If you're a virgin, why not just become a cute girl? Everybody does it these days

If you're a virgin, why not just become a cute girl? Everybody does it these days

Attached: 1548103074452.jpg (1172x884, 189K)

There is nothing wrong with being a virgin.
24 years going strong.

>sitting across table from sister, eating cereal
>she breaks into laughter
>I look up
>she's looking at me
>"What?"
>she says she was just imagining what I'd look like if I were a girl, and that I'd be an ugly one

No thanks, chief.

The right one is still a guy only fatter

I miss CWCi-Cola Classic.

Why does no one ever post the video of his homemade vagina anymore?

CWC is the very last human being on the planet that should have a hard time finding a photo of himself from 2009. I think there are more photos of him from that year than Obama.

because it's gross and we've all seen it

Attached: 1537767694192.png (954x844, 325K)

Wasn't that one fake though? Like, there was no proof he was Chris

considering CWC is a decade older 2019 is comparatively looking pretty good

prove her wrong faggot

How originally old is she, user?

There is currently no way to actually become a cute girl if you started out as a guy.

remember user newfags have infested this board and most dont even know who chris-chan is

That's dumb just go on Grindr and fuck boicunts maybe a traps or twinks and being a virgin at 24 is pretty wrong

She knows you want to transition, you could always be a bottom though if you can't become a cute sissy

>being a virgin at 24 is pretty wrong
Not him, but there's nothing bad about that. Less STDs and more emotional connection with your future couple

I have no desire to transition but am sympathetic to people who do.

>If you're a virgin, why not just become a cute girl? Everybody does it these days
Anyone else think Chris-chan looks /fa/ as fuck on the left? He's really rocking those glasses. Those were recently back in style, too (unfortunately).

>I have no desire to transition but am sympathetic to people who do.
there is no such thing. You can mutilate your body but every cell is male or female, period. chromosomes don't lie

You're mistaking sex and gender

don't forget to mention that trannies only exist when societies are on the brink of collapse

>most dont even know who chris-chan is

YOU KNOW WHAT

most of them DONT - EVEN - KNOW how a girls thinks you have to get inside their mind HOW DO I DO THAT????

that's a good question I'M TELLING YOU to get inside a girls females mind you have to think like her and do girl things like wear a wigs and play with MY LITTLE PONY this one is named BETHANNY she is very cute she is MINE YOU CANT HAVE HER - unless you are a girl - then you can have HER and my virginity /i hope/

but once you understand that getting a REAL GIRLFRIEND is EASY bros PIECE OF CAKE what kind of CAKE does a girl like? does anyone knows?

>You're mistaking sex and gender
there's biological reality and then there's your imagination

?
Body and Soul are two different things. Biological reality only applies to the first one

>Body and Soul are two different things. Biological reality only applies to the first one
you don't have a female soul lmao, you're just mentally ill

Why do you talk about things you have no idea about, you're just embarrassing yourself. Trans people being "mentally ill" was already proven false a long time ago

go like some more I Fucking Love Science and upvote posts on reddit you hopelessly delusional faggot

are you really fucking trying to say CWC is mentally ill?
the fuck dude

>I have no arguments so I'm just gonna insult you
Okay then. I don't know why you're so angry. You should let people live their lives, you'd be far happier too :/

>mainstream consensus is an argument
>"that was disproven" with bunk science is an argument
>w-why do you even care...?!
can you people do anything else?
anyway, it's mental illness and no amount of wishful thinking will ever change that.

>behavioral or mental pattern that causes significant distress or impairment of personal functioning
If anything, people trapped inside a wrong body are the ones who feel like this. Trans people are happy that things are how they were meant to be in the first place. You need to open your mind and stop calling everything a mental illness. Maybe you're repressing something yourself and that's why you act like this

>people trapped inside a wrong body
literally doesn't exist, it's just mental illness and easily suggestible morons who are convinced by outside sources that they're actually women, then when they discover that didn't address the root of the issue they kys themselves

>muh open mind
I had an open mind about this which is why I arrived at this conclusion

What the fuck do chromosomes have to do with gender identity?

