Fembots are real

Fembots are real
Problems fembots face that robots dont understand.
>mental illness rendering their sexual powers useless
If you are a female and fucked in the head enough, as in full shut in head case.
you'r vagina has no value.
>lonely online
Fembots have to pretend to be guys online and cannot talk about female feels in community's because they would get attacked and orbited etc
>how to tell a real fembot?
they will not tell you, you will figure it out and they will deny or come clean.
they are roasties after all and will sometimes want to get some attention.

PS:fuck incels ure pathetic

Attached: im-not-satania-poster (16).png (535x460, 349K)

Gunjy posted this same bait literally just this morning at least wait a couple days to start spamming it you chucklefuck

Fembots don't exist.
If they did, i wouldn't be alone/hate women.
Femanons are attention whores, that will exploit you if given the chance, because women don't have a consciousness.

Fuck off already gunjy, no wonder a normalfag like you empathizes more with women than robots

>inb4 ur an incel lolololol
Wrong. I dont give a fuck about sex anymore and havent for 10 years. In comparisson here you are begging for female acceptance lmao who's the real incel here that drunk abo with gallons of cum dripping from her pussy you fucked doesn't count and it was gay as fuck. You think females would fuck you just because you give them attention and money, you are literally a betabucks retard. Shit if I offered females 1,000$ from my gibs I'm sure they'd give me attention too, but I preffer my dignity.

>he whiteknights for free

Fembots do not and can not exist.

If a fembot REALLY wanted to have sex, she would be able to find a man to have sex with. He might not be smart or handsome, but she can find sex.

Robots don't have that luxury. Robots and males have to work damn hard in order to attract any female attention. True robots can't get laid and won't get laid.

Attached: 1527222446398.jpg (1000x750, 105K)

>Gunjy posted this same bait literally just this morning at least wait a couple days to start spamming it you chucklefuck
its not bait.
it is a service announcement.
too many of you guys think its impossible for a girl to be worse off than you.
>If they did, i wouldn't be alone/hate women.
you are alone because you are undesirable to woman, just as some woman are to men.
>no wonder a normalfag like you empathizes more with women than robots
robots are fine, I just hate incels.
> In comparisson here you are begging for female acceptance
not really man, I get orbit from roasts I am not interested in,
catch up on your lore.
>who's the real incel here
well technically since I cnat leave my house I am but then if I wanted to be fucking a girl I would have just went and lived with that girl near me in aus land who wanted me be a NEET in her bedroom kek.
chose to live in my room and buy anime stuff over her roastie BTFO.
>he thinks i give girls money
oh boy

you just cant accept woman can be messed up even more than you.
>99.9% of woman are cancer but fucking incels are as bad as roasties

Attached: im-not-satania-poster (5).png (1301x1080, 973K)

Women can't be undesirable to men.
Even women with deformities easily get bfs.

>Fembots do not and can not exist.
sure they can
>
If a fembot REALLY wanted to have sex, she would be able to find a man to have sex with. He might not be smart or handsome, but she can find sex.
all you incels think about is sex, jesus.
you think sex can make someone happy when they are mentally ill and even have sexual ahedonia so dont feel orgasms lel

They could be real but is highlight unlikely.
Woman tend to live in packs and hunt weaker ones. Weaker ones form groups and they kek each other in theyr homes.
This is why fembots are unlikely
>Strong wouldnt do it.
>Weak form groups so they are not as lonely as we are.

>me
Another thing is it's easier for woman to get a man then vice versa.
Basically guys get so desperate over time that they will even go for the ugly ones.

Attached: 1547504385507.jpg (392x310, 11K)

men have entire community's made about being losers.
we are in one... woman on discord have to pretend to be female or I ban them.
>Basically guys get so desperate over time that they will even go for the ugly ones.
yep

>too many of you guys think its impossible for a girl to be worse off than you.
In absolute terms a female can never have it worse than a male, consider the following case of 2 individuals with exactly the same degree of
>mental illness
>uglyness
>financial and professional situation
>social and family status
The only difference is, one has an axe wound and the other a penis. Who has it worst? The male I tell you, the girl only has to dress up pretty, apply make up and pretend to be normal for 5 minutes to bring her life quality to average male levels. The male? He has to work decades on a plethora of things. You are literally retarded if you can't grasp this, meth brought your IQ down to room temp levels.

>You are literally retarded if you can't grasp this, meth brought your IQ down to room temp levels.
Your whole argument is based on the premise of ones ability to have sex.
that is all you guys think about.

of course I know a female always has an advantage, liek if I was a female it would be EASY AS PIE for me to get money off people etc...

but to say you cant be a fembot is retarded.
gunjy brainlet though kek

Attached: 1534405372574.png (1920x1080, 1.54M)

if there are young girls lurking or posting here they should turn away immediately and never come back.
there's nothing here for you. shit you say to people here will follow you for years and years.

