Hooker that I fuck every 2-3 days said she is dating some guy...

Hooker that I fuck every 2-3 days said she is dating some guy, and they had sex these weekend after 2 monthes of meetings. Of course he has no idea, her "gf" is fucking somebody every day.
All you need to know about women, basically.

Attached: 881b5dc2941a56ba9f7875136a76d273.jpg (420x595, 139K)

What does it feel like to have your dick inside a vagina?

At first it feels warm, after few minutes of moving you don't feel anything, but after repetitive frictions you'll cum eventually.

You are paying for it while he doesn't tho.

He pays even more. Dinners, bowling, clubs and more different entertainments. I pay only for one.

Poor bastard. He'll never know, and she'll keep on doing it.

what she made him wait 2 months for sex? fucking christ lol. also how do you afford to fuck a hooker that often? i did it to lose virginity but its too expensive as a hobby

>You are paying for it while he doesn't tho.
LEL

I'm sure if he knew she was a whore, he would have offered 100 bucks upfront to fuck.

>she made him wait 2 months for sex?
Yup. And he spend fuckton of money on her, really.
>how do you afford to fuck a hooker that often
I live with my parents, so I don't need to pay for food or apartment, and I have a job. Basically, I spend all my money from job on hookers. Different hookers, not only her.

>Yup. And he spend fuckton of money on her, really.

This is one of the easiest tells that a women is an actual whore. You might have to pay for a couple dates here and there, but most chicks if they like you just want to spend time quality time together (fucking). A woman who is worth your time won't let you blow too much money on her.

This
And now consider you find out the girl you run after and have in your mind for MONTHS
does not have a bf( falling for that one is brain shattering enough) but instead actually fucks guys for money daily.
Crap, and people wonder why suicide seems a nice idea at times.

I think these stories are a good reason to not run after girls, because with high probabilty she could be a total whore. Why wouldn't she? Everyone likes to fuck.
This particular, from OP post likes to fuck for money. Some just fuck for pleasure. But all of them are equally whores.

thank you op.i needed anger from somewhere to channel it into my studies.

How does she justify it to herself? What's her reasoning?

She says she likes fucking with different men, and will cheat on her husband if she'll eventually marry someone.

Christ. Lil Wayne was right. Hoes gon' be hoes.

I wonder how much of that she's been open with him about.
She can be that soulless if she wants, as anyone can. She can be a worthless hedonist, but she needs to be honest with whatever poor bastard she inflicts herself upon. She'll never let the husband know this shit and will lead him on.

When I do not, I go hiki.
Women are the singular reason for me to even trying to do anything remotely social.
I either run after them, or I stay in my cave.
Pestilence or Cholera.

I also had a hooker I used to see frequently and she would often tell me about those guys trying to seduce her and be so nice with her.

Can't get more red pilled than a whore

Why would a woman who makes a fuckton of money herself demand from her boyfriend to spend a fuckton of money on her? Is she really that rotten?