People were never meant to stay together for years on end

People were never meant to stay together for years on end.

All relationships end in misery, some last a few days, some a few decades. But people inevitably get sick of each other and want to escape. People don't want to be alone, but they can't stand being with someone else.This is the human condition.

Attached: images (1).jpg (299x168, 5K)

if anyone cared id rate the human condition 0/10

>want gf
>get gf
>just want to be left alone and drink myself to a stupor whenever I want again

You're onto something, OP.

Attached: 1532571414385.jpg (384x406, 51K)

Brother, it sounds like you got some issues to work through.

"Working through issues" is another myth.

People don't and can't change, they're not capable of it. They are the way they are, faults and all. I'm not sayin "never try at anything" but people aren't fucking lego men you can swap pieces off that look ugly.

Sounds like you're one of the people who can't change. People absolutely can and do change with time and experience. However some people are born scum and will die scum.

Relationships are a source of stress. Being emotionally attached is pure misery.

finding a single person in the world you want to be with most of the time is a literally one in a trillion meme peddled by companies like Disney in order to get people to waste money on each other and drive consumption

>People absolutely can and do change with time and experience

Wrong.

People can APPEAR to change but they never really do. You just don't want to admit to yourself you'll always be someone you hate, as you clearly aren't happy with yourself if you're so concerned with changing.

Nice circular reasoning there, bucko

Attached: 1539764054563.png (400x400, 14K)

lmao try-hard faggot

Facts are facts.

Point me to a degenerate alcoholic gambler who turned his life around and doesn't ever feel the urge to drink or bet and I'll give you a million dollars. It doesn't happen, people don't change, it's all a lie peddled to you by films, tv and books. People DO NOT CHANGE.

Look up what try-hard means you drooling moron

you are not and will never appear intelligent because you're too retarded

Typical single digit iq moron.

>Anything that confuses me is clearly that person trying to sound intelligent

I never implied confusion you fucking nigger. You sound like some dumb tumblrina bitch trying to sound "deep" and intelligent, which is my entire fucking point you subhuman scumbag. I don't expect someone of your level of hierarchy to understand such broad concepts, however.

Just stop replying, it's embarassing to watch

>point to me a guy that changed but it won't count because of the struggles that come with changing
Just go to bed. Polite sage.

but is it worse then being alone and unwanted? I'd rather have a wife even if we fought once in a week it's still better then having nothing

>gives up on convo once proven too difficult to grasp for his wittle brain
Typical nigger

Some people are nobler than their feelings. Some people accept a change in a relationship for better or worse like a change in the seasons. And if it's some complacent summer without end it doesn't matter because sometimes a relationship is about a commitment which doesn't come easily and which like all other things becomes dull after awhile.

Robert Downey Jr.

Not original

demi lovato did it, so..

>the struggles that come with changing
There is no struggle to maintain change.

It either happens or it doesn't. The struggle is maintaining the mask, the lie that you're better, that you've changed. That's not real change, that's just pretend.

This why you're a failure. You think things just magically happen with no effort. Willpower is a choice dude. You either wrestle the demons until you win, or the let them control you. You choose the latter.

Can you even hear yourself speak?

You sound like a commercial for deodorant. Get a grip on reality, stop living in fantasy.

What have you accomplished in life user?

>im sad and miserable
>ergo all human beings are sad and miserable
I am fascinated by this meme.

these young anons are too naive to know this harsh truth to be true

If youre fucked up its best to assume that it's human nature to be a fuck up. Then you can just say that it's not your fault, everyone is the same and nothing matters.

Remember your own anecdotal evidence is superior to all other forms of evidence or theories.

Who cares?

You're clearly one of those people living in perpetual "I'm gonna get my life on track, I'm not a loser I'm just working my way up the ladder". You'll be saying the same shit in 30 years.

Your reasoning is retarded tho.

>Remember your own anecdotal evidence is superior to all other forms of evidence or theories.
Thats what you get for surrounding yourself with an echo chamber. The public receiving the ability to use the internet was a mistake.

