Halt Citizen!

Government mandates we provide men like you with girlfriends. However, these girls are problems to society, which is why we pair them with you.

You're required to keep your woman in your home at all times. Failure to do so will result in prison time.

Take your pick:

>Girl #1 is a jealous psychopath. She will kill you if you talk to any girl but her, or if you leave the house for over 8 hours

>Girl #2 is a pyromaniac. She will try to burn your house down once a day. Catching her in the act prompts her to have hot make-up sex with you

>Girl #3 is half-spider. She will roll you into a web cocoon every night & pleasurably suck out large quantities of your blood & cum, but you'll become frail & weak over time

>Girl #4 is a witch. She will regularly turn you into small critters. She is sexually attracted to these critters, & will only have human sex with you after you make her orgasm

>Girl #5 is a slime monster that will devour you on a daily basis. While you can survive this, the risk of suffocation is high. She will begin digesting you if more than 10 minutes is spent inside her

>Girl #6 is an alien. She alters her appearance to look attractive to you, & lets you do what you please with her, but she peforms experiments on you at night that irreversibly mutate your body, but never kill you

>Girl #7 is a blood mage. She will ask you to bring one young woman home every 2 weeks for her to slaughter & bathe in her blood. She will oblige any domestic & sexual favors you desire for doing so. Failing to do so will quickly age her. She can consume all physical evidence of murder, but frequent run-ins with the law is inevitable

>Girl #8 is half-plant. She needs sun, & eats soil & cum to survive, but sex more than once a week will cause her to quickly outgrow your home & escape

>Girl #9 is a mime. She never opens her mouth for anything but food, & turns your home into a more & more complex invisible maze every day. She rewards you with sex for each one you finish

Attached: feba6b14c070c7b93f818abc612a155f.jpg (450x309, 105K)

on second thought user, i might just stay single

Attached: 5756BE8E-BEFE-455F-8B74-2A95E0121E24.png (500x486, 287K)

Plant girl is the patrician's choice.
Just have sex with her less than once a week.

Either that or pyro girl. And just become a Hikki

Girl #1
I only go outside to work. If she earns the money I don't mind staying inside forever.
Where do I sign?

Girl #8 did nothing wrong why is she here OP

Witch girl is hot and I could get off to it. That or Plant Girl
No you can have sex with her once a week and she won't grow bigger. If you have sex with her more than once she will grow bigger, and then if she gets big enough she might try to run away.

#1 or #7 sounds nice. I'd honestly wouldn't mind #6 either as long as it was only her doing it and she didn't call her alien grey buddies to probe my ass.
So
maybe #6

this is autism but the good type of autism

ill wife the pyro and we can live in an igloo

>my blood drinking qt is now a blood mage
>no more girl #12 you have to lock up for her own security
>succubi beauty also gone
>yandere qt STILL kills just for talking, wtf
>at least spider-chan is now survivable
What is this, the shit-tier disney owned version of the last thread?
Girl #4, should be interesting to get her off that way.

Someone can't handle it. #7 or #8 for me

I'd go with with #8. I have the internet for all other days of the week.

Girl number 8 sounds the least destructive

Attached: 38555571_p0.jpg (630x869, 214K)

You know, you guys wouldn't have to overthink some fantasy gf assignment if you would just consider a girl in the 4/10 or below range. Instant fix to both your problem and theirs.

Maybe a match making app for the boys and girls in the 4/10 or below groups. Perhaps there is a federal standard in assigning your number on the scale.

>There is totally someone for everyone guis.
Are you unironically 12?

#7 gets my dick really hard

#8 and #9 is not too bad as long as they look passably attractive

If I had to pick only one, I'll go with #7

Attached: 50551742_2593276110743369_7552137473854275584_n.jpg (960x654, 42K)

I'm a homosexual, so will I be excluded?

Attached: Diego6.png (877x510, 223K)

No user. Everyone is included! Look right here, you're at the top of the list for people who will be put in incinerators. Go catch your train :3

Attached: 1530880999541.jpg (811x1217, 191K)

If 1 won't cheat and is willing to work (seeing as I cannot speak to women at all), I'm fine with that

If you would stay in your lane of course there is.

>Girl #1
I have to work and study, can't.
>Girl #2
I'm out working/studying most of the day so no way.
>Girl #3
No.
>Girl #4
This is the best choice so far, there's little danger so I'd definitely go for this one
>Girl #5
Yeah, no.
>Girl #6
Maybe if I worked home but there are no details on what the changes are so I'm resilient.
>Girl #7
Too much work.
>Girl #8
This one's a good choice too. Really no unavoidable risks or dangers. I'm absolutely okay with having sex once a week, honestly.
>Girl #9
Like girl #7, too much work for a shitty reward.

rolling because i cant decide -=-=-=-=-=-=-

She can't work because she's a danger to society and you'll face prison time if she's let outside. Unless it's some online shiz

>#1
Hope mom does not call too often, bro.

Is this a monster girl thread?

>can live off the state as a couple
>further benefits for having children
I see no downsides

You are an hopeful idiot then. Good for you, leave the website while you can.

Jokes on you. My mom isn't a girl, she's an elderly lady.

