Women are better than men becuz they just listen to you more when you feel shit and are depressed and they help you...

Women are better than men becuz they just listen to you more when you feel shit and are depressed and they help you more than men do too. I have female friends who go out of their way to assist me and help me with my kids and shit. Men are like "maybe next week bro" and then they forget about it.

I asked a female friend to help me set my car insurance up and she said "ok babe no problem xx". 2 days later she did it for me. If that was a man i'd still be waiting.

When i feel like shit women will have a long phone conversation with me, hold me, let me rub up on them and squeeze their body, watch netflix with me, etc. Men will be like "kill yourself you fucking weak faggot", "neck yourself you worthless parasite". Men just have no empathy for fellow men. We see it even on Jow Forums every day. Man is depressed? "no such thing as depression kill yourself".

Men tell you it's own fault for making a bad decision but they offer no support to deal with the consequences of the decision, women never judge you and say "don't worry babe it will work out it always does xx"

Yesterday when i took my kids to school i was bored and depressed and felt like shit. One of the moms from the school i barely know came for a cup of coffee and a long chat with me and we exchanged numbers and continued to support each other via text. I didn't want sex, I just wanted a friend. You can't get that with men. Most men talk about boring shit like sports and cars that i don't want to discuss.

Women are just better friends all around. I'm not talking about dating and relationships but in terms of pure bonding/closeness/support i'd take female friends of males any day of the week.

Attached: The-Future-Is-Female.png (475x356, 380K)

You sound like a retard that should perish

Do you feel that this was worth the effort to type out?

Attached: 1533498725372.jpg (1280x720, 428K)

He probably just copy and pasted it from Reddit

See what i mean. This post can only come from a male with zero empathy for another male. Yet some of you idiots have the audacity to imply that you are some kind of MGTOW-like brotherhood bonding together to take down these nasty empowered harridans. You hate yourself and you hate other men so how can you have any type of unity with other men?

inb4 someone larps as a female "i'm a woman and you sound beta as fuck" YAWN

I sure wish I had female friends to take care of me like that.

This is complete and utter bullshit, male friends also do these kind of things for you if they are your real friends. It's just that you don't have any real male friends don't blame all of us just because of that.

Yes. And no it's not copied reddit shit. I feel like the women i have made friends with are the best and closest friendships i ever had. Men are never reliable and are too distant and cold. I can't have deep meaningful connections with other men like i can with women

No it was some bum trying to virtue signal on this board.
You are a leach bum that has to kiss ass in order to survive. None of your intentions are genuine

>Women are better than men becuz they just listen to you more when you feel shit and are depressed and they help you more than men do too.

HAHA AHHAHAHAH AHHAH HAHA HAHAHHAHA AHHAHAHAH AHHAH HAHA HAHAHHAHA AHHAHAHAH AHHAH HAHA HAHAHHAHA AHHAHAHAH AHHAH HAHA HAHAHHAHA AHHAHAHAH AHHAH HAHA HAHAH AHHAH HAHHAHAHHH AH xDD

Attached: 1467932527909.jpg (452x363, 40K)

I have had them in the past and they only looked out for themselves. The female friends i have have been on or are on antidepressants so they relate in that way too. Some men think another man is weak if he has depression but women don't judge

do you happen to be homosexual?

wow this entire post sucks, you could have focused on the whole actually right part of many men being uncaring to other men but holy shit dude what a fucking disaster of an OP.

Nope, I have 2 kids

having kids doesn't prove your sexuality. And I'm not even implying you are not the biological father.

As a side note. What the fuck are you doing on Jow Forums, being a father of 2 kids? Seriously, dude...

And your posting on Jow Forums?
Child Services should take your kids away

Again no you didn't have them otherwise they'd give a fuck about you and your feelings/depression whatever.
There are men and women that think: men expressing emotion=pussy
Men more so understand eachothee more and it's mostly women telling men to "man up"

Honestly it's just looks like you have a shit taste in male friends and that you're just extremely selfish, up until now you've only talked about you wanting help for yourself, you wanting this and that but you've never even mentioned something about helping someone else male or female friend.
Maybe that's why your male friends don't want to help you, they can see through your bullshit.

Honestly pretty done with this, i know that i sound like an asshole but someone needed to call you out on your bullshit disaster of a thread.

I do help the female friends out too. I helped one move into a new apartment and set her furniture up, load the vehicles with her shit, carry heavy items, etc. One of them i picked her kids up from school alongside mine when she was in hospital so i'm not selfish. Male friends have never done shit for me. They never invited me out anywhere, i was NEET for years and not one male i ever knew contacted me or looked me up. It was only once i started meeting women in a platonic capacity that my actual life improved. I can even say to a female friend "i want a girlfriend know anyone?" and some of them will either fuck me out of sympathy or at least let me sleep and cuddle with her or they will show me a woman who is avialble and might be interested. Men will only care about their own relationships and their own needs

>pic related beta males + op
Is the reason why women have it so easy. Fucking emasculated enablers.

Why do you think anyone cares dude?

Your own experiences will never measure up to those who are inexperienced with women or had the completely opposite experiences. Your opinions on how a bunch of total strangers feel toward women is not the staple or even true for a lot of anons here.

Its funny though. You're essentialism that women are better then men in your experience is basically just a reverse mirror to the anons here who have trouble with girls with your woes of other men, but I doubt you're introspective enough to realize that on your own.

Attached: W8XwX9h.png (840x656, 316K)

>"fuck me out of sympathy"
S-Stop playing user... It's too sad to be a joke now!

Attached: 1530225268229.jpg (322x322, 15K)