If you were a §oyboy, how would you escape that mode?

If you were a §oyboy, how would you escape that mode?

Attached: soy victim 1.jpg (1080x1303, 199K)

>he looks happy he must be a §oyboy
i bet u dont even lift

Attached: A6E601F9-A33D-42F4-AD6E-25BDE8F58C0B.jpg (2894x4093, 384K)

Really?

Attached: IMG_001.jpg (750x517, 77K)

Workout i guess?

SS+GOMAD

Sell my nintendo

>Work out
>Buzz that fucking joke of a mop hairstyle down to a number 1 or 2
That’s all he has to do. He doesn’t even need to get rid of the glasses or the clothes.

Literally the same way you would escape any mode. Proper diet and exercise is a good start. Once someone gets that far, then we can talk about the different “modes” ie shredded mode, bear mode, etc

the guy is a millionaire. he doesnt even need to try and change anything

If I were his dad I'd make him swim INTENSELY for at least an hour straight and eat nothing but meat, cheese, eggs. Every day all summer. No sunscreen and if he tries leaving the pool before I say so I will jab him with the pool net pole.

deleting all social media, stopping all relationships with whatever degenerate Babylonian friends you have, jumping on high dose of test and escaping to the Ozarks for a few months should probably do the trick.

Attached: bfb.gif (750x400, 122K)

Here's the truth, there's nothing wrong with liking Nintendo, SW, GoT but you have to sprinkle it in with outdoor, social activities which include:
>Working out (non-negotiable)
>Hiking
>Fishing
>Boating
>White water rafting
>Surfing
>Attending events

Do these things and you are no longer onions. Chads like Star Wars and Marvel shit too. That's how they make a billion shit dollars every time.

Dang dude

>if he tries leaving the pool before i say so i will jab him with the pool net pole

Attached: 1498693926421.gif (538x572, 338K)

His dad? This guy is like 30 years old

this post is beyond retarded, who the fuck has time to do all those things? working out sure, but fucking white water rafting? also just attending events? in general? just any sort of events? dumb as heck, lastly no, chads aren't the reason that those films make a billion dollars every time. the vast majority of people who go to see those films aren't going to be chads. chads by their very definition are few and far between. u r retardo

no timestamp

you know what that means

>Babylonian
Truely you are a man of culture.
Or satan him self,i still can't tell.

I didn't get in the hot tub and take it right now you idiot. I assumed holding the meme drink was proof enough for you.

le epic r*eddit drink isnt a timestamp

That's why you will never make it

I don't know how many girls my friend has fucked. I am not even lying, I have known him 10 years now, and just in those 10 years it could truthfully be over 1,000. This mother fucker geeks out over Star Wars like no other little rat piece of shit I know. But, he also:
>Travels the world
>Bikes
>Boats
>Goes to the gym

He has other hobbies besides soi

>Eat meat
>Discard cuck wardrobe
>Shoot a gun
>Vote Republican
>Work out
>Discard vidya

It's okay mate I believe its you

this and eat deer meat

>t.§oyboy

eat more meat and greens
spend time outdoors everyday, possibly get work that's outside
exercise 6-7 days a week

and yet...

Attached: 46196981_259465538054649_2213201072887931470_n[1].jpg (1080x1349, 279K)

He's probably rich looks like a tech dweeb, maybe has a good personality or is just totally loaded. Eat lots of calories and stick to a progressive lifting schedule for 3 years will give most anyone a respectable frame

She is cheating on him, guaran-fucking-teed

>becoming a beta provider for a stacy who has had over 100 dicks
lmao, give the marriage a few years and she will want to "explore herself sexually" with Jamaal

THat pool is freaking me out.

unironically this

>t. cope

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-25 at 10.20.03 PM.png (950x1082, 1.69M)

me in the back right

Did a reverse google and found out he's part of the "try guys". Pic related is their test levels.

Attached: low-t-980x523.png (980x523, 370K)

Mirin

I'm working on it, OP. Me and my brother work out together, I'm selling my PS4, I finally finished my fucking album, going to uni next year, been on and off the dating game, shit feels good.

Attached: 1552498038742.jpg (398x500, 25K)

Sorry Endocrinology it’s not that easy and testosterone is not like DBZ’s powerlevels

Attached: BE409FDD-4CC3-4C53-BD3F-E4793278EE79.jpg (1093x1471, 376K)

Pls no bully, he has some condition where his immune system attacks his healthy body functions when it shouldn't.

Reduce media consumption
Manage personal finances
Cut out "friends" who you don't mutually care for
Take care of your mind and body, instill discipline in both
Find a constructive hobby rather than one revolved around consumption
Understand other perspectives without compromising your own morals and ethics
Accept who you and others are without rejecting improvement
Learn from failing rather than giving up

>google test levels
>average level is ~670
Holy fuck this makes me curious to know my levels

Test levels are falling world wide in 1st world countries.

A 30 yo child

>stacy

Are we looking at the same picture?

Yeah it's called soiboitis

I bet she controls pretty much everything in the relationship. Having a girlfriend isn't enough, I'd rather stay single if she's just going to be like 99% of women these days trying to run everything, act promiscuous, and treat her boyfriend like he's lucky to even be with her.

