"vegetables are good for you!"

>"vegetables are good for you!"
>eat some vegetables
>stomach ache, gas, bloating

Attached: 1464184210941.jpg (300x250, 74K)

Nice trips, I'm going to say the N word.

Also, you ate waxed vegetables.

Imagine having such a worthless piece of shit digestive system from years of eating processed garbage that you can't handle a bit of fibre

Attached: SijNcTX.jpg (600x764, 200K)

>stomach ache, gas, bloating
Thats what happens when you dont eat fiber for most of yoyr life, fatty

the only people I know who eat vegetables are fat fucks

Vegetables like fried mozzarella?

>eat vegetables and feel great
>not so great on the way out though
>makes my shit smell fucking foul
>I'm almost vomiting at the smell
What gives? I can handle small amount of veggies perfectly fine but too much and this happens

Or maybe it's too developed.

You're not a lion, faggot

Vegetables are what the back rows of your teeth are for bruh. You just ate something with too much fiber after destroying your gut biome with processed nonsense like tenders.

Nice trips btw.

Attached: 1425A678-AE79-449F-AA40-A39E41EEFB1D.jpg (1125x894, 607K)

I started eating more veggies a few months ago. First weeks I had somr bloating and gas, but it seems to have calmed down.

Keep eating veggies, your body will adapt

Wrong again vegan.

Attached: 1548710665372.jpg (650x491, 56K)

Literally all vegetables are good for is feeding gram negative bacteria, causing general digestive distress and slow metabolism. Should only be eaten if cooked very well and used more akin to a spice (if at all).

maybe you should get tested to see if you have some food intolerance
your health may even improve

This

Might be the worse infographic out there.

>root vegetables are shit
meanwhile they are the least toxic vegetables you can eat and you can survive on nothing but those whereas other vegetables will kill you in high enough ammounts.

If the only thing you can sneak up on for a meal is a vegetable your pretty much fucked from the get go, IMHO.

Yeah, better eat some M&Ms and oreos instead bro, fiber and vegetable are a jewish psyop to weaken the unenlightened masses bro.

isnt mozzarella an Italian vegetable?

I only eat meat like two times a week and veggies the rest of it. Do I need supplements/should I worry? I feel fine and love the taste above all else but Im not sure if its healthy.

Do you have to eat vegetables or is it a meme your mom keeps telling you?

Here's the real list:
Eldritch god tier:
>Japanese purple sweet potato
>Kombu
Disregard tier:
>everything else