GINGER

Ginger DOUBLED muscle mass in strength trainers.

ergo-log.com/joint-effect-of-strength-training-and-ginger-supplementation.html

Its like garlic except it makes you smell BETTER

Ginger DOUBLES testosterone levels of rats. It increases mens testosterone by 20% in one study. ergo-log.com/ginger-boosts-testosterone-levels-in-human-study.html

I am eating 2-3 inches of raw ginger a day. I dice it and put into into a large water bottle and drink throughout day. I make sure to swallow the chopped up bits while drinking.

2-3 inches of ginger is about 20g. If you consume just 2g daily then that reduces muscle soreness by a whopping 25%. ergo-log.com/gingerpain.html . Imagine the heights that 20g will take you to. It also reduces joint pain.

See more ergo-log.com/ginger.html

Attached: gingerstrengthtraining2.gif (432x324, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Supplements/comments/bcuey4/anti_inflammation_foods/
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/323224.php
advancedmolecularlabs.com/blogs/news/curcumin-boost-testosterone-and-torch-fat
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23862759
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5598100/
ergo-log.com/ginger-boosts-testosterone-levels-in-human-study.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i take ginger pills and eat a raw red onion every day. It really makes me feel stronger, better. Even if it's a placebo, it's fucking strong one at that

how do I gingermaxx

Eat ginger you fucking moron.

Hello newfriend

Ginger DOUBLES fat loss

Attached: gingerstrengthtraining3.gif (432x324, 16K)

I used to put a big chunk of ginger into a shake with spinach blueberries and spirulina.
Purely to mask the awful taste of spirulina.

Ginger THWARTS degeneracy in its tracks: reddit.com/r/Supplements/comments/bcuey4/anti_inflammation_foods/

Attached: angel.jpg (467x755, 104K)

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 775119CF7B98440C99010D898181FE76.jpg (611x702, 50K)

Wait, so AthleanX was right?

Just 1 or 2 grams or ginger a day?
Why not.
Should i just put it in water and drink it?

Study says 1 g of ginger extract. Does anyone know how much is that raw?

I’ve also read that eating >5 g of ginger daily has negative sides.

And what about pickled ginger? Shit is tasty.

Redheads stay winning

Per examine /supplements/ginger/

>Ginger can be ingested via several ways, and the following is an approximate standardization table for 1g of Ginger Extract:[3]

> A capsule that has 1g ginger extract in it
> A teaspoon of fresh, grated, rhizome (the vertical aspect of ginger root)
> 2 droppers (2mL) of liquid extract
> 2 teaspoons (10mL) of syrup
> 4 cups (8 oz each) ginger tea, steeping 1/2 teaspoon grated ginger for 5–10 min
> 8-oz cup ginger ale, made with real ginger
> 2 pieces crystallized ginger, each 1 inch square, 1/4 inch thick

Attached: shaman.jpg (295x440, 27K)

>crystallized ginger
Isn't that more sugar than ginger?

Based

I don't know I just shared what the examine site had in the list. I just checked 21g of sugar out of 26g of carbs, so yeah it sucks.

1 teaspoon of grated ginger root seems like the simplest

just cut off 5g from ginger and chew it, only burns a little bit and leaves a pleasant taste

what if i combine ginger/onions/garlic?

You guys gave me an amazing sauce which I'll be using from now on. Teaspoon of minced garlic, tablespoon of minced ginger, two tablespoons of sriracha. The burn from the sriracha and ginger add on top of each other so it is super hot and gives a nice dopamine hit. Flavor is slightly fruity from the ginger combined with the mustiness of the fermentation of the sriracha and a garlic after taste. Ate it with chicken tenderloins right after my lift. Nice stuff.

THREE TIMES THE BOOST COME ON!!!

How do you make a sauce from that?
Recipe pls

Just mix it together. I mixed it with the same fork that I was using to eat the chicken. The sriracha is already liquid. I suppose you could up the volume at the same proportion and cook it but that may homogenize the flavors which may be good or bad. You lose some nutrition cooking it though so it may be healthier just mixing it up.

Can I just drink a bottle of ginger beer a day? I love ginger beer

How much actual ginger is in it?

