VEGAN GENERAL

>b-but where do I g-get my protein ;-; edition

Thread for all vegans and people interested in the vegan lifestyle.

Veganism is the healthiest, environmental friendliest and overall best diet for humans imaginable. There is absolutely nothing you cannot get on a vegan diet. Vegans are smarter, taller, healthier and friendlier than meat eaters.

Vegetarians and meat eaters allowed as long as they won't push their morally corrupt diet. Only civil discussion allowed.

Attached: 1485592374591.jpg (720x540, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/vegan-youtube-is-imploding-as-stars-like-rawvana-bonny-rebecca-and-stella-rae-change-diets
google.com/amp/s/letthemeatmeat.com/post/22315152288/history-of-the-american-dietetic-associations/amp
nhs.uk/live-well/eat-well/the-vegan-diet/
youtube.com/watch?v=CIZcIWvLDto&t=3s
plagueofstrength.com/vegetarianism-and-veganism-bes/
plagueofstrength.com/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as/
lloydianaspects.co.uk/opinion/veggie.html
thetab.com/uk/2017/02/16/vegetarians-unhealthy-mentally-disturbed-says-new-research-33067
plagueofstrength.com/the-war-on-coffee-and-common-sense-or/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

morality is a spook

Attached: 9Q7G1BLSI6RU.jpg (568x850, 41K)

Attached: 1498585668982.jpg (640x568, 50K)

>There is absolutely nothing you cannot get on a vegan diet
Meat sweats.

>per calories
Based and herbpilled

You'd need to consume two fucking pounds of watercress to get 20.9 g of protein.

Unless you eat like a fucking horse you can't get enough protein with these vegetables

>eating 100 kcal of watercress

kek

>100 calories of broccoli
How disingenuous. But alas, you are a vegan.

Attached: img_20170926_130134_378.jpg (1080x608, 301K)

>per 100 calories
that's 400 grams of cabbage for 100 calories, or 30g for beef steak, let's not mention bioavailability and absorbtion.

>10oz chicken breast has about 50g of protein
>to get that from watercress i would need to eat over 6 pounds of the stuff
I'll pass, sorry sweetie

>chewing is too hard for me

the absolute state of meatcucks

>eating 10 pounds of food daily is normal
lmao enjoy your fucked up gut, v*ganoid

You can drink it but even then.
100kcals are 1kg of cress. I need roughly 5000-6000kcals in my diet.

So I'd have to eat like 30-40kg cress each day... so that is not humanly possible and way too expensive.
1-2 steaks is better and cheaper.

Veganism fails everywhere.

Bart kay already debunked memeganism

Done, thread closed

>Unless you eat like a fucking horse you can't get enough protein with these vegetables

And rudiments have actual digestive systems designed to eat mass plants. Bigger volume stomachs and special designs. Humans don't have that.

LITERALLY the answer is a balanced omnivore diet. Vegans just make their lives more difficult.

Vegans should be gassed

On top of veganism is highly dangerous and bad for your health.

>but m-muh animals
They literally rather die themselves and help animals than just to live healthy and eat animals bro crazy.

thedailybeast.com/vegan-youtube-is-imploding-as-stars-like-rawvana-bonny-rebecca-and-stella-rae-change-diets

>From there, the dominoes began to fall. Stella Rae, a former adherent of Freelee’s diet plan, announced she was quitting veganism due to bloating and digestive issues. Tim Shieff, a YouTube star and former vegan athlete, declared that he ejaculated for the first time in months after eating raw eggs and salmon. After her friend’s video was posted, Rawvana revealed that she had secretly been eating fish and eggs due to an overgrowth of bacteria in her small intestine.

There's a vegan pub near where I live. You can tell which bar staff are vegan because they look like patient zero in the zombie apocalypse.

Oh shit nigga I'll just eat my 13 lbs of watercress every day to get my protein needs, wow thanks user.

Attached: 1520631221850.png (403x448, 53K)

I've yet to see a vegan I couldn't snap in half. I'm not even that strong. The male vegans are all twigs.

Just lock them in a cupboard and they'll take care of that themselves.

>veganism is highly dangerous and bad for your health

It is the position of the American Dietetic Association that appropriately planned vegetarian diets, including total vegetarian or vegan diets, are healthful, nutritionally adequate, and may provide health benefits in the prevention and treatment of certain diseases. Well-planned vegetarian diets are appropriate for individuals during all stages of the life cycle, including pregnancy, lactation, infancy, childhood, and adolescence, and for athletes.

well there's the fake vegans that decided roids are an exception to their moral compass, then there's the vegans that were meat eaters for 15 years then decide to go vegan and show how good they look on omars channel a month later. really gets the noggin joggin.

pussies

A little bit of chewing won't kill you

Attached: 1492711502213.png (1138x533, 376K)

Yeah ofc, if you believe in vegan propaganda.
Veganism is literally a way to kill yourself easy.

