Describe your special ability/super power that would would have based on your personality/life philosophy/etc...

Describe your special ability/super power that would would have based on your personality/life philosophy/etc. Try to make it original.

Attached: sample-b65bf3db71ca80f5ff08611300d89c53.jpg (942x1000, 176K)

"Same shit for all"

Basically creates a large, let's say a block or two, scale area or zone with the user in the middle where all abilities and superpowers are nullified and won't work or activate, reducing everyone inside the area onto "equal footing" as far as special abilities are concerned

Projectile superpowers like beams of something entering the zone become nothing, but say someone outside the zone threw a piece of rock with super strength into the no-powers no-fun zone, it would not loose momentum, but if for example someone was moving it with telepathy like a remote controlled flying rock, as it would enter the zone the telepathy would be nullified and it'd be just like the hand holding the object would have let go of it.

It does not nullify non-power things, like if some guy had the power to create explosion out of thin air, it'd nullify those, but if a gas tank exploded, it would not nullify it since it's not a superpower-caused explosion but a normal one.

Another example
Someone tries to use an ability of controlling electricity to make an explosion by creating a spark within a gas tank, the spark would not happen because abilities won't activate or basically exist within the zone, but if the same guy shot the gas tank with a gun, the explosion would happen, but if the gun was an ability where the user can summon a gun, or any gun, the gun would not appear in the first place because the ability won't activate and work

I can burn all my stored fat and explode to say or use fire but my powers run out when I reach >5% body fat so I have to eat a lot and be fat before a big fight.And of course this fire or explosion doesn't damage me.

And then you just whip out a regular gun and shoot them.That's genius!

Or get sniped myself
Main use of this ability is to annoyingly butt in to people having superpower battles and reduce them to normal fights with no fun powers

can absorb other's pain

I'm invisible
/thread
oregano

Attached: 1267168093732.jpg (500x500, 65K)

basically a schizophrenic wizard

To make sad robots become sissies and bottoms and I would take their virginity and fuck their boicunts

But it's more fun that way.People killing each other with their bare fists/knifes.Realizing for the first time how hard it is to kill somebody normally.Seeing them suffer and maybe get wounded for the first time.Scarring them emotionally and physically.There is fun in that.

ego crushing power maybe but I'm already pretty good at it.

I have the ability to experience every living things' existence because I am all living things.

is there any more /ss/ with these two?

Attached: 1547493633343.png (500x522, 111K)

pls be able to transform them into lolis/shotas at will and rape them.It's more fun if it's not consensual.

Can I creampie their boipuccies too user?

i guess the ability to dull things or make them silent/weaken their power.
i dunno.

i'd have the ability to instantly end all reality goodbye

my special power is the ability to become unnaturally aroused to lewd imagery depicting the goddess palutena

Basic, weak energy summoning powers. But here is the catch: Everytime someone hurts me, I vomit a child version of me (very painfully) and the powers become stronger. After that, the adult version of me will be inmune to whatever hurt him before. The only way to kill the adult is to kill the child, at which time both will die. Killing the adult with another way would just make him vomit another child who will fuse with the first one, making the child even weaker and the adult even stronger. The closest the adult and the child are, the stronger the adult is and the weaker the child. The childs only ability is to summon the adult to his side via screaming.

The energy powers that become stronger with each new child start with very weak stuff like summoning a "energy" pistol that barely does any damage, and with enough childs vomited they can become as strong as summoning an entire energy army or a dragon-like armor, etc.

As long as its not always active, its very useful since you can just surprise your opponents who were counting on their tricky powers. But if its always activated, enemies will probably notice your ability before even trying shit and just go for the gun.

Attached: 40316260219fdcfbbf301b8ba18adc63.png (1000x986, 700K)

Horseman, you already know the answer.

Attached: a1e54cd9c7733e9ff61a7c04dc642058.png (1200x891, 857K)

pretty much the haemonculi from wh40k

Presence erasure. It explains itself really.
Or invisibility.

Attached: FerretCosplay.jpg (637x637, 43K)

I was thinking it'd be activated at will instead of always on, but it can't be pinpointed or the shape and size of the area controlled, it's wither on or off and always at max power when on, so for instance can't allow some people to use powers and some not, it's powers off for all

If you know it, it's like these 6 truthseeking orbs from naruto.
Just 6 black orbs flying and I can control them fully. They become bigger if I want or they become flat etc.
It sounds like a useless power but with enough creativity you can pretty much not die.

And the somewhat long range of it can be a good thing and a bad thing

Based on my personality, probably the power to rewind time. I'm the kind of person who obsesses over past mistakes and 'what if's.

I would probably fix everything I ever did wrong in my life, and then just keep rewinding to the point where I was a kid whenever I'm about to die, basically creating a time loop and giving myself a kind of immortality.

