Always tired

>always tired
>have headaches often
>feel lightheaded most of the time

What is wrong with me?

Attached: 4567889785.jpg (1069x968, 311K)

Might have sleep apnea.

getting killed by stalking. i know what youre doing, im a lab rat basically.

How much water do you drink a day?
Might just be dehydrated all the time.

1. dehydration
2. electrolyte imbalance
3. grinding/clenching teeth at night
4. sleep apnea

Attached: Ct20JVMWAAEFtls.jpg (396x385, 28K)

>she was 12 in that picture
>"you are not supposed to be attracted to that!!!!she didn't reach the magic number yet goiym!!!"
Honestly,fuck society and whatever they are putting in the water and foods.

so is "brooke" an fbi agent?

>super generic symptoms
>"better look it up on webmd and see what horrible fatal disease I have"

anemia, dehydration, nutritional deficiency.

Get your bloodwork done. Start eating more and more varied. Go to a doctor.

just go to a doctor, lab rat

I had a blood test and my blood is fine with oxygen so it cannot be anemia.
I have been going but its expensive and they can't find out whats wrong with me. They want me to get vitamin D test now. $$$$
I drink a lot of water and still feel like shit all the time.
>sleep
I have plenty of sleep.

Doctor appointments even with insurance add up pretty quick.

Attached: 1531427721340.jpg (1063x1256, 387K)

You do not drink enough water, fren.
And you probably don't eat enough.
Bye bye.

>What is wrong with me?
You're posting brookes in 2019.She died in the eyes of this board ever since the nigger pics.Whoever leaked them knew exactly how much we're gonna chimp out over it

just drink water, the side effects of those aerial exrays will wear off in a week.

lemme guess, thats her cousin or brother? and shes -enraged- at the alt right racists.

its possible to naturally be this way. Staying healthy can help mitigate symptoms but if nothing showed up on your blood test there is likely no disease causing this. Make sure to stay physically active as well, and keep up with the nutrition, hydration, and sleep as well.

Just a stacy who uses incels for $.

Attached: 1531429513915.jpg (1080x1012, 306K)

just some old family photos?

She said he's an older gay friend who took her to homecoming.Imagine looking like that in 6th grade,niggas must've been drooling.

yeah how old are these photos, maybe 10-15 years old? cuts at the knee for jeans hasnt been popular since the late 90's, especially with a demin outfit.

so these photos are around 20 years old, right miss FBI agent Brooke?

>niggas must've been drooling
100 percent this.I wouldn't wanna be in her skin with a body like that among hundreds of hormonal horny bastards.They're probably smacking that ass nonstop lmao.

she married a Chad i bet. also best FBI agent was purple hot pants and hard hat Stacey.

2-3 years tops,nigga she's dumb as fuck and a neet from here managed to turn her into his e-sex toy.

are you her husband? mr FBI

>are you her husband?
Nah,she'll probably marry some rich douchebag who sees her as nothing more than a trophy wife.

Attached: blade-runner-2049.jpg (1920x1080, 295K)

so youre her office co-worker? youre the work hubby

Fine,you got me.We usually fuck in the office after hours when nobody's around,she loves when I rp as an incel from here and threaten that I will dox her and call her a e-whore.We've never been cuaght so far.

i believe it, except the fucking part. she loves it when you """""rp""""" as an incel yep.

I remember a comment from yesterday saying that only the sociopath anons can make an egirl like them, that must be true

>i believe it, except the fucking part. she loves it when you """""rp""""" as an incel yep.
Why would I lie if I'm her work hubby?Her actual husband is an older, totally out of shape neckbeard.She's just been here for so long that she enjoys that shit.It started off as a joke until we actually tried it.
she calls me a janny

cool story, Danny :)

Could be dehydration or a vitamin deficiency. Most likely D3 or B12
Generally a bad diet causes these symptoms. I also had those when I tried the vegan cuck meme diet.

i want kil self pls give suicide thanks

thats a nice license youve got there, mister. a license to trawl the internets. wish i had one

Man imagine how her dad feels

Yeah I'm danny the janny.

What the fuck are you talling about

>"My 12 y/o daughter is getting BBC what possible could be wrong"
hot

She's already half-black and I think her family is pretty lefty,but yeah deep inside it must hurt,raising your daughter the best way you can,just to see her in the arms of a nigger.

