60 years old

>60 years old
>7% bf

youtube.com/watch?v=cp0a3dMUsa0

HOW?!

Attached: screenshot0141.jpg (1920x1080, 304K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xO_5CvyvAPA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=f0xS6Ge-wN8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UaaKc9d1U8s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=k_F6hfU1bwY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=N5wByu0mmIo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=H1Qa5QktUxs
youtube.com/watch?v=qH41MUQnjo4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Test and a lifetime of lifting.

FRAUD
R
A
U
D

Regular semen consumption

Imagine thinking scoob is a fraud. He's probably on a little try because he's an old fuck but that's it.

>60
Wew
I guess thats the benefits of sucking semen

TRT not try
>peak phoneposting

Damn, his channel is dead. 590k subs and only a few thousand views between each video. Guess no one is interested in bro-science videos anymore, science-based channels like AlphaDestiny, Jeff Nippard and Athlean-X are growing quite well and retaining a large viewerbase. Guess Scooby is a relic of a bygone era where people took the word of the most 'jacked' YouTuber over actual evidence. Glad to see the shift.

Not the same user but
>he doesn’t shitpost at work
Get with the times gramps its the current year

>going on 4channel from the company computer

5/10 troll attempt.

>2019
>he doesn’t constantly get his college WiFi banned from Jow Forums for sneedposting

steroids
he doesn't even deny it, in fa ct he REFUSES to even answer you if you ask him if he's natty
he also has a whole page downplaying the effects of TRT and other steroid use, so he's an obvious user with very fragile ego

>he also has a whole page downplaying the effects of TRT and other steroid use, so he's an obvious user with very fragile ego

Moderate steroid useage with doctor supervision is perfectly healthy. It's steroid abbuse that causes problems. FACT.

He's a disgusting sodomite, but his home gym workout plans worked out very well for me. My personal recommendation is to swap out the "punching pushups" in the advanced routine for dips.

He is on (legal) test.
Also, he frequently sucks off his husband male protein.

thats fine. but that doesn't explain why he doesn't admit it.

Scoob may or may not be natty at this point, depending on who you ask. I like to think that he is, but desu if I knew with certainty that he was doing trt I would still watch him. His advice is top notch and he doesn’t try to sell you any shit. Some of his videos have been incredibly useful to me in deciding how to best go about my routine and nutrition. A lot of his videos are fluff but there are some gems where he gets down to brass tax about fitness, lifting, nutrition, and lifestyle.

Cuz it's illegal. Why would he admit to crimes?

Steroid use is a victimless crime. It should be monitored and regulated a bit, but not to the extent it is.

>Some of his videos have been incredibly useful to me in deciding how to best go about my routine and nutrition. A lot of his videos are fluff but there are some gems where he gets down to brass tax about fitness, lifting, nutrition, and lifestyle.

Which vids?

it might or might not be healthy, the fact still remains that he's a fake ass faggot who DOWNPLAYS everything except his training and a diet when he knows very well he's taking shit, no one is gonna be able to look as jacked as he does at his age specially without steroids and he's very dishonest for not at least admitting he is taking "stuff".
That's one if not the biggest reason as to why his channel is now irrelevant and he is now attacking other people who are more honest than he is.
why is he committing crimes then and then hiding the obvious benefit s of the drugs he's taking so that people will listen to him as a figure of authority in bodybuilding?
seems like a shady shit person, glad his channel is fucking dead.

Scooby does not claim you can be as big as him by following his advice. He always tells people to be realistic, and that if you're not doing steroids you're a "hard gainer". He shows progress pics from people in his fanbase and forum, and they are 100% reasonable gains from a years work of exercize. His decision to use mild amount of steroids is his personal decision.

Basically he's just giving solid advice that will improve your fitness if you follow. Everyone will benefit from it. And his audience is mostly average and beginner types.

He promotes healthy diet and exercize. He doesn't promote steroid use. Big difference.

scoobert pls notice us again

He's obviously on test. He is also a faggot so judging him for steroid usage and not because he likes man assholes is just stupid.

>scoobert pls notice us again

He low key posts on Jow Forums and lurks. I jokingly made some posts mocking Scooby, and a poster got really defensive and started the post with LOL like Scooby does. If you're reading this Scooby, those threads were just joke threads. I never thought you'd actually read them.

TRT is not illegal, and scoobs doesn't seem like the kind of guy that would do something illegal anyways.

he promotes his channel and website, stop defending him

> He always tells people to be realistic, and that if you're not doing steroids you're a "hard gainer".
Oh yeah his genetics are just so good and his training and diet are so good, his work ethic is what makes him look like he does of course, it's not the DRUGS he's on at all lmao.
Jfc, stop defending guys who are attention whores, who profit from being attention whores and get high from teh attention and following they get from their fake ass youtube personality.
Also don'tforget the fact he also attacks other fitness people who look good and attacks their natty status and accuses them of using s teroids often, despite he himself saying he doesn't have to tell people if he's natty or not.

Fake, narcissistic, lying, faggot.
I don't care if he gives solid advice, yo ucan do so without being a fake as s fucker, you get no respect if you lie about the stuff you do to get to where you are, doesn't matter if yo ugive good advice, good advice is free online and offline, I can get some fitness advice from people at a gym for free as a try out. without having to give any money for it.

