Fembots, would you be interested in a free use relationship? If you don't know what that is...

Fembots, would you be interested in a free use relationship? If you don't know what that is, it means you will allow your significant other to use your body however he pleases at any time of the day. For example, if you're doing the dishes he's allowed to come up behind you, bend you over the counter and fuck you, and you can't say no, or if you do say no (maybe that turns him on) he'll do it anyway. I suppose this would also work the other way around with a female using her man however she pleases. In strictly sexual terms, this is basically my ideal relationship, and I'm curious how many fembots would be into this.

Attached: OK4eNBF_d.jpg (640x1138, 88K)

Would you be supplying me with lots of material possessions to make up for being a fuck toy?

>go up to gf
>put penis inside her once
>pull it out
>move on with my day
just to tease her a little bit

No, you selfish retard. I want to be fucked when I'm horny so I can actually enjoy it. You filthy men are only good for one fuck a day as it is, and I want it when I can actually enjoy it.
Here's what I'm interested in: I get to have four husbands, that way I can actually get laid often enough to be satisfied sexually.
You can't get laid because you only think about your own peepee and not pleasuring the woman. You're a selfish lover and a piece of shit. If a guy tried to fuck me when I didn't want it with no foreplay at all I'd dump him on the spot. You shouldn't even take your cock out of your pants until you've made me cum twice already.
>inb4 but that's selfish
It's not, because I always assure my partner gets off and is satisfied.
The only good use of men is as a facesit slave.

Like what kind of material possessions?

>this is basically my ideal relationship
Gross. This is why youre single

If I wanted to get used like a plaything, I already know a couple guys who would be interested. I havent spoken to them in years though. Probably because I am past that point in my life and looking for something more substantial

Attached: 2DB2D373-6594-4BF1-B9F1-C26EC635FB0A.jpg (810x810, 441K)

How's the larp doing you

>says gross
>was used substantially like a plaything whore in the past

Throat slitting necessary.

If I had a girlfriend or wife it would be very important to me that I would be able to get her off. Otherwise I would feel like I'm inadequate.

if he's hot like pic related yeah sure

Attached: 75938_full.jpg (1000x665, 59K)

You can get that easily. You just have to be rich and willing to put up with gold diggers.

Reread my post, you smelly neckbeard
I said I hadnt SPOKEN to them in years. I know theyd be interested because theyre just the types of guys to focus only on sex like most robots do

Cute clothes, lingerie, makeup, less tangible things like going out to dinner etc.

>pic related: you three years ago
Why are women like this?

Attached: EFE2CF49-D058-4576-AC12-6DC5977EDB44.jpg (566x386, 73K)

You're a good boy and deserve cummies.
OP should be made into a human cunnilingus dispenser.

Sex appeal is the most important thing at the beginning of a relationship. If someone doesn't wanna fuck you, they aren't gonna wanna do the other stuff that comes after.

>sex appeal is the most important thing
Quintessential mainsplaining the issue here. Physical attraction is very important, but not the only thing when it comes to attraction. Men think its the most important because its the first thing both people notice

I get that robots are obsessed with Stacy and her D cups but would you honestly marry an airhead instagram model just because the sex is amazing? Youd be bored after a week because she cant into your chinese cartoons

Sounds like a worthwhile trade if I get to bend you over and fuck you whenever I want

>assuming airhead Stacy makes for amazing sex
Wew lass

How do relationships like that even work without the woman going to the police to file rape charges?

Attached: 92DC32C8-C96B-477E-814D-B7A4E2EF649D.jpg (224x225, 6K)

>I am pat that point in my life and are looking for something more substantial
The absolute fucking state of you meme roasties, lmfao

>assuming assumptions
I guess youre just too smart to get a gf, hehe buddy?

Attached: BAF803A5-98BF-40A3-86E5-265401B3EB8B.jpg (960x640, 115K)

Just admit you're a public use cum dumpster

>Physical attraction is very important, but not the only thing when it comes to attraction.

For men 80% of our attraction is physical. The remaining 20% is personality. If a woman is hot she gets SIGNIFICANTLY more leeway for her shitty personality.

> Stacy and her D cups but would you honestly marry an airhead instagram model just because the sex is amazing?

Good pussy locks niggas down. Do you want to know how a fuckton of marriages happen? Somebody got pregnant and they figured the pussy was good enough and the girl was agreeable enough to live with. I agree that marrying based solely on looks is retarded, but rich men have trophy wives for a reason.

