WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO BROS

WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO BROS

Attached: 1548489601635.png (485x385, 280K)

Water the source of life, or a meme? Hmmmmmmmm

Inject water

I say fuck doctors and science and shit, this youtube guy seems to know what he's on about. I'm never drinking water again.

STOP breathing air. Do you know what's in that shit?

Attached: fack hoak hogan.jpg (450x450, 69K)

Freebase water

hehe

Same, im confused. But im probably gonna stop drinking water and start eating only raw meat, but idk

Top kek

You have to be told that water is bad for you and that you should be getting your hydration from raw dairy then you’re too far gone

Unironically, like really unironically, this is a legit advice. Read about Buteyko method or a book called Oxygen Advantage.

How so?

>listen to medical doctors or listen to some balding dyel

Hmm... what a conundrum.

>water is a solvent

this is a good meme

Do the opposite of what Jow Forums says

this. Steam is superior in every way.

lmfao this fucking image board never fail to amuse me

>water is a solvent
But that's right. In fact, water is a great solvent and that's precisely the reason we have to drink it, the body uses water to dissolve substances that other liquids can't dissolve.

>other liquids
what other liquids have you been drinking, acetone?

You know you can just eat ice? Ice actually has a good amount of calories and proteins in there and it also consists of water, I just eat a few chunks during the day and nothing else and I'm good to go, greek gods, here I come.

Where have I said or implied that I drink other liquids? I just said that it's a good solvent compared to other liquids.
Look up universal solvent.

Avoid oxalates and drink milk (it has electrolytes)

Unironically this

yeah It's the universal solvent, the implication that a solvent is bad is whats funny

A lot of vitamins are fat soluble

>kys
is that easy
you can do it user!
I believe in you!

chocolate milk is god tier perfec t food
its mineral content is balanced with the addition of chocolate powder rich in iron and zinc
while retards are getting anemia induced by calcium excess I'm getting a perfect mineral intake with this delicious man made drink