Lol at you cucks wasting years trying to build muscle just to still look dyel while wearing cloths while anyone who...

lol at you cucks wasting years trying to build muscle just to still look dyel while wearing cloths while anyone who does a simple test-e cycle will surpass you and then some in as little as 12 weeks.

Let it be known that natty lifters are the biggest pussies and cucks in the gym.

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (258x245, 12K)

lol ok bud. you do you.

A thread died for this

I'm not willing to inject myself with hormones just for muscle mass. I like working out but its a hobby, I'm not that insecure or lazy

Stop validating yourself pussy. You know dam well you lift for vain reasons just like everybody else but the difference between you and me is that I'm willing to do whatever it takes to come out ahead and fuck this world in the ass unlike losers like you who are contempt with their place in life. "I like working out but its a hobby".

Cringe

I just got more going on in my life than building my body, im not hating on you for taking it more seriously. Fitness just isn't that important to me even if i do enjoy it. Honestly sometimes i have a hard time justifying working out at all because it's kind of a waste of time.

Good job user. Now go back to your home gym in your mother's basement and continue fucking the world in the ass.

>hile anyone who does a simple test-e cycle will surpass you and then some in as little as 12 weeks.

That's why i spent the last 12 months, training in BJJ, and another 14 months training in Judo and competing in both.

I'd like to see how strong you are from your test, when i slam you head first into the ground and then break your elbow with a arm bar.

Attached: PEPE.jpg (1067x600, 47K)

No-no-no

I pretend fake natties never used roids so then I have something to strive for-for. And haha, if they did use roids well, well then that's still obtainable naaattry

Post body with timestamp
>you won't

If not insanely swole
>El oh El roiding for this, you could get this way in a year of lifting
If insanely swole
>OMG what a monster. Women don't like that, enjoy your tiny nuts you stupid meathead

I would fuck you up

Is that before or after you leave in a body bag?

If roiding is so good why roiders want to be viewed as naturals? Why are they ashamed of doing drugs?

If achieving the body you want is so good, why do you need to tell everyone how good it is and how inferior are others way of life?

Post body op

same except i also roided just like everyone else in high level bjj/judo you goof

kek

>same except i also roided

Thanks for telling me what a gutless loser you are, who cant put in real work, and probably gasses out after 1 minute of rolling.

I'd crank your neck, easy.

you had a really good bait at the start but now it just looks shitty and obvious

>bbb-bait u uuu-ur bait

Cute, reply. Loser.

>Sweatingman.jpg

You will forever be a shit cunt, Besides the health effects, what you lose when you use steroids is mental toughness. The key to victory is that the strongest mind wins. You can get physical strength with steroids, but you lose the mental toughness (you would have gained) from brutal hard work. Steroids hurt mental toughness by serving as a crutch.

Attached: 543545.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

>COPE

Attached: Global rule 3&6.png (377x213, 16K)