Whh dont yoy just move to japan and become a neet like me?

Whh dont yoy just move to japan and become a neet like me?

Attached: 1541663326121.png (506x712, 333K)

post a timestamp ometogouzhaimas

I'm not a citizen and I don't want to stay in Japan. It's much easier to go NEET in the US

just tell me how and I will do it. I literally will

Attached: 1548180428820.jpg (515x544, 73K)

Because I'm waiting for a European revolution

Attached: 1547205683156.jpg (500x743, 92K)

You will probably give up when you realize that instead of being an anime paradise, Japan is a hell-hole ant farm where you are expected to conform to all socila norms and where difference of lifestyle or look is not allowed. Youwill be treated as a stranger and only a significant portion of the Japanese population partakes in anime. Worse even, contact with these men-insects will be difficult and will prove to be your (our) undoing.

Why don't you move to Thailand or Indonesia and live among friendly tropical people as a literal neo-colonial overlord?

poor little japan has enough problems already it doesn't need me fren

>yoy
BAHAHAHA STUPID FUCKING FAGGOT

Sounds ideal to me. Only normalfaggots crave to be different and unique.

im moving to japan (in few years*) but im not going to become a neet, im gonna work hard and get settled because im not *that* mentally ill yet. At the point where i'll be i'll probably just start playing some shows so maybe it catches peoples interest due to how wide and big japanese underground music scene is.

Attached: YuuriSniper.jpg (502x281, 84K)

should i move in so we can disintegrate together ?

Attached: 60.gif (963x900, 276K)

Yes please dearest lainposter

Attached: 1541754781183.jpg (190x266, 7K)

But your mere edginess and distant taste for a culture that isn't yours despite your repulsive white/black/red skin will already alienate you forever from the average japanese. Try again tough guy, you'll never make it in Japan

Based Japanese
You just sound like an angry nigger thats mad he couldn't get nippon pussy. I would have no intention of race mixing you disgusting cretin.

This is cancer mentality. You would ruin Japan

he' right though. japan doesn't need nor want more NEETs. they have their own social rejects to deal with. you offer nothing to japanese society and it also doesn't want to offer you anything besides niche hobbies that you won't be able to afford anyway.

Fuck that I am not moving back to Japan. At least in the United States I'm treated like a person and I don't have to act like a sociopath.

>I need money to go to Japan
>I need money to live in Japan
>if I were to move to Japan, I wouldn't want to stay inside all day
>I need money to enjoy Japanese things

Protip: for the Japanese, you'll be the white nigger forever, a smelly baboon of the Great Apes family. You'll be a parasite and you'll be an alien for them. You can be sure that behind every slight smile you will see there will be nothing but cold contempt for a lowly foreigner like you.

Nice cope shitslin

Attached: 1539016388081.png (1024x576, 698K)

Why would it even matter for a westerner to be "discriminated" by the Japanese?
Get cold stares that last for less than a second because when you look back they're going to shit themselves? Japanese society is garbage. Why would it be hurtful for a westerner that a Japanese person thinks bad of them? When if anything, westerners are more respectful to lower class individuals than them. Or at least we are not fucking deviants who molest children in the metro. Nowadays Japan has a thing exclusively for women in the metro stations because the amount of losers who grope girls is so high. How can anyone be offended by such a pathetic society?
Also, you have to admit that there are a lot of Japanese people who love westerners. Japanese men are pathetic losers, and their women are becoming aware of that.
The only reason I would understand for someone to want to live in Japan would be the superiority as an individual. The rest sounds bad to me. Even Japanese girls are not pretty unless they're models or idols.

>Whh dont yoy just move to japan and become a neet like me?
Ok I will

>he posts an anime image
Kill yourself, but you'll end up doing it anyway in Japan

>Why would it even matter for a westerner to be "discriminated" by the Japanese?
I didn't say anything about the virtue of jap society. They're insects, but you will never be accepted among them. There is no superiority to be had in a society that does not even recognize you, because recognition is the first step for the superior being to exercise his authority. A western man moving to Japan would be as "superior" to Japanese as a western man going to live with a tribe of apes would be. Sure you might think yourself superior to a tribe of apes but the reality of thing is, go live among the apes and they won't listen to you and probably beat you up or hurl shit at your face

yall faggots saying OP would be discriminated in japan are retarded and don't even get how obsessed japanese folks are over U.S. and US culture, they pretty much see every white person as an 'American', sure you'll get some old fashioned WW2 'japanese is the superior race' people at one point or another but in no way you'd experience any sort of discrimination that'd make you wanna move out or would make living there hard. Also most japanese folks would be shit ass scared of most of you (unless you're a manlet smaller than average jap or cant talk to people without shaking yr retarded voice.)

What? That's not the case at all. The Japanese cannot be taken at face value as much of their interactions have a double meaning to them no different than southerons of the United States do. Do you base this off personal experience? If so where and how long have you lived in Japan?

I can't speak Japanese and I'm not willing to learn it.
I feel really rude going to a foreign country and not being able to communicate in some way in their native language, even if they have no problem speaking English to me.

>thinking anything a jap says or does is truthful
>what is honne-tatemae
They will smile at you, bow and say kind things but they will most likely denigrate and taunt you behind doors. Every "polite" gesture will be in fact the public face of contempt and anger they will bear at you for being an outsider.

Why does this matter?
Working or going to the doctor there will be hell
If you plan on being a neet you'll need to rent/buy a place (if you have a lot of money you bring with you), or somehow become a citizen and get their gibs (Good luck with that one LOL)
So, assuming you take the first option, you'll likely be cheated out of your money very badly, the owner will hide you a lot of moist and dirty things, and will make everything to make your everyday life hell.
Why?
Because you're different, that's all

Look at what this user who is most likely a nip say:
Every nip or weaboo who has been to japan lives their return to the west as if they stepped out of a cage

Change the topic from japan to women or transwomen and you sound just like a literal seething incel.

Gtfo my board you filthy uncle subhuman

Attached: 1539064206167.gif (250x250, 156K)

>i make user change the subject by pretending he talks about something else to btfo him
you're out of arguments then.
KYS weebshit

Not him but he's pretty spot on for most of his argument. Because many expats I've met in Japan have experienced that. Do you have any experience in Japan? I'm trying to see from your point of view why you could view this from.

lol fuck off you shillin' third worlder