American doctors think elective circumcision is fine. Be careful who you listen to.

You mean the Seventh-Day Adventist Dietetic Association? The evangelist Biblethumpers who think eating meat a sin because it makes you lustful (LOL)
No bias or conflicts of interest there.

Attached: 1525937703428.jpg (640x675, 62K)

Attached: veinkid.png (600x612, 157K)

Vegan G*ins is 6'3, 230lbs and has 19 inch arms without a pump.
He would kick your manlet ass in an MMA match too.

I see no problems there

What they don't tell you is that diets including meat are better if you aren't a fatfuck, and you can live without supplementation. The whole "veganism is healthy" joke gets blown the fuck out of the water when you realize pescetarians live longer than vegans and vegetarians.

>10 years of training
>still cant bench 2 plate
LOL

>veganism is highly dangerous and bad for your health
Source?

google.com/amp/s/letthemeatmeat.com/post/22315152288/history-of-the-american-dietetic-associations/amp

Looking at long-term vegans.

Attached: vegan youtube.jpg (1365x689, 258K)

>With good planning and an understanding of whatmakes up a healthy, balanced vegan diet, you can get all the nutrients your body needs.

nhs.uk/live-well/eat-well/the-vegan-diet/

>VEGAN GENERAL
>Thread for all vegans and people interested in the vegan lifestyle.

Seriously just fuck off if you aren't interested in discussions.

Attached: 1496755309579.jpg (600x600, 64K)

>throws punch
>bones shatter from years of inadequate calcium intake
>bleeds out from compound fracture because blood can't clot
>gets sent to hell because even jesus thinks he's a bitch

How do 5 to 10 year vegans look?

SALAD DODGING

Indeed. The vegan meme peaked a year or two ago when it went largely unchallenged.

The facts about plant deficiencies are so well known now, and there are thousands of vegans quitting (the failure rate is 95% after 5 years) that I think veganism has peaked and only the truly low IQ are still getting brainwashed by those stupid youtube feedlot propaganda videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=CIZcIWvLDto&t=3s

Open ur eyes.
Vitamin and Mineral deficiency all over the place.
Veganism is the worst of all.

Pescetarians had better health outcomes a couple of decades ago because most vegans didn't supplement B12.

>oh no, taking a tiny pill once in a while. I'd rather have erectile dysfunction, hypertension, cancer and heart disease!

... so nothing but anecdotal evidence then?

Veganism is all smoke and mirrors propaganda

The amount of fake vegans is nuts. They eat bits of meat off screen, and on screen are fully vegan. There's big bonuses to pretending to be vegan in terms of views and encouragement.

Then there's the propaganda. They make slick high emotion propaganda videos that fool people.

Like any cult, it's all big claims but then in practice they don't work out and leave the low level people miserable. But they keep going on because their favorite instagram and youtube guys are vegan and they're fine. So it must be something they're doing wrong? Meanwhile the people they follow are a: hiding their health problems b: fake vegans.

He benched 315 a while back. Can you outlift him?

>look you can get all your nutrition needs in a vegan diet!
>fortified unsweetened soya, rice and oat drinks
>calcium-set tofu
>brown and white bread (in the UK, calcium is added to white and brown flour by law)
>fortified fat spreads, breakfast cereals and unsweetened soya drinks (with vitamin D added)
>vitamin D supplements
>breakfast cereals fortified with iron
>breakfast cereals fortified with B12
>unsweetened soya drinks fortified with vitamin B12
>yeast extract, such as Marmite, which is fortified with vitamin B12
so healthy and natural

>... so nothing but anecdotal evidence then?

There's zero long term studies of veganism because it's only been around for like 15 years. Other than some like extreme weirdos like 100 years ago it's totaly new. So of course there's no studies of long term effects of these.

No person has been raised vegan from birth to death. They're all converts from 20's and 30's.

Fine, here is a different source

Its the best evidence there is aslong with the vitamin and mineral deficiency you got.

Thats enough to make it out as one of the most harmful diets there is.

Even starving is not as harmful.

>be vegan
>get informed on climatological reality of the Pleistocene glaciation period and the blaringly obvious evolutionary adaptations human metabolic systems made towards meat eating that occurred in
>"Muh naturalistic fallacy, carnist"

>Meanwhile the people they follow are a: hiding their health problems b: fake vegans.
Source: my ass

>with well planning

That's the out. You can make any diet work if you plan it hard enough. And that's just a very PC friendly "yeah I guess you can do it" from the NHS. Hardly a ringing endorsement, but probably the best they can do given the total lack of major long term studies on vegans.

>look my diet is natural or healthy or whatever I just have to take these pills!
>these pills make out of b12
>which is sourced from animals
>so glad I don't use animal products
bruh

Even the scrawniest twig omnivore can bench 3 plates in under 2 years of training.