I'm gonna be originaloly and roll, originally of course

Oh my fucking god, I actually had a dream I was fucking a mime kek

>Girl #1 is a jealous psychopath. She will kill you if you talk to any girl but her, or if you leave the house for over 8 hours

That doesn't sound too bad, desu

I'd undoubtedly pick #7 if I was living in the countryside. Hunt down passerbys, take their belongings, bag them and feed them to my GF. Its a job and a GF in the same package.

I think I'm going to pick the half-plant GF, as it is in the realm of practicability in terms of effort and conditions.

Attached: SHOOTER.jpg (1024x1024, 171K)

If blowjobs don't count, since she needs to be fed cum, then number #8 is the ideal one.

Easly the ayy.Maybe I could persuade her to do experiments that make me superhuman. If she can make me Bane mode I'll even such her xenomorph futa dick. But seriously though I have fantasized so many times about being kept by aliens and forced to endlessly breed through a combination of technologically manifest sexual objects of all kinds, and some kind of chemical manipulation that turns you into a frothing sex beast.

I'm absolutely erect right now.

The mime or the plant. The rest are life threatening.
a waifu version of the SCP foundation sounds like the next thing rebbit would steal from us

#7 seems like the best girl. She doesn't pose a threat to me, and offering her one girl every 2 weeks sounds like a fun game to play.
#6 is cool, but I wouldn't like to risk becoming some sort of aberration or even developing allergies and this sort of stuff.
#2 has her merits because make-up sex is wonderful, but I'm sure she'd eventually beat me and burn my house, so I'd rather stay away.
#9 would be my choice if I were a shut-in NEET that has nothing better to do. I think I'd have great time with her

1 or 6 would be pretty good but the rest are a no no

>thief girl is gone
spider girl it is

#8 is by far the best. and eats cum too

Gotta go with #5 since I own scuba gear

I'll take the spider as long as she doesn't leave me once I become frail and weak. I'll have to go to the gym and eat a lot to counteract it if so

I'll take the blood mage. That sounds hot as fuck to watch, so I hope she's alright with me fapping to it.

I'm the most loyal person on this fucking planet so Girl #1 for me. If I'm out of the house for more than 8 hours, I can just face time her on my phone and we can arrange frequent dates to meet up in town or whatever.

Girl eight, of course

SHE CANT LEAVE THE HOUSE RETARD U DED BIIITCH

Girl #1 for me. Yandere bitches are the best because they are loyal and remove all need for social interactions that I hate so much. I never leave my house anyway, only for uni and that's rarely +8hrs, I could manage.

Attached: 5f6413016034282da6abff227ff6be39.png (599x600, 587K)

Im a NEET so prob girl #2
Girl #8 sounds good as well because i can just jack off when we dont fuck.

Shock collar and ankle bracelet to track her. Simple. The OP didn't say anything about not being able to negotiate with the authorities in letting her out of the house. Keeping her cooped up all the time would do a lot more harm than good.

About the AYYY what kind of experiments like what is the worst she is going to do? will she do any positives like bigger dick?

Can i choose someone who has all the traits of
Girl #1, Girl #2, Girl #6 and Girl #7?

Think dating a Haemonculus from 40k.

idk anything from 40K

Eh, you lost me at the spider one
I'd much rather prefer different variants of delinquent girls, I just can't get into fantasy-alien-monster fetish shit. In any case, I'd go with the pyromaniac since, hey, I like burning shit too. Being homeless is fine if you get to burn stuff and people.

Got a link to that last thread?

Nevermind, found it
>Girl #1 is prone to becoming extremely aggressive & violent at the drop of a hat, & gets horny off of asserting dominance

>Girl #2 is a hemophiliac & likes to cut people, drink their blood, & have crazed sex with them afterwards

>Girl #3 is made of slime, & is prone to consuming people whole & suffocating them in her body. She does this because having a human inside her stimulates her greatly

>Girl #4 is a futa with incurable overactive semen producing testes. She orgasms uncontrollably every 20 minutes & shoots thick cum ropes

>Girl #5 is a thief who steals people's things & destroys them for fun. Being caught red-handed gets her hot

>Girl #6 has giant cow tits that must be milked every hour, or they cause excrutiating pain. Her breasts will explode if ignored for more than 2 hours. Milking makes her very horny

>Girl #7 is a half spider that enwebs humans, wraps them up, & sucks their blood & semen. Her webbing can be wiggled out of, but struggling prompts her to kill her prey

>Girl #8 is totally normal, aside from the fact that she wants to be impregnated constantly & will only have raw vaginal sex. She gives birth to fully developed children in 1 instead of 9 months. The government knows this & will not assist you if you father more than 2.

>Girl #9 is a psycho who will kill you if she sees you speak a word to Any girl besides her. Otherwise she is normal.

>Girl #10 is a beautiful gorgon who petrifies anyone who looks in her eyes (even with glasses). Her hair is made of snakes that bite anyone trying to stroke them. She is otherwise quite lovable.

>Girl #11 is a succubus who hypnotizes people into being sex slaves forever, imprisons them, & drains them of their cum until they die

>Girl #12 lacks the ability to feel anything physically or emotionally & does Anything she is told by anyone

Honestly the thief girl is what I'd want, I just really like anti-social girls.

Girl 12 is the least hassle so that. wouldnt it break her to say " feel things"