Depending how it works, not if you run into me at any point when my no powers allowed-power was active

>meet null user with his null power active, can't rewind time while in his "zone"
>he deactivates the null field or you gain enough distance to him to use rewind time
>you just rewind back to the point when the null power was active or you were within the null zone, and time stops rewinding
>Leave zone and rewind time again
>end up back in null zone because time is moving backwards
>You're practically locked from rewinding past that moment when you were in the null zone

Unless your powers work in a way that when you are rewinding you can't be affected by said thing, then you can just rewind past it like everything else

I can summon a winged jetpack with VTOL capabilities at will. It can perform better than any military jet currently in service and will protect me from cold or heat at high speeds and altitudes. However it does not come with any weapons itself and is constrained by the laws of physics. The jetpack can take damage and stop functioning properly as a result. In order to repair it I have to resummon it, and that can only be done on the ground. The jetpack weighs about 30kgs and can only carry 125kgs plus its own weight. It can also protect me from a crash but I will still fully feel the pain.
The catch to this is that it can only use the energy I have in my body as fuel. That can be just about anything in my body, including blood cells and muscle tissue. I can feel the effects of the energy being sucked from my body, and should enough energy be drained from me, I will get nauseous and eventually pass out. The jetpack will keep flying until it crashes or drains my body of any energy it can absorb, leaving me as a skelly with skin.

the ability to make retards hate themselves

Illusion abilities. Feels good not being able to see reality as real.

If you read My Hero Academia you'd know what superpowers you want. Either All For One or One For All.

imperfect mimicry. i can mimic anything but it will have some sort of flaw to it that will either make i fall flat or be less potent than the original that I'm trying to copy, sometimes the flawed aspect is minor and will impede the mimic.

>namefag liking normieshit
Of course.

>Hating a namefag for normieshit
Get a new hobby kid.

Attached: 1544079485335.jpg (640x590, 35K)

>he tries to be an eceleb on an anonymous forum

Attached: 1547979384640.jpg (685x408, 82K)

Stagnation empowerment:
The less you do the more powerful you become. To the point of becoming superhero tier after a month or so of being a total sloth. Your powers will slowly drain the more activity you take, rapid drain if you use your power.

A weeks worth drains in 15 minutes if you go your max. An hour or two at medium strength. If you live like an average, relatively active person you'll stay at a consistent but very low tier version of the powers, equivalent to working out for a few months.

Do nothing for years or decades and you become fuckin' Thanos with all Infinity Stones but your power expenditure is much higher so you better make it count.

Probably Invisibility or Quantum Superpositioning

I can change appearance

I can induce a state of happiness in others, but not for myself.

Unlucky

People around me have shitty luck and make mistakes more.

Well I am already more famous than you
fucking incels ruining this board

>Incels ruining this board
>Currently on Jow Forums
Yeah, sure man

also there's no upper limit to the power, as long as you do nothing and, if you stay in a meditative state for long enough(inc. fasting etc.) you slowly form an invisible cocoon around yourself that protects some against the elements and attacks, nourishes you and prevents aging or the need for sleep but only after an arduous period of time of literally doing nothing but meditation and existing. Longer the meditation, stronger the cocoon, cocoon doesn't sap your powers since it's formed from pure stagnation.

I've actually been developing my own sort of grounded superhero concept since I saw Glass. How the movie ended is like an invitation for filmmakers to play in a really interesting sandbox.

A music-based fighter who's not particularly strong, but when he listens to the right music his body and mind change so that he can take on an opponent. He becomes not entirely clairvoyant, but can make educated guesses on an opponents moves just by contact with him, which allows him to flip the fight in his favor by attacking on beat with the music.

I'm trying to write a short script around it but the production would have to be fairly involved, since I know very little about actual fighting myself. It'd make for some killer choreography though.

The ability to control Murphy's Law, and control whether things are the good to bad to varying degrees.

Only works fifteen minutes into the future.

Not exactly tied to my own beliefs but it's one I've imagined for a character who craves the idea to be remembered, even after death.

Once the user dies, through natural means or not, the body releases a black vapour-like entity. The entity will hover near the body until someone with any memory of the user gets near. The entity proceeds to dissapear, and becomes attached to the nearby person.

As the infected interacts with more people with memories of the user, the entity begins to cause them to decay in areas of the body analoguous to what caused the users death. E.G. Shot in the heart would begin to cause the hearts of the afflicted to slowly decay, until death or otherwise. Those with stronger memories of the user are worsely affected.

As the infected decay, the body of the user begins to heal from its injuries, until it returns to a state capable of sustaining life again. Thus the entity ceases to exist, and the user returns to life in a comparatively healthy state.

invisibility or mind reading
Invisibility because I'm basically already there, and mind reading because I'm pretty good at reading people

Ice powers, expressed both as the ability to alter the freezing points of matter and just making things cold. Flash freezing things takes an insane amount of energy and would take temps that would be massively destructive, far more effort than just burning something or shocking it. Or you can increase the freezing point so you can freeze things quicker with less effort.

You can use this to condense water right out of the air, then freeze it onto your targets. Or you can get really extreme and create liquid oxygen, instantly unfreeze it for an explosive you can literally summon out of thin air. I'd like to think I would carry ice balls of liquid oxygen just to use as frag grenades.

I am not immune to my own cold, but since I don't need to make things as cold as most ice users, it's probably not as necessary.

You probably arent as much as you think you are.

Anyway i'd probably have the ability to kill anyone who wishes to kill me but myself while i am actually suicidal.

Body switching and possession. I'm both obsessed with the idea of being somebody else and I can't whack off without injecting 1 of these into whatever I'm looking at.

Guilt Inducement