INTJ IQ138 thread

>dedicate your body and soul to STEM studies
>don't even drink alcohol
>get less respect and pussy than a tattooed normie who has bigger biceps than you

STEM is the noblest path. You give your all to humanity and the universe itself and get nothing in return but the feeling of doing what's right.

Attached: 5455f5167a6471360c4e75884cf62d92.jpg (736x604, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UV9Pv8BwBM4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>142 IQ INTJ in a STEM PhD program
>drink, do drugs, have lots of sex
>never get attached to anyone ever
Looks like you were pretty close to the mark, OP.

Physics, chemics, math or medicine?

Attached: b8077d5a17.jpg (730x730, 67K)

Perhaps its because you're a fucking nerd who will never be remarkable no matter what if you are in STEM?

Everybody on Jow Forums have a 140 or higher iq

based STEM npc

>drink, do drugs, have lots of sex

OP here. I don't think guys like us do this, if you're who you claim to be.
There's something about the scientific mind that makes it stay away from risks and things you can't control such as the effects of drugs.
There are exceptions though but I think it's rare.
Personally I've never even tasted alcohol or had sex, and I'm autistically waiting for a pure virgin like myself. Many STEM guys are like this, even though it doesn't work in today's degenerate world.

IQ doesn't really matter, what matters is whether you're willingly studying STEM or not.

Hey whatever you say my guy. Here is what I am doing right now, catching up on some articles and drinking

Attached: 64E99522-D179-4471-A86A-E56DF859A07E.jpg (2902x1536, 781K)

you sound like a risk averse sissy. combined with STEM, that's tragic

You lie. Next to no STEM guys would be teetotalers or autistic virgins. You are literally the only one around, and yet you are telling us that there are more like you.

STEM doesn't mean you can't have big biceps

Attached: biceps.jpg (612x624, 36K)

150 IQ intp here
i love drugs, i love drinking, and i love sex
fight me lol

>INTJ
>21, M
>suck at socializing, but have few friends luckily
>suck at major I picked
>suck at math
>video games addict
>bad reading and filtering chunks of info
>have no plans for future
>suck at life and afraid of living
>suck at taking pressure and working in teams or with very limited resources
>always early to college and meetings, mostly too early
>always need time and personal space to make things happen
>use unhealthy amounts of irony and sarcasm
>only feel happy when nobody's around or when shit gets real because unironically want to hide that I'm failure
I hate myself. I seriously do, and wish I was never born.

Attached: 1541438348341.jpg (930x1026, 73K)

I kinda like drinking, but only good alcohol, am virgin, and don't really care about relationships. Also suck at math.

>You lie. Next to no STEM guys would be teetotalers or autistic virgins

Uh... Newton, anyone? The greatest STEM guy.

Autism = intellect and STEM power source
Virginity = result of self control and intellect

>21

My peak was around 30 so you don't really know what you're talking about yet. You can literally start over every year despite what your depression is telling you. I chose a new major at around 26.

Biologists and doctors are the normie party animals of STEM.
Makes sense, their field of study is directly connected to humans.
Personally calculus fascinates me a lot more than bones and tissue, and I'm an autistic robot with no resemblance to your typical homo sapiens.
I genuinely believe autists are a new species.

Attached: 1517562927635.jpg (500x333, 57K)

smart people are more likely to make risky decisions like drugs

Also I find it weird how people can study what alcohol is and what it does to you on a molecular level and they still heavily drink it. Not to mention harder drugs.
The first thing I did after studying a bit of chemistry was start eating healthier and take care of my teeth.

Newton and Tesla were the rare exceptions of volcels. Pretty much all other great scientific minds of history were normal people who indulged in pleasures such as alcohol and sex. The fact that you thought mentioning one example proves your point just proves you are not very intelligent.

Based on what?
You need to do risk-reward calculations and with drugs there's not much of a reward.

//oraegano//

>Pretty much all other great scientific minds of history were normal people who indulged in pleasures such as alcohol and sex.

This is not based on anything. At least I provided a good example that's been objectively verified to be true.
Think of the autistic virgin stereotype. What do you think such a person would study?

The stereotypical autistic virgin doesn't study anything. He stays in this basement all day and plays vidya and watches anime and rages on a Malaysian fruit picking forum about how women are whores because they are not having sex with him.

openness to experience my dude

are you fucking retarded? of course there's a reward, or else no one would take them. the cost is that retards such as yourself end up getting addicted

>This is not based on anything.
you are not as smart as you think you are, stop pulling things out of your ass. you should have read the biographies of great men by now you cuckadilly pseud.

>Virginity = result of self control and intellect
hilarious bait

OP is absolutely in the very start of his undergrad, if he is even that old.