Lmao took you long enough to come up with something to respond with you fucking chimp. Let's see how smart you are, can you prove the square root of 3 is irrational? Go on chimp fucking try using what bit of brain cells you still have

user what have you accomplished in life, and why do you think others can't?

There are people who lurk on this board who are probably going through immense psychological hurdles in their various recoveries and then there are these idiots trying to prop their shattered egos up on other shattered egos.

Thick as pig shit, aren't you?

I already answered both questions.

well technically horse shit is the thickest.

>recovering
>go here
Why. I can understand Jow Forums of 5-8 years ago, but why now.
Half of the people are larping or laughing at the misfortune of others, the other half are so broken and damaged that the sight of someone trying to improve and recover makes them want to drag the person down on purpose and blackpill them until they're as miserable.

Inertia, and the fact that nothing is filtered here. You'll always find some ray of truth here and there from someone who's truly lost. Can't beat the sincerity of anonymity.

So you're a worthless piece of shit who has no motivation to improve himself or his station in life, but want to put others down for trying to improve?

>want gf
>get gf
>just want to be left alone and drink myself to a stupor whenever I want again

This is the truth. I just got into a fight last night because I wasnt 'enthusiastic enough'. Huhhhhh boy.

The true blackpill is understanding the futility of interpersonal relationships that you aren't using for your own tangible benefit. It's ok to date someone and enjoy their company, but never fall into the trap of thinking that your relationship with them is "special". You are replaceable, and so are they, and any opinion to the contrary is just self-delusional ego preservation.

Accept the blackpill and take it in stride.

Man, but what this user wouldn't do to be in your sad shoes right now. The grass is always greener, boy oh boy.

I might be going on a date tonight and it's 8am and I haven't gone to bed yet and I'm so, so lonely and so scared and fucking it all up ha ha ha

me I quit gambling and drinking

Thats not the human condition that is the modern condition. People used to grow up with the same people their entire lives. They'd decide to spend their lives together. In the modern world, you're childhood friends are not your current friends. Any girl you grew up with has been exposed to millions of other men. Every man has been exposed to millions of other women. Nobody is content anymore. Nobody seems to want a simple life.

Back in the day you had arranged marriages and they worked because they learned to love each other. Now you have to be in love before getting married and marriage itself is not a divine and important contract that must be upheld. If one or both parties are not going to hold on as if their lives depended on it then it will never work out with anyone you didn't grow up with.

This is the real problem of modernity. This wasn't always the case. The population of the world has exploded and with it, humans have become cattle.

Get to sleep dude or you will fuck it up.

>ITT realist is apposed by delusional normie trash who don't belong here, while being supported by those who do.

People never change, or rather men never change. They just suffer more and more undeservedly all while trying to maintain a facade of "everything's alright." Nothing's alright, life has continually taken away from you to the point of driving you fucking mad. Nothing is or ever will be alright.

Just because people don't change doesn't mean they can't improve. Polish the turd into a smooth shine

Thanks, I will actually

ITT normies bitch about their break ups or fights with their gfs

You're a delusional loser defeatist who refuses to grasp there are people in this world with a stronger will than yours and ability to improve themselves because you're too weakminded yourself to strive for anything. You are a genuine waste of life.

You're arguing against facts, and we're not just talking about breakups. Everything I said in my post and everything op has said so far has been in YOUR FAVOR. The fact that you're arguing against it is almost certifiable.

If any of the drivel you parrot was true, you wouldn't be wasting a single second of your life in a place like this.

Stop pretending, you're never gonna amount to anything.

You do realize that not everyone on Jow Forums is a sad sack of shit right?

Not him

You do realize you're a bottom tier punk bitch with nothin goin for you and every achievement you think noteworthy is just a baseless, end-game-less cope that's cuck tier bullshit. You do realize that all things considered, you really want to be dead right now.

>u..ur j-j-just projecting u big meanie

That was some nice projection. I'm glad I'll you got it off your chest though.

Extremely big yikes right here.
>he doesn't come to Jow Forums for the cute fembot(male) larpers

>You do realize that not everyone on Jow Forums is a sad sack of shit right?

If you had anything going on in your life, you wouldn't be wasting a second of it on this website. Pathetic loser.