>What the fuck do chromosomes have to do with gender identity?
kekked

>nyyyuhh if you think queers are gross YOU are gay
this meme is some of the weakest cope on the planet

>literally doesn't exist
Do you have any proof of this? How can you claim something like this when you don't even know how these people feel?
And no, you don't have an open mind, you're clearly being influenced by outdated views with no bases in reality

It's not a mental illness. They're born with a gender identity inconsistent with their biological sex.

>What the fuck do chromosomes have to do with gender identity?
>when you don't even know how these people feel?
lmao
is this advanced satire?

actually laughing IRL, nice job if it is

It's not a meme, it's been scientifically proven by psychology that this usually happens

>if you think nagging women are annoying YOU'RE a nagging woman
ahh yesss based science strikes

So you DON'T know, right? Then shut up and don't talk about things that don't concern you at all

Psychology isn't science.

>So you DON'T know, right? Then shut up and don't talk about things that don't concern you at all
mentally ill faggot / enabler, go back to your containment subreddit already

No one says that, why do 4channers love to talk about things they know nothing about?
It is though. I'm a third years psychology student and I can asure you people work really hard while researching these things
>more insults with no arguments
U~U

>everything i say is an argument
>stop insulting me!

you're a 4channer my dude, but even worse than that a faggotlover

You failed to provide valid reasons for your thoughts and modern science proves you wrong. So I guess this discussion is finished
This isn't my main social network though

>tfw I'm gonna be a cute girl

Attached: FaceApp_1546129591384~2.jpg (281x446, 20K)

...jesus christ.

we really did die back in 2012.
This is hell.
I refuse to accept that we have allowed everything to go so wrong.

Attached: Animu_nothere.gif (500x400, 265K)

if you were born one you would look pretty different than right now with a much finer face etc, it's not like with transition (where it's not that easy to predict results too btw)

Fucking faggot, when are you killing youself? 24, 25, 26 or 27?

t. too afraid to transition
Don't make people worry, tons of trans girls I met are indistinguible from "normal" girls

and from what ive seen about 8% of the ones ive met online are like that.

I'm not gonna kms, I'm happy with the decision I made and an angry virigin insulting me isn't gonna change that
Go out more

>naive
kek

I just recently saw the all star video, truly horrifying.

There is no difference, gender doesn't exist, despite what your leftist community college professor might be trying to redefine.

>Trans people are happy
Not happier than me knowing about their 100% suicide attempt rate.

Did you never think that maybe you wouldn't be lonely losers if you were more friendly with people? Maybe you could even find that gf you want so much if you talked to a few trans girls and got to know them. They're normal persons just like you

>Go out more
ive met like 25 of them online and they were mostly from Jow Forums though

Chris has transitioned into a 1970's rock drummer.

Why become a trap when you can just get a sex doll?

Attached: 1537135119628.jpg (1151x469, 84K)

how many sex dolls do you have?

ooooook..... user hopefully you have a good day senpai

yeah, hrt if anything makes nearly any man look somewhat younger

what's the all star video?

you are not born with a gender identity though

chromosomes aren't some magical devices, they affect your body mainly when you are in the womb or very young and as for the sex related stuff they mainly do it by creating in your body devices to dispense sex hormones, it's the hormones that shape the body, hence why hrt changes your body contrary to what chromosomes tried to do. some of the changs are irreversible though that's why the age is important

that chromosome approach makes little to no sense, nobody ever defined man/males and women/femals in the population by chromosomes, expect for transphobes ofc, it's usually done by genitalia or even by the ability to impregnate/get impregnated and carry a child and that's a rather different beast

There's nothing wrong with being a virgin by choice. You, however, are an incel.

What's so "wrong" about it? It's not even his fault

I'm not very rich so I've been making monthly payments on mine. At least they send the important parts first. I got the ass in november and her head in december, only another 5 months to wait before I have the real deal.

>robofu by installment
is there a company that does this or are you buying her from a private party?

I'm buying her piece by piece from a local pawn shop.

because the subhuman trannies on this board get triggered

Attached: cc1469381489106.jpg (960x1280, 93K)

eww gross what a disgusting degenerate autistic faggot
i'll pay chris 1500 bucks to reopen it with a can opener and stick a blackchu medallion up it, though

So beautiful-

Id eat your ass to make you cum from your prostate, Im sure that will make you feel like a girl

no you're not lol
enjoy sex with ugly gay men

Attached: 1542425228056.jpg (391x600, 200K)

is that len and luka?
hot