If you aren’t soi who spends their free time on mass media it’s very easy.

He for sure watches as guys like me hollow out his beloved.

Attached: boiling.jpg (2400x1800, 313K)

I actually have a friend that looks similar to that, but he's hella big.

thats one person u fucking retard, how is that a solid example? have you ever heard of anecdotal evidence? i bet stalin got laid loads but that's no reason to grow a mustache, u mad dumb

Dude looks fucking miserable, are you blind and/or retarded?

Attached: 1554992406729.jpg (388x478, 31K)

im trying to escape s o y mode. I'm cleaning up my diet, exercising, fixing my sleep and getting sunlight

Seething

>I finally finished my fucking album
Your album is shit. Stop being a manchild and quit music..

>Implying
Any woman I ask out has to not be a whore and adhere to my rules. If she doesn't, I stop taking her out. I've missed out on plenty of pussy because of this, I've also saved a lot of my time and sanity.

>highest T Try Guy is the gay one

at 212 they are, 300 is the low end of normal, only one of them isn't a low test cuck

AYE WHAT THE FUCK, LEAVE SEAN MURRAY OUT OF THIS, HE IS A TRUE CHAD

a million reps of every exercise you can think of, and eating 80% carbs, only 3 meals

tfw even if i get big i still have
>an awful hairline, so am balding heavily - have to shave my head short
>am incredibly pale
>have abysmal eyesight so have to wear glasses 24/7 cant even wear contacts
>being bald with no beard looks terrible on me
>got the full basedboy trifecta of glasses, beard and pale white skin

i need to get fucking huge because people probably see me as an absolute bugman

Jesus,put those guns away.

wait the literal gay asian has the highest t? my sides

>get implants
>tan
>get laser surgery
>grow a beard

You must try harder

excellent touch with the monster ultra

based

>this "man" has a chest full of hair
>im virtually hairless

Attached: 1478658229038.png (467x496, 93K)

I look like him and I have high testosterone
>butthurts of fitizens in 4...3...2...1...

I'd get basedboy to commit to a one year program, 6 hours a week to include:
80 hours of mountain biking
80 hours of calisthenics
80 hours of Muay Thai
30 hours of marksmanship
20 hours of reading the biographies of great men

I bet you are standing in that kiddie pool you fucking manlet

Man Jow Forums really is full of pathetic losers huh

what is ss ?

this guys a nerd but hes obviously not soi

I would use test.
I’d spend the first 3-6months doing body weight and SS natty while eating all healthy shit (tons of red meats and veggies, a lot of healthy fats)
I’d do cardio 2-3x a week just for blood flow reasons
Take everything super meticulous.
For social, I’d do the following:
>fight x5
As it suggests, I would spend those 6 months getting into fights. A soiboy has never fought and is afraid of people. This will teach him he’s not made of glass.
>ask out hundreds of chicks
Each week I’d make it a point to spend a day approaching women. Not necessarily to get laid, but for the thrill and to man up a bit more until it becomes easy. Even go on some dates.
>socialize
Like with the above, a male circle is imortant to aguys health. I would socialize until I’m a master at it and have many bros or atleast one really good circle

After that, I would start using test and never look back. Maybe a basic 12 week cycle first, but then on for life. The most important part is training personality while on the first cycle, it shapes your brain a bit so by being more outgoing while on, you will be that man when off (although with obvious limitations)

straight shota

>butthurts of fitizens in 4...3...2...1...

Attached: 1520723007364.jpg (1050x741, 142K)

steam ship

C O P E

Attached: 1554960053508.jpg (1524x1520, 220K)

You sound like a one cool guy, buddy

Stop drinking onions. Then Wii Fit and zumba

Schutz Staffel

Daily reminder this dude has test levels in the 200s

Was literally confirmed it one of their buzzfeed episodes

Then why aren't you asking hundreds of women now? Why don't you socialize until you're a "master" at it? You sound like you never leave your home, you autistic faggot

How much testosterone do you think this guy has?

Attached: _ysyDJla-6E.jpg (2560x1920, 1.08M)

Lol what. Learn to read you vapid cunt. My post, like every other post ITT other than your completely moronic one is about what the poster would do if we were a soiboy. I realize my advice might sound scary but why don’t you try it you fucking virgin

Very sad cope friend

>t. >50570394
Kek

I was a skeleton two years ago. It's easy to escape just start eating things you really like a lot with as much heavy lifting as you can do. Then progress to a better diet when noob gains start to slow down while still lifting heavy.

>farts

200 ngl

Exactly. SS+GOMAD is literally designed for people like this

>He's probably rich looks like a tech dweeb
he's a buzzfeed guy. any wealth he might have would be (((inherited))), not from his $100k buzzfeed job.

They literally do zero resistence training. None. Myabe a little cardio.

All they need is a bit more protein and some weights.

absolutely wrong, it's maximum

Attached: t.jpg (1121x68, 53K)

retard

lol that's his mom

suck suck

You look very insecure, I mean you look like a high schooler's definition of cool but if you're 21 or more you look like a faggot

>eat meat cheese and eggs
>drop dead from heart attack 4 weeks later
>die a dyel lobster boy with clogged bowels