I nice supportive wife would be great, but she still can't be an uggo.

I just want to look cute when you are doing it.

I am the OP and I feel the same way. I wouldn't be interested in a free use relationship if the girl I was with didn't enjoy it. Hell, I basically got this kink from a girl I used to talk to who was really into the idea.

Im a virgin bucko but I am miring those trips
>80 percent of attraction is physical
No shit. This is why so many guys get rejected straight from the start
You would know if you were a girl
Guys compliment my body all the time but do you think that sets them apart from any other guy?
>good pussy locks niggas down
And thats why half of marriages end in divorce. Do you think a guy is happy when he accidentally gets a girl pregnant and has to live with that mistake for the rest of his life?

Attached: B2503295-C49E-4C2D-8264-0EF83A9BF8D3.jpg (720x960, 168K)

>I basically got this kink from a girl I used to talk to who was really into the idea.

Every girl says this but none of them mean it. A girl who submits to you at all is rare unless she is absolutely enamored with you. Being able to fuck her whenever sounds nice, but it would feel REALLY awkward if she wasn't into it. Girls definitely enjoy being fucked like the useless holes they are, just on their own terms.

If I had a gf like this, I would fuck her at the worst times and basically bully her with my sex. She'd probably bully me back with her sex.

But in reality, my penis would never leave a girls body.

What sets you apart from any other woman though? I compliment women when I feel like it, but I don't do it to "set myself" apart. I do it because sometimes I wanna tell a bitch she's got a fat ass.

>Do you think a guy is happy when he accidentally gets a girl pregnant and has to live with that mistake for the rest of his life?

No, but we're not talking about people being happy. We're talking about people getting married.

The future women in your life are going to resent you and leave you

You will because you will be wearing cute things. When do we meet for our first date?

By more substantial you mean more money?

i don't even understand what this means. All of my relationships have been babysitting immature/emotionally volatile 18-23 year old females punctuated by sex.

>I do it because sometimes I wanna tell a bitch shes got a fat ass
Congratulations, you sound like the majority of men for all of history. Plenty of guys oogle my ass and ask to squeeze it but I always say no. I guess theres nothing unique about you either
>more substantial do you mean more money?
No, but a guy with a job he enjoys is always a nice perk. Mostly Im just looking for someone smarter than this guy who can keep a conversation going without mentioning my hips, face or tits
>dating gen z women
Probably why you end up babysitting them. Try talking to a girl who has a career started and pays her own bills

Attached: 7A904D5B-C8E8-4D91-B4C1-A9CDC1F6B7C9.jpg (1668x1244, 790K)

You're a judgmental bitch I can tell. I guarantee I'm smarter than you and could fuck you IRL. I'm just not trying to get into the stank ass of panties of some egostical NEET slut.

>I guarantee Im smarter than you and could fuck you IRL
Case in point. Reject a mans advances and he immediately resorts to superficial ego defenses

You honestly sound like one of those (((nice))) guys that thinks hes a modern era Casanova. You make me sick

That doesn't sound too hard. Why do you think you have trouble finding men?

Yea I have an ego. Get the fuck over it. My ego and intelligence have gotten me to where I am, and where I'm gonna go. I'm not gonna let some tumblerina with her freshman level psychoanalysis bother me.

I'm tired from doing homework all night, and really don't feel like arguing with a harpy who thinks she's better than every man. Have a goodnight

>Try talking to a girl who has a career started and pays her own bills
i'm trying to filter out the other girls, and also filtering out single moms, and i'm left with nothing.

Where do i find these girls and what do i say to them. What value can I offer to an independent girl as an independent guy?

my bf does this but i get insta horny once he touches me sexually so i want his dick when he wants to fuck me

Attached: images (8).jpg (217x233, 8K)

>you have trouble finding men
I dont. The men who hit on me bore me. Theyre always only interested in my body and nothing else
>Im tired from doing homework all night
It is pretty late for you kiddo. Im sorry I made you throw a hissy fit
>What value can I offer to an independent girl as an independent guy
Dont waste my time
Be good at conversation
Thats pretty much all there is to it

Tits or gtfo fembot, you know the rules

Attached: 1548176977428.jpg (625x626, 63K)

And the reverse is also true? The men you're interested in don't return the interest?

>don't waste my time
to be fair, that's not a value i can bring you, rather a drawback I should try to minimize.
>good conversation
is this really all the value a man can bring to an independent woman? I have trouble believing you, and I think you're just as stumped as I am as to what two independent people entering into a relationship ought to bring to the table.

