Do you guys dab your dick after a piss with tissue?

do you guys dab your dick after a piss with tissue?

Attached: 192D7221-A23E-4556-9FA6-90F22384F045.jpg (500x500, 36K)

Yes, my dick is leaky after I take a piss, so I have to dab and squeeze my dick to prevent pissing my pants.

Attached: 1533797702032.jpg (768x1024, 63K)

Yeah.
My dick leaks afterwards.

I thought everyone did this, how else could you touch your dick and manipulate your computer at the same time without feeling dirty?

Yes. I'm uncut by the way.

Same, it's annoying the piss gets under the skin and it feels like a wet doggy-dick.

I would wipe it on your mothers face but I would contact HIV from doing so

How do you handle an urinal?

Attached: nq001176-urinal-corbis.jpg (570x400, 28K)

what kind of fucking weirdo mom has a urinal in her basement? she couldnt even use it

grab a paper towel before you go

Fuck you uncircumcised niggas. Only the alpha race of circumcised men can put their dick away with no wipe.

Attached: yogny1wm7ie11.jpg (1080x1049, 55K)

Yes. I even call it dabbing

>he actually uses urinals
I guess you like strangers watching you piss? Are you into strange men staring at your penis as they focus desperately not to get an erection?

In the rare event that I go out in public I rarely have to piss and when I do I use stalls instead.

I don't. I use stalls.

Do yall just get the rabbi to suck the piss off?

No I just dip my dick in holy water to clean it off

The worst part of urinals is when you think your done and you tuck your dick back in and some more piss squirts out and wets your pants

No, I shake a couple times. If my underpants get a drop of piss, so what? That's the point of them.

I was wondering about you piss leaking guys...

Do you ever have cum leaking problems too? This shit always happens to me I'll cum then like maybe 20 minutes later all of a sudden i just get a spurt of cum in my pants and its really fucking gross, uncut btw

I don't use urinals, I've to this day never used them.
They're kind of gay and less private anyways.

Same, uncut as well. I found that if I piss immediately after masturbating then I stop ending up with wet cum on my dick head after. This is just personal though so I don't know if it'd work for you as well.

I haven't used a urinal since I was a toddler. I always wait for a stall.

Of course, I shake and shake and shake but I still manage to get some on my drawers if I don't dab it with tp.

Paper towel on the way out.

I usually squeeze my dick and run my hand from its base to the head and give a nice forceful fling to get all the cum out
Typically gets the job done
I don't like pissing immediately afterwards (specifically if drunk) because a few times after, the inside of my dick felt like it was burning for like 30 minutes
Cutfag, for what it's worth

I think you've figured out what kind of fetish your dad has.

Same, I'll piss after a fap to get everything cleared out, even if it takes a bit of soap in the dickhole to force it to get started.

Have any of you watched me dabbing my dick in the toilet yesterday or something?

No, I push the rest of the piss out of my urethra like a tube of toothpaste. I start at the base of my scrotum and run upwards between the balls until I reach the head of my penis and I give it a couple shakes. It's the only way to guarantee that you don't get that last drop in your underwear.

Yeah, like 5-10 minutes after I'll find a bit more has seeped out. Just enough to put a wet spot on my underwear where the head is touching it, and leave some cum trapped under the foreskin and feeling unpleasantly moist. I'll dab it with some TP and usually take a piss not long after to get the works cleared out.

Someone said this shit to me a long time ago and I thought it was so stupid. I didn't know at the time that it was because I was a mutilated cutfag

Nah, I just shake the tip. Are you the same guy that got laughed at in the restroom for using a handkerchief to dab your cockhead?

anyone get semi-horny at the urinal? it's the feeling of being a semi-exhibitionist that gets me going

>Coma-cola
>Days
bruh