Tfw no gf is a first world problem. The real problem is tfw no Jordans. Why don't you get a pair of Jordans user...

Tfw no gf is a first world problem. The real problem is tfw no Jordans. Why don't you get a pair of Jordans user? Why not feel cool and good about yourself?

Attached: Jordan-retro-8-700x466.png (700x466, 434K)

I don't get this marketing campaign. Are you trying to turn Jordans into the new autism shoes?

Because if a pair expensive sneakers makes you feel cool and good about yourself then you probably have no worth as a human being. There's nothing wrong being a sneakerhead, but the shoes shouldn't really affect your self-esteem one way or the other.

>nice things shouldn't make you feel nice
Literally what

Attached: gopnik_slav_ishida_by_torivic-dc57vlz.png (752x1063, 300K)

buy yeezys you broke as nigga

I bet you listen music through wired headphones too lmao. I hope brokeness aint contagious through online threads lmao

I think he's saying that if you need material goods to find value in yourself, you probably need a serious adjustment in your life.

But I walk with these flashbangs

Attached: air-jordan-7-5.jpg (597x577, 89K)

okay these look cool af not gonna lie

Honestly thanks. I bought them from a nike factory store abroad. You literally can't get these around where I live, it's funny when all the guys turn their heads when I walk past them

Attached: YUGIOGANGSTA.jpg (960x960, 51K)

I just don't like the way Jordans look.

You can enjoy nice things user. You just worded your OP like a high school student saying "if you ain't got the freshest Lebrons then you a broke ass nigga with no game". I speak no hyperbole when I say that only retards feel better of themselves for wearing 500 dollar pairs of shoes.

>You just worded your OP like a high school student saying "if you ain't got the freshest Lebrons then you a broke ass nigga with no game
Not true. I was just telling u sad posters to forget tfw no gf and buy nice shoes instead. But apparently I can't even do that without someone getting triggered and blaming me of calling people names and stuff. Look in the mirror

Attached: 9172cd1166556653853d6736c7e05f1b9defb909.jpg (640x640, 115K)

but i do have a pair of j1s. 1s > 5s > 4s > everything else

gotta agree with op nice shoes are something you can appreciate only when you buy them, don't know if it is a placebo or not but they feel really comfy too

What about that sweet sweet 7?

I'm not sad at all and quite literally don't give a fuck about having a gf. I'm just telling you that not everyone gives a fuck about fresh Nikes. You're using literal women logic.

>Stacey: "I'm sad that I'm lonely and single!"
>Becky: "Buy a bunch of expensive shoes that you will only wear once, that'll make you feel better"
That's you right now.

I don't walk much. I dont need shoes

>gotta agree with op nice shoes are something you can appreciate only when you buy them

That's the same for literally anything you buy. People buy things because they like them, but not everyone likes Jordans.

some are alright but I'm not a fan of the shape or the color schemes. found an all white pair which are ok but at that point id rather just buy a pair of 1s

Majority of people on r9k are severely sad. I'm providing people hope, stop pointing fingers at me, I never said all that you claim I did

Attached: 972.jpg (321x453, 39K)

I won't keep pressing you on this user, sorry. It's just your original post came off to me as something I hear a lot of idiots say when it comes to fashion.

i dont have jordans i have yeezys

Good for you. I have a car and a job.

I am at university atm user show me some slack

So what? Plenty of people have a car and a job but only so many have Pantone 7s.

No offense meant I only wish for your happiness that's why I recommend getting into the sneaker game

Attached: air-jordan-7-2.jpg (589x530, 105K)

im skinny they look bulky on me

what do you wear then? converse 70's look great on skinny ppl

So am I dude.

what are you studying i have 5 more years before i graduate and propably 7 before i start making bank

basic shit, full black leather reebok right now.

History. I'm in my last semester.

I'm a fan of simple things so to each his own.

well my high school history teacher was the one who prevented me from being a total loser so good luck in life dude

Not every person who gets a history degree becomes a teacher, but thank you nonetheless.

I din't mean it like, it just the norm in my country

Guess is my fashion brand right now. Love Guess

Because I'm not 17 anymore

High top sneakers in general look like shit.
No self respecting adult should wear them.
Find me a pic where the wearer doesn't look like he's 12 years old.

Attached: C6AB9C0D-9854-453B-A1C1-6CD85E080289.jpg (236x314, 16K)

Just because you're older doesn't mean you can't wear cool stuff to be cool user

Attached: unknown.png (629x477, 375K)

Originally original origigiiguf

Attached: yjjl3ekohruupf0caub7.jpg (750x1141, 205K)

This is the gayest thread I have seen on r9k even above the literal gay threads.

I used to collect them but I graduated high school so that's no longer an interest of mine. I'll still buy some if they look cool though.

because i dont have that much of melanin in my body

Attached: 1548153110004.jpg (125x85, 2K)

Nice. Go back to your tiktok thot threads fag

Attached: normiedisco.jpg (567x839, 442K)

I like ur attitude op stay cool

Thanks u too jordanbro