>Theyre always only interested in my body and nothing else

Because you have nothing else to offer. Good men don't NEED you. You want "Mr. Perfect", but don't understand that you aren't shitting roses either. The only thing I get from you is that you're a stuck up cunt that thinks your man should pave every road you walk with gold. A good body gets me interested, but ugly personality doesn't keep me around. What "interesting" conversations do you want to have, and why do you think the inane bullshit you have to say should be oh so fascinating to any man?

She said she's never even fucked before. She doesn't understand that young people who are attracted to each other like to fuck a lot.

>The men youreinterested in dont return the interest?
They do, theyre always focused on my body though. If I ask a question or try to steer the conversation into another direction, theyll always bring it right back to sex
>is this really all the value a man can bring to an independent woman
Kek, no. Its what I value from a man. Youre used to 18-23 year olds so they usually want material things like partying, alcohol, cars, clothes, (((adventures))), free food and dick
You sound as superficial as them so Idk why you would stop babysitting them

>sex
>good conversation

this doesn't add up to a relationship in my mind. This is a fwb.

>You want Mr. Perfect
No, lol. I want a guy that can stimulate my mind. Of course, sex would be nice eventually but I would really like to have it with a guy who isnt sprinkling in a reddit sex pun or pick up line into every other word
I enjoy sports, philosophy, music, political debate, literature, etc but most guys are so blinded by ass and tiddy they cant formulate a proper paragraph without sperging out or getting intimidated

Would you not consider your potential spouse a friend?

i'm not superficial, I'm trying to piece things together. I'm stable and reliable, and generous by principle, but I imagine that I'm not addressing an independent woman's needs with these qualities, as she likely has the same qualities.

So how do I build a relationship with someone who can furnish for themselves everything that I can manage to offer? Even good conversation is something an independent woman doesn't need me to provide, as she is able to make platonic friends who satisfy that need.

It's easy to see what value I bring to someone who isn't independent, as you've listed. I don't want that, relationships with those women don't add anything of much value to my life.

more than a friend. A wife fulfills all the needs a fwb does and a lot more. I'm not saying sex and conversation aren't part of the relationship, but if that's all the relationship is, then I don't see the distinction between that and fwb except for what she and i would agree to call it.

>I enjoy sports, philosophy, music, political debate, literature, etc but most guys are so blinded by ass and tiddy they cant formulate a proper paragraph without sperging out or getting intimidated

I feel like you're not the 10/10 bombshell you claim to be. I can talk about any of this shit with a woman, but that's not what we think about when we first meet you. Men are trying to gauge whether or not you're a slut. It's easy to find a whore and hard to find wife, but you never know which is which until it's too late.

>Even good conversation is something an independent woman doesnt need me to provide, as she is able to make platonic friends who satisfy that need
This is where youre wrong. A gf is a FRIEND you fuck. She wants to be able to hang out with you just as much as she wants to fuck you.

Judging by the way you autistically listed your qualities, I feel you look at relationships as a formula (input x y and z, get gf)

Its not. Its about getting to know someone and making a connection. We can smell your autism and thats a turn off

>A gf is a FRIEND you fuck. She wants to be able to hang out with you just as much as she wants to fuck you.

Well said, this sums it up perfectly. Dubs don't lie.

>I feel like youre not the 10/10 bombshell
Idc what you think of me. I know my level of attractiveness because Im old enough to have plenty of data reinforce it

Men try the same old tricks and fail. Then theyre either intimidated when I dont want to fuck on the third date or so blinded by pussy that they fuck a slut and stop pursuing me

Its really not that hard to put 2 and 2 together

he can get a sex doll instead, since thats basically what he wants. no I would not be ok with someone like that

you are extremely annoying desu. you're making a bad name for women, you dumb bitch.

Attached: IuKM2kX.png (1920x1080, 950K)

How old are you? You aren't gonna find the type of guy you're looking for outside of church. You're breaking established dating custom and then wondering men why lose interest. If you were worth the effort someone would have put it in by now.

are you still the user who laments her ass and tiddy gets in the way of intellectual conversation?

Every positive interaction is an exchange of value. That's not a wrong framework to use in evaluating social interactions, though I agree that putting things in economical terms like that can be offputting because people want to feel things rather than analyze them. It's a good thing I'm not trying to fuck anyone here, so we can talk about it analytically.

>We can smell your autism
It sounds like you've stopped trying to be helpful. If conversation and sexual desire is all it takes to build a relationship, then any of my FWBs would have been relationships.