Enough to make it spicy

garlic triples testosterone in rats. ginger doubles it. onions double it.

So if you mix them you will have 3 x 2 x 2 = 12 times as much testosterone according to my calculations

its great for freshening breath. you can replace gum with ginger slices.

This makes so much since. I bought this tea the other day with Ginger Root as an ingredient and I’ve been noticing more gains after lifting, been wanting to lift more.

good work user, this is powerful stuff

Attached: 5152.01.gif (229x237, 1.08M)

if you werent already eating ginger for its plentiful benefits, you dont deserve it for its testosterone benefits

Why don't you mongoloids actually do an experiment for yourselves with ACTUAL blood work.

Get your bloods done, then wat your onions or ginger or cum or whatever the latest test boosting master plant you retards find and get your bloods done again to see if it ACTUALLY WORKS.

Then you could make a thread that matters.

Or just stop being pussies and pin test the natural way.

>Supplementation of ginger to infertile men (3 months of therapy, dosage not specified) appears to be able to increase sperm count (16.2%), motility (47.3%), viability (40.7%), normal morphology (18.4%), and ejaculate volume (36.1%) paired with reductions in lipid peroxidation as assessed by MDA (53.7%) and increases in glutathione 26.7%).

Attached: 1515878952-pascalmcmo14.png (500x375, 148K)

>36.1%
Adding to my supplements because I'm a degenerate.

considering 90% of /fit users are infertile men, any test boost is helpful

Until they know WHAT in ginger causes this Im not buying it

Well fuck, turmeric also increases testosterone

medicalnewstoday.com/articles/323224.php

advancedmolecularlabs.com/blogs/news/curcumin-boost-testosterone-and-torch-fat

So is the ultimate testosterone shake composed of raw onions, turmeric, garlic and ginger?

Am I natty if I eat raw red onions, garlic, turmeric and ginger? Do you guys really think it doubles anything?

Good point anontard

I was already eating ginger

I could do all of this. Then people will tell me how n=1 study means nothing. And they'd have a point.

Also it's tough to control for so many variables. In a study with bigger n the other variables all get averaged out. Roughly.

OP is fucking retarded. Who the fuck trusts "ergo-log" as a source for scientific research? Never mind that this was a study done in Iraq with unclear methodology, supplementation, and it's not randomized or double-blind.

Go fuck yourself, you dumb faggot.

Always take black pepper with turmeric. The piperine massively boosts turmeric bioavailability. By a factor of thousands or something crazy

I have been eating 6 cloves of raw garlic a day and it didn't make much difference but my urge to beat my meat is much bigger

>reading blog posts for scientific research
Do manchildren really do this?

Ergolog doesn't conduct the research. They find and summarise interesting studies. They always link to the paper and journal.

Numerous studies were linked. The main one in the OP explains methodology clearly.

>doubling down on stupidity
Fuck this board is dumb.

You need to cursh and smear the garlic and leave it exposed to air for 10 mins before eating. If you aren't doing that then you didn't activate the allicin

>placebo 1lb fat loss
>ginger 1.2lb fat loss
>doubles fat loss

Are you retarded? It's barely above placebo.

I've not said anything that's wrong.

look to the right

If you are weightlifting. I. assuming people here lift weights.

If you lift weights and eat ginger you will double the fat loss of lifting weights alone.

The right doesn't have a placebo you idiot. It has a control without placebo.

WEIGHTLIFTING (NO PLACEBO)
WEIGHT LIFTING PLUS GINGER

ARE YOU RETARDED?

The ginger is a placebo.

>tripling down on stupidity
Oh boy, here we go.

The strength training alone is the control.

You're controlling for weight training, not ginger. You need a placebo to control for ginger. Are you mentally retarded or something?

*iran
ftfy

This, I already have good volume with lecithin and zinc, maybe with ginger I'll be closer to an ounce

You HAVE to try celery seeds for ejaculate volume. Trust me. Search thundersplace forums and bodybuilding dot com forums for anecdotes

Does the study even show a dose?

