saw the video
don't know the story

>YOU
Meaning reiko

Yes reiko

>reiko
now i get it
knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/reikos-trap-harem

This could be bait, but I do regret this happening. People usually do what others do

kel tec awareness?

faggot
faggot

Don't be a sheep do what you want not what others tell you

You mean the trannies?

Anyone who's a follower

He did a good thing

C.J.N.G

Fuck off with this reiko bullshit already. Holy fuck is it obnoxious. That has nothing to do with why he killed himself. It's been disproven countless times.

Who are you covering for?
Are you one of the ones he got too

stop posting this shit faggot

nobody cares about this

He was planning to shoot up his school/college, mother caught up with him so he killed himself while he could, that kid was an edgelord

I know his plans where do you think he was going to get the guns from he got connected with some heavy cartel dudes who where gonna supply him with the guns. But I found out what he wanted them for and cancelled the exchange

If he wouldn't have offed himself he would've eventually been taken out

I dindu nothing desu senpai baka

They'll keep insisting that though. There's no way their fragile egos could ever admit being wrong so everyone who bought into the reiko rumors at some point just keeps insisting it like a fucking retard.

i wish i had a shotgun to kill myself with

Don't think like that. Think about getting better.

thinking does not change reality or anything

That's the problem with this site. Most people come here expecting a community of people who fell by the way side socially for a sense of belonging, but what they find instead is a fucking toxic land fill with self defeating garbage and insinuating that suicide is the only answer for people who are depressed and have lost their drive in life. Things like meditation and a in-depth understanding on how the human psyche works makes a huge difference, if this place would promote ideas like these more, maybe this guy wouldn't have an heroed. Just maybe.

Attached: 1524169729550.jpg (999x519, 73K)

Kid pops a link to a live stream
blows brains out
Becomes anhero
Just a Robot finding his destiny
You should be so lucky

>araragi poster
>cringe and bluepilled
I've never been so disappointed before.

The whole tyranny pesos rink ark taught me a valuable lesson. That lesson being that if ever I commit a crime and am being saught after by the authorities all I have to do is transition, trannies are above the law it seems. Remember when bruice Jenner mowed down a bitch like she was a blade of grass? The mother fucker transitioned into a granny the following day and no one ever herd of the car crash. Now look at the Reiko situation where that a regular ol dude, the cops would've made arrests but because it's grannies they don't do shit about it since grannies can't be arrested it appears. So if ever I kill someone I'm going to put on a skirt a wig and a thong right after and I'll be free as a bird.

How too people mange to document these things? How do you get I to the circle, the inner circle. So much happens online, how on Earth is someone able to document this. I'm sure there are many more.

Do you have to literally be a neet and do nothing else but browse?

Cult of trannies drove kid to suicide after trying to blackmail him into transitioning.

Reiko used to add pretty much anybody on discord. I know because I made a thread for adding people and he added me before the whole thing.

follow up this is what I'm talking about, so don't even try

Ya know what, I didn't read the thread and genuinely did not hear any other reason than that since it happened. Pill me?

Attached: 1347756350722.jpg (477x534, 70K)

fuck off with the reiko shit.

Attached: 1.jpg (631x623, 92K)

originally fuck off with the reiko shit.

Attached: 2.jpg (772x812, 111K)

as much as i find him blowing his head off and dabbing funny it wasnt my fault this tranny killed himself

What's this originally supposed to be?

kinda wish I went with him
at least he wouldn't be alone in his last moments

One false reiko trip claimed it and that's all there is to it.
There's no discord conversations, no faggotry from shuaiby to even suggest any of it.

the bot guy is him

origanaly

Retard I was just explaining to the guy how somebody got into the reiko stuff. Stop defending his ass so much that you see an unbiased explanation as an attack. I give 0 shits about the fags that died or fucked their lives over this.

i wasn't paying attention sorry originally.

>Most people come here expecting a community of people who fell by the way side socially for a sense of belonging, but what they find instead is a fucking toxic land fill with self defeating garbage and insinuating that suicide is the only answer for people who are depressed and have lost their drive in life.
You just exactly described how i feel

I wish every single person on this site spreading toxicity would be gassed in a concentration camp. The world would be a better place.