Mire thread?

Mire thread.
I’ll start off even though it’s not that great and hard to explain.

>be me
>18
>at post office getting passport
>come in late cause I misplaced all my photocopies and had to redo them
>stuck behind some mid-20s coal burner/adopter with her vaguely Jewish/Italian looking partner
>1 jew baby and 1 african baby
> finally my turn in the line (3 hours later)
>the black lady processing the passport papers said “oh you’re the guy in the black pants, she wasn’t lying”
>the coalburner apparently took the time to describe how “hot” I was to the lady taking passports in front of her jewboy partner
I don’t really count it as a mire since the woman was a coalburnerx2

Attached: 3E4EDE2B-EB7F-4E18-9F29-EB2A397D2414.jpg (750x703, 95K)

Was the coalburner hot?

You got this photo from me on Twitter, you sly dog

fraudulent and sexually deviant

Yeah but she was also dressed like a whore

>tfw both my exes would mire hard even though I’m dyel by Jow Forums standards, just low bf so it stands out more
>tfw both of them were wrong in the head in some way and weren’t suited for long-term anyway

Attached: image.jpg (600x350, 155K)

>start fapping after 60 day no-fap
>get 10x more mires

Attached: 8240308A-4490-4E0B-ABBB-D0DB0CC7B626.jpg (612x816, 40K)

>Lifting at my apartment gym, a few guys there and a lady about early 50's in yoga pants and a "gym beam whiskey" shirt, never seen her before but she's ugly but fit for a 50 yr old, this is obviously her lifestyle or wants it to be
>I have to use a machine next to hers. I go and sit down, she looks back and says "oh you scared the shit out of me"
>she kept apologizing for getting in my way to get weights that I wasnt even close to the whole workout
>"beer time" she said as she racked her weights after a loud grunting set of hers, I was mid rep so I just nodded with a knowing grin, maybe fake chuckle a bit.
>she's on her way out the door, she walks around a bunch of stuff to get over to me, "you have a great rest of your workout and rest of your day" I said thanks u 2.
She didn't say anything to anyone else in the place. I'm chalking it up as a mire. This never happens to me.

Attached: 1549470385943.jpg (1024x1024, 115K)

If baldness and hair loss are caused by excess test, why are soibois so often balding or losing hair? Poor nutrition?

They're not. The high test meme is cope.

>At gym doing incline db press
>2 qt receptionists stop beside me to replace paper towel rows.
>Watch them in mirror reflection
>Qt #1 pulls up shirt and lower front of pants to show qt#2 her tight tummy
>Qt#2 does same and shows off tight tummy + belly button ring
>Both catch me mirin thru the mirror
>TFW

Attached: 1553615993534.jpg (450x600, 33K)

Based belly button watcher

they smell your seed user.
Rub your seed on your face, neck hands and you will be amazed what effects it has to some girls

Repulsion? More so than usual?

Last year I blundered into somehow getting a cute as fuck GF whose personality I can actually do business with despite me being a socially awkward misanthrope. I'm not even half as good looking as most of the dudes that get posted here either. Better than any mire. It can happen to any of us anons.

How did you manage this? Greentext

>matched with her online
>didn't think much because her photos were really shitty
>get talking a bit, she can actually hold a conversation
>asks for a photo of me because I had really bad ones on my profile
>send it
>she gets all excited
>agree to have a drink a few days later
>show up and I'm nervous as fuck
>grab drinks and sit down without spaghetting somehow
>talk for literally two hours about everything, despite me not normally being able to hold a conversation for more than a few minutes
>walk her back to her car
>she asks to hug me
>been seeing each other since
>mentioned that she wanted to wait a while before sex
>wait a couple of months and don't pressure her
>now fuck like animals regularly