Attached: 1531467689479.jpg (1080x1027, 290K)

patriot act giving the green light for aerial surveillance on whatever they call hostiles or potential hostiles

Holy shit,this is triggering some paternal instincts or something in me.What is the point of raising a daughter if she's gonna end up like brooke lads?Look at how pure she was.There's no way you can raise a decent,wholesome daughter in this cancerous society.

how much of this "roleplaying" is actual roleplaying and not real? Danny

whos laughing now, henty? xoxo

Who the fuck is danny?
trip or gtfo

Lyme?

im a quarter black and my family isnt racist...

why would anyone be laughing? whats wrong with having friends who are men of another race?

i wasnt "blacked" theyre literally just friends. and i was 12 or younger in any of the photos posted in this thread so its rly creepy. also i dont take "incel" money so check ur facts.

anyways im done replying to these stupid threads

She's a massive whore but don't let that stop a knows it all newfag like you

I would kick her the fuck out of my house for dating a nigger. no longer my daughter after that.

>anyways im done replying to these stupid threads
Stop lying to yourself brooke.
>this is your brain on pol
We don't know what the fuck we would do if we ever had daughters.

new friend detected. not a fed, dismissed.

>i couldn't possibly have sleep apnea, I sleep a lot :)
dude maybe you just have a brain deficiency
you have to go outside to get lyme disease

you fell for the wheat jew.
cut out wheat (and sugar) and youll be fine
made this experience myself

What a stupid bitch. I hope he beats her after knocking her up with his autistic AIDS baby. Coal burners should be marked. Tattoo a big black cock on their forehead.

Tyrone9cm samefagging another racebait thread

Attached: 1543006633408.jpg (1400x831, 488K)

Lymph nodes, check them before you die retard

Literally none of those girls are white.
Besides, virtually all white women are disgusted at the thought of black men, to the point of out-right refusing to find them attractive.

Attached: l o l.png (712x303, 130K)

Go outside and get some sunlight you're going insane creep

Attached: Incelrage01.png (565x302, 59K)

Tyrone9cm samefagging his own thread
>deleting your post and switching platform
You're not very clever.

>being a 28 year old virgin spamming race bait on r9k

Attached: 1534424601724.jpg (261x224, 13K)

>She died in the eyes of this board ever since the nigger pics.Whoever leaked them knew exactly how much we're gonna chimp out over it
But why? She's part black herself

No whitebot gives a shit about some mutt e-girl.

>She's part black herself
It doesn't matter kek.She was instantly classified as a mudshark/coalburner/whatever the fuck these incels call girls who hang out with niggers.They already imagined her carry tyrone's baby.

>all these handsome guys and they go after niggers

puke

>It doesn't matter kek.She was instantly classified as a mudshark/coalburner/whatever the fuck these incels call girls who hang out with niggers.They already imagined her carry tyrone's baby.

samefag

White anons don't care about her.
Your people in general are universally seen as unattractive by other races.

Attached: pf ethnic pref.png (1800x2044, 115K)

>thinks I made a thread I'm saging

psycho dickchart user stalking through random threads again
The funniest part is you stopped posting all the penis charts once I started identifying you by them lmao

Attached: mjlaughcig.jpg (250x308, 9K)

>>thinks I made a thread I'm saging
How convenient for you, deleting posts after you've been called out, coming back and pretending you're actually saging
>psycho dickchart user stalking through random threads again
>The funniest part is you stopped posting all the penis charts once I started identifying you by them lmao

It's actually because you finally acknowledged the superiority of white cock.

Attached: 1525381988251.png (635x463, 490K)

uhoh he's getting close to flooding his penis charts lmfao

Attached: Mjlaughatcucks0.png (383x192, 159K)

>White anons don't care about her
Oh boy I wish this was true.

Attached: 1535054045645.jpg (450x1794, 170K)

>"thinks I made a thread I'm saging"
a convenient excuse

>"psycho dickchart user stalking through random threads again"
I have no idea what the fuck you're even talking about, "dick charts", but if you say so dude.

Attached: nature11128-f4.2.jpg (926x648, 35K)

I deleted the post because I realized OP was a racist thus not someone to speak in a kind way towards. Now enjoy your basement delusions and your penis media collection lol

Attached: Incelrage02.png (996x504, 106K)

>implying you're white
frogposter plz

will Brooke ever come back to Jow Forums

She was here some time ago,see I don't know if she'll make a 'full comeback' with a trip and everything.I would love that desu.I liked lurking here, knowing that she can pop up in threads at any moment.

I wanna worship that white cock

>tfw no white bf

Attached: 1547674373211.jpg (770x702, 126K)

I'll be yours if you look like brooke and you're a female(female).

I'm pinoy and a female(male)

Attached: 1547581273462.png (360x594, 249K)

Yes, yes.
We already know that, all nonwhites are slaves to the might of the white shaft.

Attached: oof.jpg (320x240, 12K)

Pls gib, now..

Attached: 1547455354665.png (309x283, 122K)