I give up

I give up...
Should I roid for 2 months and get that movie star body?
I know that after the steroid effects fade away I will lose like 5kg of muscle but at least it will be much better than whatever I would do in those 2 months

Attached: 2xhua2qrl6q11.jpg (384x384, 26K)

do SS + GOMAD

hes trying to fitmaxx not twinkmaxx

what does the starting strenght mean

No roids. Everyone regrets them.

It'll take you longer than two months
Even on gear you're not going to gain much more than a pound of muscular tissue a week at best (and I doubt you train hard enough to get that much).
You'd do better to apply consistent effort before you inject Chinese bathtub hormones into your ass. Once you have the effort part down then the bathtub chemicals have their place.

>lifting for aesthetics and not strength/self mastery
>thinking that roid will make you aesthetic

Roiders look retarded and a natty lifter who put in the years of hard work will always look better in my book. Also doing damage to your body via roiding to gain muscle faster is brainlet tier reasoning. You are literally retarded if you roid.

dont't roid bros

yes

nobody cares

hahahahahaha fuck thanks for the laugh user

Attached: 1415998053816.jpg (171x278, 15K)

Nervous laugh

im not on steroids user

Attached: 1431610456784.jpg (800x437, 96K)

Best advice

enjoy dying of liver failure and heart attack at age 23

i don't tho

wow Arnold is a lot younger than I can remember.

You will

>this still gets posted

Attached: 1546862329696.jpg (408x408, 119K)

I mean I'm 30 so...

If you don't look good natty you won't look good roiding

2 months isn't really enough to see worthwhile results. 12 weeks would be your minimum threshold and 16 is the standard.

Not that 8 weeks would be completely worthless, but for the HPTA effects vs gains you're doing yourself a disservice going less than 12 weeks.

Steroid use is not the same as steroid abuse.

Ever gone out for a few beers on occasion?

>lol enjoy dying of liver failure you alcoholic

Chris Hemsworth
Hugh Jackman
Chris Evans
Stallone

Roided, all of them. And to your point I guess you're right, they all died of liver failure at 23.

When you start out it probably seems like the best thing ever. Just wait a couple of years.

>his gains are all from a needle
>drinking empty calories
>celebrities also get their gains from a needle
I don't know what you're trying to prove. There's a reason why the roid thread is called /fraud/.

>Should I roid
no

Why the fuck are you assuming everyone is as young as you are? kek. Even if you're not that young, why assume at all?