Why do you lift user?

Be honest.

Attached: bc5.png (1280x720, 1.06M)

Because I'm ugly and short and it's better to be ugly short and lean over ugly short and fat

To defeat my enemies in CQC.
Looking good is just a nice side effect.

I lift for my Doki. She deserves someone who can love and protect her

Attached: 72B34723-787A-4B63-B379-2FCD631486B9.png (1060x1510, 683K)

I lift for my tulpa. She deserves a nice looking husband.

I workout for lifting heavy gas bottles in my paternal country

not anymore... I accomplished nothing during the time I went to the gym so I need to reevaluate many things before I even try again...

I lift for her

Attached: 1556266626314.jpg (768x960, 66K)

To has the sex with dream girl of my mind

Sayori is best girl tho

>her

Attached: 1491854946249.jpg (213x200, 5K)

It makes me look and feel good.
I was a really fat child so I started off on a bad foot and want to overcome that.
I like to look good in clothes.
It makes women women more attracted to me.

She’s pretty good, but Natsuki is the one for me

Attached: 68FBEE01-D7ED-4C5A-A4AF-662313E6EB20.png (500x500, 234K)

To become the dad that I didn't had

Attached: ap,550x550,12x16,1,transparent,t.u3.png (413x549, 138K)

Had the body of a twink all my life, I just like being stronger but now I'm just a mildly muscular twink

To fill the gaping void that is life

Attached: reasons_to_live.jpg (332x500, 126K)

For Him

Attached: Arkan with tiger.jpg (670x447, 64K)

>bulge
>man jaw
>hides face
>absolutely no tits
>those shoulders
user, you just got jewed

Attached: edf854c833a818f3f082163c332b756721c8b9556b3a6b3fdb2111af11cc8101.jpg (616x919, 95K)

So the 2% of people I meet stop confusing me for a tranny-twink, I.E. to look like a normal guy at a normal weight instead of a hungry skeleton. That’s my current goal.

Later, I want to have the shoulders required to carry my ideal gf and her thighs on my back

Put that thing back where it came from or so help me

Attached: puredisdain.png (861x443, 329K)

I don't know. I don't have anything else to do with my life. I'll never be happy with how I look so it's just chasing yet another dragon in my existence.

Sayori>Natsuki>Yuri>Monika
You are a man worthy of respect.
I lift for potatoman and The FridgeTM

Attached: MYDAD.jpg (480x360, 24K)

4 mai Lancia and to bench the future.

Attached: cee5767ebaff2c3dfbf25e8689ab7115.jpg (1500x500, 467K)

Based Lancia poster, see you next Why You Lift thread

Yup.
See you there.

I started because I wanted girls but now I know that ill never get any due to my looks and height so now I do it because I genuinely enjoy it.

I genuinely believe that If I lift enough that I will manifest stand powers. In JoJo, it is shown that equivalents between universes have the same stand. I have reason to believe that I am this world's equivalent of DIO. Through my lifting, my willpower will cause The World to manifest to me. Once I have achieved this I will use my power to assassinate key political figures and bring the world into chaos. And from the Ashes a new world order lead by me will arise. This is why I lift.

muscular 2d women

I lift for myself, this shit's always said by faggots with their head up their ass but it's how it is. There really is nothing wrong with lifting for girls, but I never had trouble with girls before lifting so there's no need for it. I want to achieve prime aesthetics for the sake of it, I have top tier insertions and frame and I want to go arnold mode.

damn anime really fucks with your head doesn't it

There is some image floating around explaining relationships based on dragonball or some shit, it's unbelievable how autism has no limits.

The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war.

I stopped weight lifting to focus entirely on endurance and combat skills.

Because I feel like complete shit if I don't. If I go a few days without lifting I start to feel extremely tired, unmotivated, lethargic. My anxiety starts to go through the roof, everything stresses me out, I have no confidence, I can't feel happy or positive about anything. I can't fall asleep or stay asleep without sleep aids, and no matter how much I sleep I still feel extremely sleep deprived. Waking up and getting out of bed feels like a literal fucking nightmare. Every day is hell. I'd literally rather die than have to feel like that. Life has absolutely nothing to offer when that's how you feel every fucking day. I guess I'm an extreme case, but as long as get a lot exercise every day then I feel fine and have none of those issues.

I used to look at myself in the mirror, adn be so vain I'd jerk off to myself and my slim figure, then I got so fat I felt unworthy of enjoying anything, especially anime and videogames with fit characters, so I started to lose weight.

I'm about 1/3rd to making it at this point, I decided to make a change when the scale said 250, I feel so bad for not doing something sooner.

>manifest stand powers
>universes have the same stand
>stand
I realize this is a shitpost but what the actual fuck are "stand powers"? What do you mean by the same "stand"? Are you confined to a wheelchair and convinced that you'll be able to stand if you train upper body enough?

This is incredibly autistic and I love it
You got this user

Attached: 1498564882917.png (1001x823, 806K)

So I can eat more
No seriously

Attached: 1551627571522.png (750x597, 681K)

Shit book written by a drug-addled lunatic that is too far outdated to even matter in today's society. All his points go out the window in the world we live in now and they were wrong for his time too.

it was however a fun read

It's the truth, I'll go an extra 20 minutes in cardio because of this encouragement, I don't use social media or junk where I have to 'sign in', so Jow Forums is my only real encouragement other than family, you guys mean a lot to me.

I lift (among other things) because I'm a "dry"alcoholic. I used to use any spare time alone to drink my face off then I'd feel guilty for doing it so I just drink again the next day. I'll still go out and have drinks with my bros a couple times a month, but drinking alone is a vice of mine.

Ive been there. You're gonna make it bro.

I lift because I'm incredibly narcissistic, and my inflated view of myself doesn't match up with my small physique. I want to meet my physique goals so I can live as narcissistic as possible without cognitive dissonance.

i want to be strong, i don't want to look like a toilet spider

going on a jog right now, I can't disappoint you guys, or myself.

Heading to the gym too user, we're all gonna make it

Attached: apu1.png (1218x561, 51K)

I'm the exact same. Working in bars and restaurants, fucked up my sense of what you do when you're not working, so I found myself drinking 100% of the time I wasn't working, and too often with my coworkers when I was working. It was always just something to do. I just replaced it with working out. Who the fuck cares about DOMS, it's 1000X better than getting that 7 day binge drinking hangover.

That's what's up fren. Imagine your fat melting away as you get more and more gassed out. Think of that physique coming back. That's what I do when my belt gets tighter.

cute little girls