>says a relationship is conversation + having sex
>goes out with men 3 times, presumably have conversation all 3 times, and doesn't take the last step for having a relationship

does it take you until the third date to know that you're not sexually attracted to the person, or are you wasting your time talking to people you know you're not sexually attracted to on the pretense of a date? Or is there more to a relationship that you're not mentioning, and sex is just an expression of a realized relationship rather than a component of a relationship, and the conversation isn't really the only thing you desire out of a relationship?

Literally every post you do nothing but talk about your body. We get it, you have a nice body and you want to show it off. But if that's all you can talk about, don't be surprised when men don't see you as anything more than a fuckdoll.

>you are extremely annoying
Aww, is little annonny frustrates?
Thats another thing. Modern men are too soft
They get triggered by words far too easily
I would like to date a man who isnt a sniveling pussy
>Youre breaking established dating custom and then wondering men why lose interest
Im 26. Idc what the custom is. I want a man who can really challenge my intellect. That man can fuck me. All of the others can take their cheesy jokes and one liners to hell with them
>Every positive interaction is an exchange of value. Thats not a wrong framework to use in evaluating social interactions
Jesus thats SO cringey
Stop viewing dating and conversations like frameworks to be exploited
I bet you think there is a (((right))) answer to the dialogue tree like in an RPG
Dating is about building a connection and feeling it with someone

No girl is going to feel a connection with a guy that thinks conversations are exchanges of interactions to acquire sex. Thats extremely autistic. Take a step back and appreciate the conversation as a whole the next time you have the opportunity to speak to a girl

A framework is a set of ideas upon which you can analyze situations or other ideas. They're methods of analysis you can apply to conversations.

I think the right thing to say is usually the most tactful way to tell the truth, but there's always a tradeoff between tact and truth, and usually more tactful ways to say the same thing. I think you could try to invoke L'esprit de l'escalier to figure out the perfect thing to say, but that's mostly useless and I don't try to do that.

A connection is based on shared values or its superficial, and feeling is just a response of your body of which you can be self-aware.

>appreciate the conversation as a whole
I don't have a remote idea what you mean by this. Am I supposed to think "gosh isn't it great that a girl graced me with her attention?"

I like how you admit that you've never dated anyone yet somehow have all the answers about how dating and relationships work. Try taking life a little seriously. Men aren't "intimidated" by you. They just realize that for all the trouble you think you're worth, they can just go find a hotter dumb chick who will fuck by the third date and won't try to argue them to down to their very core.

If you're so fucking amazing try approaching men instead of turning down every man for assuming you're a normal human being. If you're as hot as you say the man of your dreams shouldn't turn you down right?

she admits that sex + conversation are the key components of a relationship, refuses to consent to sex, then wonders why men stop pursuing the relationship.

>Try taking life a little *less seriously.

Is what I meant

Exactly, you don't have to fuck by the third date, but she seems like such a cold bitch that if a guy even tries to touch her she gets upset. I wouldn't mind a chick like her but she doesn't seem like very much fun to be around. You'd have to argue with her over every little thing.

desu i love girls who argue over every little thing. She's just bad at it because of how generously she's pulling out the autism card.

Yea I get you. I'm just thinking about after a long day of work. Arguing about every little thing is fun and cute at first when your romance is filled with sexual tension. But that shit gets old eventually. I argue with my friends occasionally, but for the most part my closest friendships are based upon the things we agree, not disagree on.

Your posting makes it pretty clear why men only see you as a fuckdoll. You're annoying, cringey, and so full of yourself. Nobody sees you as someone to have intelligent conversations with. You only have your body and that's it.

>A connection is based on shared values or its superficial, and feeling is just a response of your body of which you can be self-aware
If a guy ever said this to me IRL, Id turn right around and walk away

You have a way with words that makes me vagina COMPLETELY shrivel up

That's pretty hot. I find it regrettable that women are essentially conditioned to view male sexuality with disgust and contempt. So you're not so likely to meet a woman like this. I know they exist, though. Just keep searching, OP. You'll find her eventually.

Attached: detail.gif (600x459, 1.79M)

Yes
I want him to use me any way he wants at any time. I can be his slave and do whatever he says and he can do anything he wants to me.

But you're not a fembot, you're a tranny.

why do girls talk about their vaginas so much?

>One fuck a day
Lmaoing @ ur life

kek you are kidding, right? the only thing men ever talk about is dick. women rarely mention the vag unless prompted