actually met her at the gym
>doing3x5 bench
>need a spotter so look around for gym workers (college gym)
>only see qt girl but ask her anyways
>asks me how my day is going and we just talk
>okcool.jpg
>see her a few times after that and say hi etc just tryna be amiable
>see her at a chill bar one night when im out with my friends
>tonights the night
>get talking for a while and she asks me what im doin later
>i miss the hint and say nuthin much im just gonna go home to sleep
>ok.jpg
>realize later how badly i fucked up
>want to kms
>post on Mongolian horse breeding forum about the qt
>turns out she /bloatmaxx/
>we do tren together

we all gonna make it bros

nice

Who do I believe

>just out walking around
>chino shorts, white converse and a blue t shirt, pendant, watch and bracelet and sunglasses
>looking good
>blonde woman walk towards me give me a long look from head to toe

>she wanted to wait before sex

Beta
E
T
A

My sister-in-law mires me all the time. I’m pretty sure she would have sex with me if given the chance and we were both drunk.

>walk around house shirtless a lot
>free ball while wearing shorts and sweats
>purposely sag so that my pubes and part of my dick is showing
>purposely get a chub anytime I walk around the house while she’s home alone with me
>wear sunglasses inside often and catch her staring blatantly at my dick through my clothes
>keep my room door slightly propped open in the mornings
>she gets ready for work and I have caught her peeking in at me (I sleep naked and deliberately let my dick flop out for her to see)

One thing I’m working on right now is taking a bunch of pics of me fucking her sister (my wife) and videos of me jacking off, then leaving my phone laying around, unlocked, whole screen recording, to see if she goes through it.

Attached: DA0082EE-F7A9-438C-8B3D-4AFC9FA649B7.jpg (500x500, 30K)

I catch my friends GF miring from time to time and she'll occasionally "accidentally" touch me. 36 days into not a d had a few sexual dreams about her but didn't cum.

Meant to write nofap, I gotta start proof reading my posts

>videos of me jacking off
No, cut out this part, what kind of retard does this? If you're going to do the phone thing just leave the sex videos

Just an overly friendly talkative boomer woman. There's one at my gym and they sometimes will talk to me. Definitely not a mire.

Sick freak. Die.

Not a mire but:
>be yesterday
>going to class
>see qt that I know from last semester class
>catch up a bit for a couple of minutes
>before we leave, she leans in for a hug
>we both hug
>mfw not a hugless virgin anymore
We're all going to make it brehs

Attached: IMG_3037.jpg (549x488, 38K)

Based redlettermedia fag

what do in this situation when a friends gf mires u? it's so awkward
Friends GF sat in my lap (not on my leg) for a long time when we were both drunk and we talked about quite intimate stuff which i cant remember, think I might've had my arms around her as well.
Next day he didn't even mention it but she asked if I remembered the conversation (I just said yes), also I've never had a fight with this guy and we tell each other everything, and we both did some stuff with each other's exes.

Guess I'm hoping for a 3way in this situation or when they give each other a free card, but why do these girls tease so much in a relationship

Is that me or everyone seems nicer to me since I've started lifting?
Now the random people I interact with outside smile, make jokes, try to be friendly and all, when not even 6 month ago, I felt like my presence was annoying them.

Did that happen for anyone else?

>be me, lifted for a few months and is high on noob gains
>went to the closest swimming pool cause running is shit and it's hot outside
>walk into the pool, was getting looks so I just sperg out and enter the pool as fast as possible
>swim for 20 mins and mess around for another 30 mins trying to keep my heads down cause jailbaits teen girls everywhere
>got out of the pool, on my way to the shower room (oy vey shut it down)
>8/10 thick qt 3.14 walked in facing me with her little brothers and sisters
>i was half naked
>she legit started to stutter while talking to her sister, keep sneaking glance in my direction
>socially autistic so I just ignore it and walk pass her (with a fucking raging boner)
>walk pass her a few times later, pulls her pants up and wiggle it every time I was there

First mire ever, we are all gonna make it breh

You've already made it man

I still have a long way to go, but thank you user. I wish you the best too!