>you're either depressive and suicidal in life or a successful multi billionaire.

Attached: 32f.jpg (464x447, 17K)

>If you had anything going on in your life, you wouldn't be wasting a second of it on this website.

Nah, I have a lot going on actually. I just like to come here to give advice to other anons. Jow Forums also isn't the only board on the site. Robots have such small views of the world.

>kill you with a pitchfork and eat your body
>subsequently die of aids

Find humor in it all.

Attached: qat.png (460x119, 6K)

>Nah, I have a lot going on actually. I just like to come here to give advice to other anons. Jow Forums also isn't the only board on the site. Robots have such small views of the world.

Jesus christ...

Attached: 1446331522569.png (608x479, 248K)

Yes, actually. Anyone who "falls in the middle" is just the former pretending to be the latter.

>getting upset and angry already
Oh no. Not the mean post of aids.

Attached: 1528783629060.jpg (356x321, 33K)

>Anyone who "falls in the middle" is just the former pretending to be the latter.

You're retarded.

>it's another 20 something year old has an existential crisis and thinks the world is doom and gloom because his peepee wasn't licked while being angry at others that they're not as suicidal

Attached: ssdr109.jpg (1024x576, 146K)

>was born angry
>in the mood for showtunes
>Christen you witchma dick

Attached: youll never get this.png (268x202, 22K)

>posting for the sake of posting.

Morning highs are the worst. Go back to bed and dream about how much better your life could have been, only to wake up wondering why you're still alive.

Why else would someone post user. Making fun of losers is the best part!

Attached: 1476918572001.jpg (834x1179, 770K)

This, I got over being a sad nihilist loser in high school. You're all so fucking weak. I can't grasp how these people peddle this shit and can't bring themselves to just finally an hero. Commit wholesale or be a faggot hypocrite who still clings to this percieved meaningless nonstop suffering that is life. If you're too chickenshit to live and too chickenshit to die then all you are is chickenshit. I've been on this dumb board for years and know for certain robots are their own worst enemies to themselves and to each other.

You were never one of us, you could never understand.

get yourself some courage from alcohol before the date

define
>one of us
Where are the goalposts this time.

Not him, but there's a lot to be said for those of us who started coming here in our teens or early 20s and are still around. First off, I started coming here when it was still the actual r9k, not 9001, and back then this place was actually about expressing your feelings and connecting to people who feel likewise. Now, it's kind of a barren mess of incels and LARPers but it's hard to let go when you know your fellow oldfags are still kicking. This place used to actually have some positivity to it, and so you can't be surprised that some of us have actually begun to build lives since we first started coming here. Not speaking for him, btw.

I don't drink anonerino

>All those words just to say "I'm a failed normie and I'll never get it"

You're so fucking ignorant and delusional. I don't know if you mean it as an insult to say I'm not part of your shitty ilk cuz that's a pretty comforting sentiment, thanks. This board wasn't always the sad circlejerk you believe it always was and I'll still be here until the minute this site finally dies, much to your dismay cuz I'm too hopeful in seeing others move forward in life unlike people with your cancerous, self defeating crab in a bucket mentality.

Meanwhile you're probably around 2 decades old and started coming here for some memey reason and now you think you know what this place is all about. GG

To be fair, you are correct. Change is never the result of your mind alone; if there was an equation for change, your mind would be a constant and things like your circumstances and surroundings would be variables. You can't change your mind because you are your mind, therefore if your mind doesn't want to change then it won't change. Just like how a dog won't start behaving like a cat without something or someone external training it to do so. So if you aren't 'strong-willed' by nature, then your behaviour will be dictated by a lack of 'willpower'.

>this was always a suicidal incel board
I hate Moot for forcing the /b/ raid that ruined this place which subsequently ruined all the other boards. I hope the crossdressing faggot gets fucked at google

>this board wasn't always of quality, it used to be r.e.d.d.i.t

Kill yourself

hypochondriac or underage?

Nice buzzword newfag

Attached: 1463676113560.png (315x293, 103K)

Neither. Patrilineal alcoholism and a tendency to self-medicate made it a resolution of mine.