're saying I did.

it gets better

it never gets "good" if you're not good enough to deserve it.

it shouldnt have.

to anyone else reading this, if your doctor prescribes you antidepressants, prescribe him a bullet to the head, better yet his kids

I have none of these things, this fucking ruined my day

Attached: 1484380615429.jpg (1024x1024, 92K)

a lot of mushrooms & LSD mostly

>probably all I have is the pet, diploma, and tea and cookies

How in the fuck is he supposed to be 26 he looks 36