How do you get your dick admired? Is there some way to make your dick pop out of your pants so it looks like an accident and people are forced to see it?

Just send it to girls on Snapchat and then be like “oh no don’t open that wrong person!”

Damn, son

Attached: 615 + mireee.webm (270x480, 2.16M)

this is not mirin, this is some brutal mogging

Fuuuarrk dude, look at that chinks jaw drop.
Good shit brah, 1 day I may.

Continue sir. Let's see how long will you squat those until they call ambulance.

>he
>she
Proofread your post dumb ass

I shit you not.
This kid's like 23 years old. You'll find him posting his workouts in " Powerlifting Motivation Chat " in facebook.

>go to mcdonalds drive thru for dat dere dirty bulk
>order 2x mcdoubles and a mcchicken
>pull up to window, qt black girl hands me my food
>"you look like you could be one a dem hollister models"
>t-thanks you too
>drive home feeling good about myself
>get home, open bag
>stupid bitch forgot my mcchicken

Attached: 1555870166549.jpg (1020x576, 42K)

>blundered into somehow getting a cute as fuck GF whose personality I can actually do business with despite me being a socially awkward misanthrope.
>talk for literally two hours about everything, despite me not normally being able to hold a conversation for more than a few minutes
lucky motherfucker
good job tho

Attached: 1553026805967.png (409x409, 206K)

because baldness isn't caused by "excess test." there are a lot of types of baldness, but the one you're referencing is caused by hair follicle sensitivity to DHT, a T derivative, regardless of concentration.
actual excess testosterone, in nearly all--if not all--cases will result in more body hair (in secondary sex characteristic regions), most noticeably in females (called hirsutism)

Attached: 1382541289946.jpg (211x227, 23K)

>thrift store shopping
>girl at the checkout is flustered, stumbling over her words, forgetting things
>other lady who works there says something like "she always gets like this when she sees a pretty face"
>h-hehe u too
It made me feel good for the next hour or so

Attached: 1404058847361.jpg (658x492, 40K)

How much weight is that good god

absolutely based

>recently lost a ton of weight
>not used to attention
>getting groceries
>walking down one of the long aisles in the back of store
>think girl may be staring from my peripheral 30 ft away
>try not to be autistic so assume I’m imagining it or she just glanced while I happened to noticed
>about 20 ft still staring
>maybe she’s just trying to make eye contact as we pass to be polite
>semi controlled autism engages
>I haven’t looked at her yet
>about 5 ft away
>just gonna greet her to be polite
>look at her quickly and blurt out “HEY HOW ARE YOU”
>realize she’s been straight up eye fucking me and playing with her hair for the last 20 seconds
>she looks a little hurt and has a look like ‘what an asshole’
Baby steps, Jow Forums

Attached: A834F6F0-1DE7-440A-86E1-724FCEBCC044.jpg (1024x762, 144K)

This is obsessive and delusional

>6,345,000 mires from black girls
>3 from fucked up looking white girls

Attached: image.jpg (688x592, 166K)

>walking on the street
>See 2 qts talking
>Hear 1 Say "yeah i think he looks really good"
>Friend looks at me as she Says that
>Go home feeling happy

Reminder if you seem worth a damn they will string it out to seem like a decent girl. Chad gets sex up front because they have no emotional attachment and see him as easy come easy go. Usually has a hot body but no personality, intelligence etc

(Cont)
If you want quick fucks make a point to seem like you have good genes but nothing else going on for you. I get the most hits on tinder when I post ‘I’m broke, let’s have some fun, 6’4”’

>I have to use a machine

user, I...

¿Gf?

Outta my board

One of us is lying.
But who?

