Become a streamer = get a gf

If you gain relevance women will just start throwing themselves at you, just look at that little beta Asmongold, he's ugly and has zero charisma but he has "status" even virtual status matters to women it's insane and this is speaking from experience.

Women don't give a shit about your personality, women do not like to be treated respectfully as long as you have status, having status and semi-good looks helps too but you can be a massive autist and still get laid if you gain some relevance.

So don't work on yourself, work on your streaming career boys, I've had two women fly out to visit me (they paid ofc) they were both trash human beings but if you're looking to get noshed off then go for it bro.

Attached: 32rsdfdfsfd.png (559x363, 266K)

Sounds like it's easier to just get a hooker every month, plus less risk of AIDS unironically.

Why do robots have such warped standards of attractiveness. Dude's like a 6.

This could be you bros, you can have mentally ill women at your door ASAP.

Attached: 7adb0e923226309cc32b13f9f760033e7b2c2453.jpg (180x222, 6K)

Fuck if hes ugly it's not looking good for me.

You could have women like this begging to suck you off, just play some gay shit like Fortnite or Roblox and gain a following with spastics and women will be soaking.

Attached: sexy.png (508x639, 36K)

>that's considered ugly
Okay then. I lost even more hope

You could have a girl like this sucking you off while you play games on stream.

Attached: julias.png (902x710, 790K)

>tfw too much of a brainlet to set up a rig for making let's plays

Nevermind, this is clearly a self post/humblebrag. Stop shilling your gay stream here.

you do realize that 90% of Jow Forums does not have a a gf because of high standards?

whys britbong getting posted here i thought he got a job after dunkey regretted shouting him out

dear dominic "tinylegs" manlytears

please stop

t. oldfag

I am the OP picture yes but I was referring to picture related.

Then google Asmongold girlfriend and you'll see what I mean.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

I always wanted to stream myself playing games and have a small following of people, but I dislike all of the popular games like LoL, Fortnite, Pubg and Dota. It feels like the ship has sailed for that.

Mate you can be ugly af and women will suck your dick to be on stream or leech (if you're smart enough you'll dump them after they nosh you off)

Even the most ugly dudes like Ice Posidon's leeches are getting pussy because of streaming, just be yourself dude.

Attached: df3efd.jpg (600x600, 43K)

>asmongold as an example
>he doesn't know why exactly he has a gf
>anyone here is a charming high functioning autist like asmongold that can eat 2 month old moldy food, but still have the charisma and insight to pull off great discussions and social manipulations
>he even looks bad now
He's literally a Chad.

Why the fuck are you hating on Asmongold you fuck? He may be balding and have weird teeth but he has the personality of an absolute chad.

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 6K)

my name is dominic but i'm not op.
what is this inception shit

>name
Nice advertisement thread. You are ugly as fuck, live with your parents, have a ball gag in your closet for some reason, and once dressed up in your mom's clothes while wearing makeup. The last time you ever had a sexual interaction with a woman was when that girl sucked you off and then immediately regretted it.

Not even trolling when I say look at the VRCHAT streamers getting like anime waifu girlfriends and most are fat as fuck and one dude has a receding hairline to the back of his scalp and got a girlfriend through streaming.

Attached: gfdddsss.png (864x840, 992K)

If he was chad he wouldn't be dating a thot using him as a cash machine, not even memeing he should have pumped and dumped and dabbed on her like I would.

Attached: asdasdf32rsf.png (680x400, 467K)

>asmongold
>anyone here could even talk to 10 people let alone tens of thousands every day and be as social and outgoing as him
>anyone here has the social skills he has
>anyone here even has more than 1 real life friend

let me rephrase, 90% of r9k is not ugly and could get a gf, but have too high standards
I wouldn't touch with a flamethrower that ugly ass amerimutt from your pic

This dude streamed for a week and got this piece of arm candy. (kek)

Attached: kek.jpg (552x552, 43K)

Well you don't have to touch her mate, you'll get a nice selection of hotties to pick from.

>la goblina
>arm candy

Guess I'm in the 10 percent.

Attached: 1547493466181.jpg (754x1158, 112K)

If you insult my princess goblina I won't be happy, stop lads.

Attached: dasd.png (561x560, 722K)

I don't think you know who Asmongold even is buddy but let's say that it's true and his girl is a leech. Are you upset that you're not the one gulping down his chad dick?

Attached: 1548175713652.jpg (1024x576, 146K)

Yeah he's the dude funding this thot.

Attached: AT-cm_366027830-preview.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

Brokenman.jpg

>implying I want to be swatted
>implying I want to be doxxed and harassed
>implying I want drive by shootings at my house
>implying I want strangers stalking me in public or showing up at my house
>implying I want internet drama
being anonymous on the internet is a blessing.

I'm not upset myself about that though. He's a true chad, he deserves pussy and if she is leeching then that's on him not us to fix.

I don't think being a human piggy bank to a thot who'll dump you the moment you lose relevance is being "chad" if he was he'd have banged her like I said and just memed on her.

He actually believes she loves him for him, you telling me she would have lived in his house when he was pissing in jugs and shitting in boxes?

Attached: 1548003294949.png (755x708, 11K)

>Britbong
>Women don't give a shit about your personality, women do not like to be treated respectfully as long as you have status, having status and semi-good looks helps too but you can be a massive autist and still get laid if you gain some relevance.

>Also Britbong
>Nah man, women hate, women think I'm ugly mate. Women think I'm fucking ugly mate they never match you, they treat you like poop. Everyone I've ever fucking talked to's treated me like a cunt

Is the guy in the picture asmongold or Britbong. I haven't watched asmongold but that looks a shit ton like brit.

Isn't this guy manlet tears from /v/?

>If you gain relevance women will just start throwing themselves at you, just look at that little beta Asmongold, he's ugly and has zero charisma but he has "status" even virtual status matters to women it's insane and this is speaking from experience.
Thanks for the tip, I'm unironically going to start streaming soon.

What's the best way to stream without losing FPS?

>Why do robots have such warped standards of attractiveness. Dude's like a 6.
in terms of the mean, he's a solid 6, sure.
in terms of the median, he's like a 5, lol.

>You could have women like this begging to suck you off, just play some gay shit like Fortnite or Roblox and gain a following with spastics and women will be soaking.
can I play battlefield? I don't really like roblox or fortnite.

You need personality to be a successful streamer though, that's the catch.

>You need personality to be a successful streamer though, that's the catch.
oops, looks like I can't do it then
then again, people like ninja don't really have personalities, they just sort of act in a generic everyman kind of way, so idk if this is true...