I'm a tall, fit dude who studies theoretical physics. I have a chiseled jaw and masculine features, low voice and broad shoulders. I'm not balding either. I don't drink alcohol and my ability to self control is pretty fantastic. Every night I go jogging no matter what the weather, when all my friends are watching Youtube and getting comfy. It sickens me and I want to improve.

All in all, anyone would agree that I'm at the very least average when compared to guys all over the world. And I'm a kissless virgin pushing 30. Only an idiot thinks the world is so black and white that all virgins are basement dwellers and people who have had sex once are professional athletes and plastic surgeons.

>rages on a Malaysian fruit picking forum about how women are whores because they are not having sex with him.
People say wanting validation from women and calling them whores cancel each other out but they don't. The "women are whores!" incels are simply disappointed when realizing that women in real life are far more flawed than they are in their dreams. Honestly, women could do a lot better. I've met like 3 respectable women in my whole life.

I've never known an idiot who wouldn't get sex.
Most people who reproduce and bone chicks are, in fact, idiots.
Women are not known for picking guys by their IQ. Dumb guys actually have the most sex appeal.

you're either baiting or your ability to give yourself a realistic self-appraisal is nil, because you sound like none of those things. i think what you actually are is a tedious little dimwit

Attached: 1532874774961.png (657x539, 110K)

Fellow INTJ here.
I Have been tested, I have 130 IQ and high functioning autism, but I'm too frustrated and depressed to do anything with my life, wasting my potential makes me even more frustrated.
How do I get back on track?

You sound like an average boring guy. Probably asexual too.

Eventually I got so mad that everyone else was doing so much better than me at life that I got myself into gear to prove I was better than them.

The most intelligent men have a higher fertility rate than the least intelligent men. Maybe stop speculating from your ass.

>IQ 138
>STILL stupid enough to choose a stem field
pick one faggot

trips of truth
Jow Forums is lurking here

80-100 is the optimal IQ range for getting laid.
Women are in this spectrum so relating to them and their superficial worries becomes easy.

>the least intelligent men
IQ 60 men are flooding into my country raping every teen in sight so I dunno about that.

I'm like this too, but I'm INTP and I don't know if it's just personality type.

Even those 60 IQ men are able to get laid and you aren't. That says something about you all right.

You were just explained that virginity is caused by being too smart compared to women so you're alienated from them.

>Even those 60 IQ men are able to get laid and you aren't
For the same reason single-cell organisms reproduce effortlessly.
Just look at nature, the more complex the being the more complex its mating rituals. Humans have the most complicated mating mechanisms leading to reproduction, and it's clearly seen the smarter the individuals are.
But why the fuck am I analyzing a troll this far.. fuck I gotta stop.

This may elucidate it for you a bit more.

youtube.com/watch?v=UV9Pv8BwBM4

Attached: really welcomes my refugees.jpg (1600x900, 172K)

>That says something about you all right.

I'm curious. What does it say, according to your logic?
That I'm dumber than an IQ 60 guy? I don't think this logic of yours really works. IQ 60 is dumb as a rock and if a guy like that gets pussy with no effort shouldn't I, as an IQ 50 individual, do the same? Or is there a magical pussy preventing barrier somewhere between IQ's 50 and 60?
Let me guess, you don't even have an argument so you threw something elusive.

>2005
>I log online
>first thing I see is an anonymous post of someone saying they have more sex than me so they're better than me

>2019
>log online
>first thing I see is an anonymous post of someone saying they have more sex than me so they're better than me

>2200
>access quantum net
>first thing I see is an anonymous holotext of someone saying they have more simulated sex than me so they're better than me

Attached: winner4.png (274x242, 3K)

He was saying you have some other, deeper failing.

If a female chimpanzee doesn't give you pussy, do you fail deeply?

>virginity is caused by being too smart
Lel. None of you virgin incels are smart.

>year ago was an INTJ
>started playing guitar and exploring music in general
>started reading more, mainly fantasy shit
>now I'm INFJ
>shifted from 51/49 N/S to 80/20
>from 90/10 T/F to 30/70
So are these tests just that much of a meme or does music and literature have that big of an impact on your personality. Also:
>When it comes to romantic relationships, Advocates take the process of finding a partner seriously. Not ones for casual encounters, people with the Advocate personality type instead look for depth and meaning in their relationships
Isn't that basically anyone who isn't apart of hookup culture?

You took the test wrong.

>get nothing in return

I guess money just means nothing am I right?

>tfw never done an IQ test cause I'm afraid of what I might get

Be intp 127iq-ish or something
>do drugs every now and then
>drink rarely
>have sex sometimes with this lady
>dont want to ever work or study anything, because all of this is worthless
>mostly read books and spend time day dreaming, also some doing some creative stuff and playing chess
Truly the noblest path if you ask me. Anyone with half a brain would atleast try lsd or other psychedelics. Ya big wuss