>be me
>chatting with friends
>they bring up this gay kid
>"no hes not like a typical gay, he's masculine gay"
>other kid: "oh so like user"

what did he mean by this

I guarantee you are an ugly 16 year old

>dating a girl for 5 months at uni
>first real relationship
>moves in with me for a couple days before she leaves for home
>shes an international student from the uk
>laying in bed
>she grabs my arm
>"wow user, youre so fit" in posh british accent
>she grabs my butt
>"youve got a nice bum too"

walked her to the bus station yesterday
likely wont see her again for another 2 years
been feeling sad ever since
keep wondering if i shouldve asked her to stay here with me

Attached: 1514752978690.jpg (640x694, 66K)

will this work? need to get laid

>He doesn't use machines after doing free weights to isolate muscle groups
user I....

go cum into a towel and leave it for a few hours, then go back and smell it

chubby girl at work always pulling up her pants in front of me, is this code for something?

>be me
>living in Europe, but originally Russian
>walking home from gym in a tight t shirt
>two women standing near a shop
>one says, in Russian "Oh look that guy is pretty hot"
>"Yeah, I'd fuck him"
>they didn't know I speak Russian
Lol now they'll never know I understood what they were saying and just walked by pretending to be oblivious to the situation
Imagine if I actually struck up a conversation haha

No mires. Gym personel is really supportive though since I've been going regularly for 7 months and have lost a lot of weight and gained some muscle.

Thanks gym bros

fuck breh, english accents are too good

>start new job a couple years ago
>girl constantly staring at me
>shes teaching a training class I'm in
>talking during break
>get on topic of previous jobs
>asks me why I miss construction work
>straight faced say 'No HR department' like the two chicks at the same time guy from office space
>based army vet boomer goes 'yea that's right!'
>she never talks to me or even looks at me again

another one
>package store that I frequent
>cute girl works the register, she's rung me up like 8 times in the past
>cards me one day
>tells me my beard could be hiding a baby face 'but it's okay, angels stay young forever'
>'uh....thanks'
> walk out with my beer and maybe see her one more time after that, and she seemed pissed.
>saw her on POF recently but never bothered to message before deleting account

My last date (2+ yrs ago)
>goes pretty well, wrapping up and walking to her car
>mentions something about how she took a picture of her car so she wouldn't get lost, since that's been a fear of hers since getting lost in the city as a kid.
>make a joke asking her if she takes a picture of her car in her driveway just in case
>instantly pissed
>I power through it and act like nothings wrong
>she texts me later that 'she's not ready to date'
>realized like a week later it never even occurred to me to try and apologize

and in general
>pretty girl smiles at me
>look at them
>after about 5 seconds remember I supposed to smile back
>oops

So I've been single for 7+ years now, can't figure why. I'm also a skinny fat fuck, it's amazing I even get this far. My theory is that I'm a type. but w/e, I should lose weight, so maybe my type reaches a broader audience. Could probably work on the tism too

Attached: 154484618.png (1160x969, 1.48M)

my bio says "taking future ex wife applications" and you'd be surprised how many woman just wanted some dick

I don't think you understand what a mire is

>done with workout, leaving the gym
>today there's this really cute blonde receptionist (legit 9-9.5/10) i've seen a few times
>put on my shoes, open the door to walk out
>forgot to say bye
>she says ''bye'' in a cute and flattering way
>turn my head, she's messing with her hair and smirk/smiling while rocking on the chair back and forth
>i'm holding the door open meanwhile this all happens, say ''bai'' in a pretty beta way lol
>walk off to my car, thinking how much of an autist i can sometimes be

it happened a few months ago, still remember it pretty sharply. i'm 6'2, good face, ottermode

seen her a few times, she's been friendly and nice but i missed the spark i guess and dont care too much to start something (FUCK)

Attached: 0f5ea12eba5afd42cb7bef551c05584da7cd678b.jpg (2026x2700, 774K)

>dad said I need to watch out or I'll turn into a beast

Happened to me user. Not sure if it's just in my head though bc I was skelly mode when I started (about 1 and a half years ago) and I look pretty much the same just thiccer (more tight and solid too). But girls smile at me know, guys give me the nod of respect whenever I'm in the gym, and I've had a lot more random people start conversations with me. Could just be because I look more confident now though as well.

i understand what it is, but then i get something tangential to it going and run with that, and that's how retarded blogposts start. i'm also drinking

>drinking
Never gonna make it bro.

you're a faggot.
a man would've said something along the lines of, "hello ladies"

Based

Attached: 1530227243074m.jpg (1024x929, 188K)

none of these was a mire.

