Start working out, better looking, feeling better

>start working out, better looking, feeling better
>slowly less and less interested in playing videogames
Is this a thing? am I healing from my autism?

Attached: 1538959487229.jpg (306x331, 69K)

probably not, you're still an anime poster and browsing this shithole.

Haha, at least give me some credit! I'm trying

Yeah people change

>am I healing from my autism?
No, just redirecting your autismo powers from vidya to lifting.

Placebo, to make real progress join the literati and start reading

EVEN BETTER

Attached: 1538089333543.jpg (262x263, 9K)

What does video games have to do with anything?I can probably lift more than you, have a cutie conservative gf and still enjoy pubg with the boys after work. You can still improve your life and make moves while enjoying your games so long as youve earned it.

Already do! Also it's rude to say "real progress". Anything that helps you heal or be better is progress.

same, the more time i spend exercising the more i hate games

>I can probably lift more than you, have a cutie conservative gf and still enjoy pubg with the boys after work
OP here, your post made my face retract into my face. That part of your post did not work in any way to solidify your argument, you did not need it, the argument was good enough on its own. That quote only worked to make you seem like an absolute faggot. Just saying it so explicitly because I assume it was not your intention

Attached: 1548127293163.png (411x412, 296K)

It's really strange! What I think is this:
People who are considered "losers" or are unsatisfied in the real world, go to fake virtual worlds designed to make them feel like they are successful, if they lose they can try again with no repercussion. If you are winning in the real world you don't need the fabricated 'success' feeling from a videogame. Not sure, though, just a theory

Attached: 1545855612419.jpg (645x773, 36K)

tfw dont even want to play videogames unless i get peer pressured into it. i used to stay up all night playing natural-selection or counter-strike, and i had 8k hours in wow back when i was hardcore. what the hell happened to me?

Attached: 1498744661702.gif (400x225, 1.13M)

I have this problem. Last game I played was Dark Souls 3 on release, before that, Dark Souls 2 on release. No desire to play anything, including Sekiro. It's probably old age, having new hobbies, becoming a boomer.

I didnt say that to solidify my argument. I said it to rub the truth in your face twink. Didnt know you're now my English teacher but as you said yourself, you're autistic so it's all good.

Cringe

I dropped videos games to paint warhammer miniatures. You actually have a tangible item afterwards and are honing a talent. Video games outside of a VN before bed are just simply not for me anymore.

At least you're owning your stupidity!
You get a golden star

Attached: For the stupid anon.png (550x534, 29K)

i still like to draw sometimes though so i have my outlets

i deleted all the videogames from my PC last week. Feels weird but I'm not planning on going back any time soon.

Feel good to focus my energy on waaaay more productive things.

Feels*

sometimes ill load up cs:s and do the training_aim3 map for a little bit just to keep my touch but thats about it

You're just getting more into base reality and out of your head. Keep it up and you'll hate degeneracy and become NatSoc.

Yes.

I used to play 40 hours of DotA per week, fap twice per day, and fuck my wife once per week. I now play maybe 5 hours of Minecraft per week, get up at 6am, don't jerk off, and fuck my wife almost daily.

Tonight I even STUDIED for work tomorrow, and I'm literally getting ready for bed. It's a thing, like how I always used to say a girl with abs probably has her life in order. I think that applies more to a man.

>not pic related
Spotted the redditfugee.

Attached: 3_jude_full.jpg (800x813, 188K)

It's definitely old age to a large extent.
It's also because there's no progress or innovation in video games at the moment. There's nothing to keep you coming back.

A GAME THEORY

>user in his final form having devoted 100% of his autism power into lifting

Attached: 1535249461521.jpg (800x1100, 299K)