He's never confirmed being on TRT either. He may just be using that as a smoke-screen. He's obviously on something to be as big as he is at his age.

I think he's always been on steroids, and due to his age he's been slowly lowering his dosage.

>he promotes his channel and website, stop defending him

Which is chock full of good advice. He never tells people they can be as big as he is, and he never tells people to do steroids. He points out it's illegal and has many potential side-effects, including early death. He's adamantly opposed to the bodybuilder culture and says that bodybuilding is just competitions of "who can take the most drugs without dying".

And he's right. He is right on everything he promotes. If anything, he debunks bad health advice out there.

The average youtube/instagram guy is "follow my simple program and you can look like me". And it's just some short cut gimmick. Scoobs says there's no short cut, it's all hard work, and if you try to follow these short-cuts you're just gonna lose money and probably give up. It's long hard work, year after year.

>his channel is dead

Well, he was the OG Fitness Youtuber, so most of his subs were from 2007. I think he only has like 50 thousand active subs now. He's been surpassed by younger guys.

And there's nothing wrong with "bro science". Athletes have followed that for millennia.

>says that bodybuilding is just competitions of "who can take the most drugs without dying".
so? did I ever imply he was a heavy roid advocate?
no I didn't in fact I just said the trut h which is that he is dishonest about his own use, you can also be against steroid aubse and still be pro steroids
> He never tells people they can be as big as he is
Beca use people would think he is lying if he did, he specifically mentions that the only reason he looks like he does is because of his genetics and that people that train as hard for as long as he does with as good of a diet will only look like him if they have the same genetics.

I’m phoneposting so I can’t be bothered to make a comprehensive list but here are a few.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xO_5CvyvAPA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=f0xS6Ge-wN8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UaaKc9d1U8s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=k_F6hfU1bwY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=N5wByu0mmIo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=H1Qa5QktUxs

>I’m phoneposting so I can’t be bothered to make a comprehensive list but here are a few.

Thanks.

I think there's a lot of good fitness advice on Youtube, but it's all disorganized and scattered. I think fit should make a playlist.

Actually that should be added to the sticky.

No problem. There are a lot of other good vids. One I was looking for he talks about optimal form which I think is really important but I couldn’t find it.

Regular semen insertion through the back door. Also drinking baby blood as he's a jew.

>no female spouse
>no children
>his job is fitness itself
>massive faggot who takes in protein via semen

>everyone joking about semen cinsuption

it-it's just a meme right guys there'd be no benefit to that right?

hes a faggot

>Tfw couldn't post from work place 2 days ago because someone got banned for some spam post on /tv/

He's a liberal sjw sophomore who will burn in hell.
And he does not like us anymore, no more puzzles, no more 'special friends' so I don't give a damn about Goober.

>75 inches tall

He's THAT tall?!

youtube.com/watch?v=qH41MUQnjo4

He's live now. Ask him anything.

I don't understand why he's with such an annoying flamer. There are tons of masculine acting guy guys that are fit and also old.

He' plenty masculine

wait thats his friend right my idol isnt a fag LOL

trt is fraud you faggot

i've been on Jow Forums for longer than I care to share, but why is scooby referred to as the puzzlemaster? I have never seen any puzzles or anything like that my whole time here.

He admitted it's his boyfriend in an earlier video.

>my idol

you haven't been lifting/browsing fit if this is news to you

husband.

>never confirmed being on TRT

Oh he confirmed it bud

Attached: 20190425_214539.jpg (836x2876, 993K)

Literally 100% of males should be on TRT.

Take a wild guess dumbass

Scooby is natty end of discussion

TRT works only for males who are above certain age when the test starts to drop. Such as scooby dooby. Or you mom (dad) with which i have sex reguraly

skateboard squats

Homosexuality was a crime once.

>Take a wild guess dumbass

Years of dedication?

TREN not try
>peak phoneposting

fuuuuuuuuuuck
i wonder how many anons are in your workplace.
or mine......................or yours

Attached: 1552771907091.jpg (533x533, 22K)

His nutrition advice is absolute shit. He's right about Squats and heavy lifting. He has some good videos, like the one about how to weight yourself; most of his advice is begginer-tier, and I don't mean good for begginers, but gave by a begginer.

>His nutrition advice is absolute shit.

it's pretty good.

Just like Jow Forums

He looks like shit though. There are more aesthetically pleasing older guys.

>Jewish
>Homosexual
>Progressive

>>Progressive

???

Attached: 1301164560366.gif (481x330, 871K)

I this the SS in SS GOMAD?

It's the sun that ruined him. He's always going shirtless and going to beaches. That piles up on you.

TRT is not natty. Scooby is not natty

ive always wondered why he wears the stupid fucking hat since like 2013 when i discovered scoobs
does he think it looks good or is it bald cope?

lots and lots of steroids. being a fake atty is the gayest thing about scooby

Scooby already has a career he doesnt care about subs and shit. He said it himself he doesn’t want to be one of those guys who just cycles the same content every year.