*in russian

i know, it's my worst habit. averaging 18 beers/week. also leads to fast food, since slightly hungover me doesn't want to bother with cooking. If I quit the sauce I'd probably drop a pound a week with no other changes until I hit my new maintenance

>been doin real good lately
>weight down gains up
>walking toward my bus stop
>see it in the distance
>turn around
>see my bus approaching
>i'm equidistant from the bus and the stop
>make a sudden decision
>i am going to run to the stop before the bus gets there and failure is not an option
>i bolt
>the gap is closing
>bus threatens to overtake me
>break into a sprint
>wave the driver down as we hit the spot at the same time
>jump into a seat and smile
fuck a bitch i'm mirin myself

>qt walking towards me down the sidewalk
>playfully kick a rock towards her
>she dodges it

Attached: 1550942376620.jpg (307x310, 11K)

on god i was instahard

Attached: 1504245709836.png (247x200, 66K)

I only really get back handed mires, but I'm cool with it. I'm still quite slim despite having lifted for a couple of years (started at 57kg @ 174cm, now 68kg), but lift pretty heavy for my size 170/90/200

Most of the time it's when I ask for a spot, the guy spotting me will comment saying I'm stronger than I look. Or occasionally someone will ask me who is using the squat rack and look amazed when I say it's me (assuming bc they don't think I can move that weight?)

Best mire for me was a guy saying he didn't feel safe enough spotting my squat as it was too heavy. He might've just been dodging a spot but it felt good

Are you gay

Do your friends know you're gay

retarded logic
>i would only need to do x and i'd make a steady reduction in weight and then after that imaginary occurrence i would be ready to steadily maintain that self prescribed limit on my body
don't fucking talk about discipline, and especially not the benefits of discipline, when you clearly don't have a shred of it. i'd call it pie in the sky but you'd probably eat that too

no he was cracking a joke

i think its because im hairy that people may assume im one of those "bear" gays that are dominant or whatever the fuck theyre called lol

I think your friend is just an autist

>me and like 12 other people are helping a friend of mine carry a two man rowing boat
>pretty light but quite awkward
>near the middle of the boat
>guy on the opposite side of the boat to me looks me in the eyes and says
>"haha, anons doing all the work"
>guy at the back says
>"look at user's muscles!" in a very (surprised? he kinda gasped it?) exasperated voice

I'm not sure if was smiling or not but it felt great even though I'm clearly the only one there who does any upper body exercises and they're all skelly mode one of the first times it was recognized by my friends

>tfw girls have only ever hit on me while I'm in a relationship

Proud of you brah.

Hahahaha what the fuck am I reading

Attached: CEF2267E-C45F-4B20-A233-91E928CB3FBE.jpg (334x256, 34K)

My friend sent me this actually

FUCK YEAH BRAH

??? 18 beers = 2700-3500 calories depending on what I drink. that's 0.75-1lb. If I'm maintaining weight with that intake, cutting that out would cause a loss weight until my new intake matches the maintenance of my reduced bodyweight. probably only about a 10lb drop. My goal is to drop 40. Never said it was a magic bullet, it's just the worst habit I have. I don't like pie either

Reread it, idiot

What a cuck

Triceps push downs are god tier

>sag so top of dick is showing

You're having a laugh. Not even groids pull that

this is pretty funny. i love fucking with girls exactly like you do. they get so pissed/frustrated. every guy normally is gushing over them