Too bad ginger makes me insta-spew
I associate it with LSA nausea at this point

And you should do it. For yourself. Nobody cares about your sample size or confounding variables.

Find out for yourself if it works for you. And then give up because you're not actually lifting anyway.

does it need to be raw ginger or can I use ginger powder? And if that is good too, how much?

We dont know if ginger/onion/garlic test buffs stack multiplicatively, though.

>And then give up because you're not actually lifting anyway
Lmao

Jow Forums is the best board

>activated almonds

I'll drop two studies supporting your claims in rats because i'm a good guy:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23862759
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5598100/

Well time to add ginger to garlic then.

what happened to onion fag?

He became high test and finally made it

I eat garlic + onions + ginger in nearly every meal, I tought it was common knowledge the 3 are extremely good for you.
You'd think chinks who eat a lot of all 3 would have more test though... I don't really believe this study.

STICKY THIS

dotn take my soul russell

why would you need a placebo for something like fat-loss? your mental state shouldn't really effect that significantly. its not pain-reduction or stress reduction, it's significant metabolic change or muscular growth. you seem really aggressive about the topic and it makes me curious about your logic.
>t. PhD chemist in tobacco chemistry

A tablespoon of dehydrated parsley gives tests boosts as well

>why do you need a placebo for fat loss

It's called hunger retard. That's why the placebo group lost 1 pound and the ginger group lost 1.2 pounds.

>retard
im significantly more intelligent than you though user

And you don't know why a placebo is necessary? Kek. Sure you are pal.

you're very low IQ.

>why would you need a placebo

yes. in this case its largley uncessary. it feels like you learned a word and are not trying to apply it everywhere. so far we have a lot of low IQ signalers. Aggressive? Check. Laymen pseudo-knowledge? Check.

Sorry about your genetic makeup user

>why would you need a placebo

yep. it's not always necessary to have a placebo control. sorry about your makeup user, god makes us in all shapes, the world needs gas station clerks

Have they identified the active compounds in any of these gain-herbs?

Seems silly to stack all of them if youre getting the same compound out of like 3 of em

Also, a onion-garlic-ginger-tumemric-parsley-smoothy is getting a bit ridiculous.
>imagine the smell , haha

>why would you need a placebo when testing a drug

you don't need a placebo in every case. you really are an uneducated laymen and this is embarrassing.

Kek
>not activating your garlic
Why even live?

>you don't need a placebo
>placebo can't cause weight loss
>my high school teacher said

>high school teacher
americans really drag the average IQ of these boards down a lot. just stop posting

Hope it's a red onion. White onions awere bred to be cooked for their high sugar content. Red onions are meant to be eaten raw.

Attached: IAmNotThis.jpg (1085x718, 104K)

>ls of rats. It increases mens testosterone by 20% in one study. ergo-log.com/ginger-boosts-testosterone-levels-in-human-study.html
>I am eating 2-3 inches of raw ginger a day. I dice it and

they also eat a lot of onions, so if you believe in the food things that kind of explain it.

I don't have access to the article but apparently they did administer a placebo according to the website ergo-log, even though their charts don't show it.

>PL: took a placebo every day.
>GI: took 1 g ginger extract daily.
>RTPL: trained three times a week using weights and resistance machines and took a placebo daily.
>RTGI: trained three times a week using weights and resistance machines and took 1 g ginger daily.

So while I was arguing from good faith I might have been wrong. On the other hand, you claiming that a placebo is not necessary is the height of stupidity.

>From the university of Tikrit in Iraq, published in the Tikrit Medical Journal.
>The researchers do not say how much ginger the men received or the form in which they were given it. They are also not very clear about the duration of the treatment
Nice. Sounds solid.

Not to the supposed beneficial compound in ginger like [6]-Gingerol are generally present in only certain preparations of ginger, and are transformed into other compounds when heated or dehydrated.

>I don't have access to the article

Nigga sci-hub.tw will give you access to all journal articles for free. Find the journal page with the abstract, get the doi and you're good

>you claiming
never once did i even remotely claim this. your IQ is just insanely low
>too stupid to know how to use scihub
confirmed for uneducate layman, closing thread and moving on - victorious