Cereal bowl chest

Is it already over?

Attached: cereralbowlchest.jpg (426x382, 46K)

time to rope

Attached: 1554345971639.jpg (300x400, 13K)

How the hell does this even happen? Has it been like that your whole life?

its congential but It got way worse after puberty

I just want to know If I'm going to be stuck DYEL mode for the rest of my life

I have the opposite, looks like an alien chestburster is trying to get out when I'm low bf

I have pectus excavatum and I life anyways 6’3 225 I’m strong and good looking. All of my girlfriends love the stupid thing because it makes me unique, it made me very self conscious as a child but as a man it doesn’t matter

I believe you can get surgery for that. Does thus affect your ability to breath when you're active?

Best advice I can give you is to just lift. In the end it’s better to be fit with that chest than to be DYEL with that chest.

As far as I know its just cosmetic for me but then again I haven't tried anything serious

Attached: fuckman.jpg (475x320, 25K)

Will this affect my ability to lift?

I got mine fixed as a kid since it was deep enough for my healthcare to cover the surgery. It's still kinda noticable, but I found it actually helps accentuate my pecs so it's not so bad.

Attached: ZboW2yi.gif (384x600, 986K)

I have it too. I don't even notice it unless someone points it out. Who gives a shit, just lift anyways

what the fuck is this shit

its a bit harder to take 100% full breaths because those kind of push out that hole by bending your ribs. doesnt really matter for steady state cardio but for example bracing hard for squatting can make you feel woozy quicker and you might be out of breath quicker when doing high intensity cardio like sprints.
also your organs like heart etc can be a bit displaced resulting in e.g. an distended gut.
t. dude with moderate pectum excavatum

>I life anyways
Don't we all.

bench press god

won't he have problems if he bulks up?
like the muscles in the middle of his chest are fucked

row row row your boat.
then do some dumbell presses.
you can even just search "pectus excavatum exercises" on google or youtube to get some ideas how to decrease it.

>muscles in the middle of your chest
lolwut there are no muscles in the middle of your chest. there are ligaments that connect your pecs to your sternum but that's about it

dis nigga got punched by one punch man lmaoo

Genetics of piss lmao

The truth is, the game was rigged from the start.

Surgery, better to suffer for a year rather than the rest of your life.
Mine was so severe it affacted my health so aftermath of the surgery looks almost like the OP, a bit less.
It changed my confidence though, feel much better about myself now.
Do the surgery if its making your life miserable.

Me too bro.
Lifting helped me a lot, the cereal bowl chest isn't as deep as it used to be and it seems to fix itself every time I hit the gym.
Now I need to find how to fix the flared ribs, I hate them.

Attached: Screenshot_20190212-225519_Gallery.jpg (715x825, 294K)

There’s an operation where they pop it out like a dent but you are probably too old for that now.

I have it pretty bad. The more weight I put on the better it looked over time. Makes you look big in t-shirts at least

Attached: 1556280651961268489286578203985.jpg (4032x1960, 2.11M)

I have this too, used to be super self conscious about it but as the years went on I realised nobody cared about it as much as we do lol, nobody really gives a shit it gets way better after lifting.

>tfw pectus excavatum, gynecomastia and flared ribs
i hope it'll look alright when i'm lower bodyfat

Attached: ghf.png (524x583, 470K)