There are zero sources backing up any of the claims in this website, do you seriously expect that I accept an ad vericundiam as an argument?

Lmao imagine eating 25 cups of watercress for on 24g of protein

>Source: my ass

The source is that some have already been outed being filmed eating fish out in public restaurants. How many more are fakes?

>these pills make out of b12
>which is sourced from animals
Not true you literal retard

>VEGANGAINZ PLZ GO

Attached: sleepaway-camp-ending.png (1200x675, 1.02M)

Defend this

Attached: lgANRjtdpBWixMs-800x450-noPad.jpg (700x394, 45K)

I did the math for my 200g I need daily. It came out to 13lbs, that wasn't a random figure.

The hing is that your body can't use synthetic (read, fortified) vitamins the same way it uses natural ones, synthetic thiamin for example can't reach your brain

how dare you massacre those bacteria you immoral fuck. do you consider them inferior life or something?

They're not humans, therefore I couldn't care anymore

it looks delicious, plus the only reason they were ever alive was to provide meat, without it they would never have existed

tastes good

Fuck off then

Attached: 1506532416167.png (835x1377, 290K)

I was benching that in fucking Junior year of high school lol vegangainz is a straight bitch married to a fucking dyke. He's a literal faggot.

>The source is that some have already been outed being filmed eating fish out in public restaurants.
That was 1 (one) person. I know that there are a handful of Youtubers who quit veganism and they were all retards who followed raw diets and did extended water fasts or even drank their own piss. Using them to make general statements about vegans is just stupid.

Never going to post body general

>vegangainz is a straight bitch married to a fucking dyke
Low test virgin detected. Jasmine is a cute.

The hypothesis is: what if they're not just a one off fluke, but rather endemic? Being endemic makes a shit ton more sense. And lots more than 1 person are leaving veganism.

I think we're at the point where more and more of the big names are gonna leave veganism due to health issues or by being outed as fakes.

Dude these arguments aren't even good ones. What are you doing right now? Go outside or kill yourself.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT OF MY THREAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MOMMY

Post body

The mere mention of the Randle cycle sends v*gans and omniggers alike into a frenzy.
It completely destroys veganism and perfectly explains why omniggers have worse outcomes than vegans.

And every day, there's more and more studies emerging showing that v*getarian diets fall short to ketogenic ones. :^)

Post your body

What if I'm not a fatass trying to lose weight?

been eating nothing but meat all my life

Attached: 1514703803649.jpg (2320x3088, 972K)

As I said, it's a handful of people. You just assume that this has greater implications and act like it's a matter of fact.

Whilst I agree that you can get enough protein on a vegan diet, the volume of food you're required to eat makes it difficult for the lay person to get enough protein. Of course someone on Jow Forums could due their interest in diet, but perhaps not the average person.

that looks like vegan body init

Once they get big followings and make money on this, there's pressure to keep it up. Almost all these big health and fitness celebs online are phonies to some degree.

Everyone cheats with steroids. The big bodybuilders also hide all their myriad of health problems.

All the girls post glamorous photos and play up this fantasy.

All of it is fake. And I don't trust any of these vegan celebs either.

Its 100% of vegans who get sick and die eventually. Veganism kills and is the worst diet. thats what every vegan notices really quick and fakes it.

I won't. We should only kill animals when it makes sense to do so, and in a way that limits harm to them.
I'm not going to live like shit to make animals feel good though. Harming myself just to make sure some mindless animals live their empty life isn't a possibility, regardless of how many dead animals you show me.
Accept that this is nature's way, and not eating meat will hurt you in the long run, because your body is made a certain way and you can't change that.

Don't even (You) me, fag.

If you're implying that it's impossible to gain weight on a keto diet, you're wrong.

Keep making shit up kek

Its called science.
You make shit up and it gets proven by science.

Serves him right
Statist cuck should have been carrying a gun
Then he could eat his attacker once he was dead

>plagueofstrength.com/vegetarianism-and-veganism-bes/
>plagueofstrength.com/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as/
>lloydianaspects.co.uk/opinion/veggie.html
>thetab.com/uk/2017/02/16/vegetarians-unhealthy-mentally-disturbed-says-new-research-33067
>plagueofstrength.com/the-war-on-coffee-and-common-sense-or/

Attached: tfw not vegan.jpg (650x491, 56K)

Yeah, imagine...

Attached: 1540090087064.jpg (1137x1128, 172K)

Literally nothing you said is backed up by science lmao. Name one study, one reputable organization or expert that says eating a vegan diet will kill you. Just one.

It is all backed up by science and you can see that science at work with 100% of the public vegans.
They all look like they are dying and really sick.

What a stupid fucking graph
>Post gym
>Need to get my protein in, let me just go eat this 3 pound bucket of cabbage

Hahahaha I would unironically destroy that mutt