I didnt mention sex though, but those 3 actions alone from the female will make her have droves of thirsty semi virgins like whiteknight for free, not to mention free gibs, jobs openings and whatnot.

Ultimately most of human behaviour is driven by 2 things: fear of death and desire to reproduce. Sorry if it bothers you that it has such a profound impact. But it doesnt bother me, as I said im not an incel and I find it ironic that you bash incels while you seem almost as fixated on your hypothetical hability to have sex for giving gibs and attention, only to feel superior to incels. Pathetic if you ask me.

>but to say you cant be a fembot is retarded.
I said a female can have it worst, yes, but
>thats a 1 in 1,000,000 chances
Its a moot point really, might as well treat them as unicorns. Hypothetical and extremely rare scenerios only possible in theory, like wormholes. You consider them to be "fucked up in the head" because you are a poser playing pretend mentally ill, yeah no shit women mental games work on you.

Maybe you should reconsider yourself as the issue here. You complain about incels, because you only attract incels. Wonder why that is? Try acting normal and not like and edgy teenager, then talk to older males and see the next level in mental illness is. People wear masks for a reason, only dumb faggots brag about being ill.

Woman Have to pretend to be female ?
>uwotm8

>tfw don't know if love or hate fembots

Attached: 805E1B9E-EEFB-4B5D-812A-8B8AE35770C1.png (455x415, 365K)

>if there are young girls lurking or posting here they should turn away immediately and never come back.
No they should add me :)
lets milk some incels together mouse#7338
>droves of thirsty semi virgins like whiteknight for free
its almost as if betas are to blame.
this is why I hate incels tehy enable the roasties.
>thats a 1 in 1,000,000 chances
wrong
actually out of woman ive met who are outcasts woman are normally worse off mentally.
I avoid normal woman and woman who are known as woman though

>Woman Have to pretend to be female ?
yeah I meant they have to pretend to be male, my bad.
>>tfw don't know if love or hate fembots
you can join club incel and hate or you can use some reasoning and think for yourself and realize some woman exist that are fucked up

GUNJYYYYYYYYYYY YOU FUCKING CUNT!!!
SO YOU ARE THE ONE MAKING THESE WORTHLESS FUCKING THREADS, YOU UNREDEEMABLE PILE OF HUMAN WASTE!

Attached: 22-50-11-5aa.jpg (600x600, 55K)

>YOU FUCKING CUNT!!!
>MADOSKIIIIIIIII SO YOU ARE THE ONE MAKING THESE WORTHLESS FUCKING POSTS, YOU UNREDEEMABLE PILE OF HUMAN WASTE!

You are a murderer. Repent and give your heart to Jesus Christ.

>tfw you have a caretaking fetish and desperately want a mentally ill fembot that you can nurture and love, thereby improving both of your quality of life

Existence is such fucking pain.

>You are a murderer. Repent and give your heart to Jesus Christ.
I never got that kid to shoot his school up so calm down

you sound sweet

Hang on a minute.
The fuck I want a backstory to this

Attached: C9UBb9IXgAE-bsV.jpg (800x450, 30K)

I try. I once dated a girl who came down with early onset Parkinson's. Her family was shit so I ended up taking care of her. That feeling of being wanted can't be competed with. I miss her.

I'm not saying that you made him kill someone else. You are a murderer. You, yourself. If given a weapon, you would kill. Your words reveal your heart.

Repent.

>>how to tell a real fembot?
they don't start threads with pictures of anime girls. That's what fags do to trick Anons into thinking they're women.

Get this shit out my face, you have a vagina and the power to be pumped or loved. Broken, ugly or not. Gatekeepers and key masters metaphor applies you daft cunt.

if a robot really jus wants to have sex you can fuck any uggo you find, there are PLENTY of super ugly girls you can fuck easily, you only can't do that because you're too insecure even around those girls
same goes for girls with the exception of maybe some retard comingn to them but theirnsocial retardness would make them not go for it
youre delusional

What you mean with "shit you say here will follow you for years"

Believe it or not, you don't post in a sandbox. Eventually, you will either say or do something fucked up IRL or succumb to the negativity that you, yourself, helped perpetuate.

0/10 shit zoomer thread

how can a fembot or otherwise anonymous female on the ROBOT9001 board, be orbited if it's anonymous.
you'll never know for sure
bunch of discord posting dumbfucks get fucked up your boipussi again you can't stop me from posting.

You mean that this place will make you a bad person?

>The fuck I want a backstory to this
I may have been grooming some kid and wanted to be behind the first live streamed school shooting and have him make some memes for us.
but I doxxed myself and shit so I would have gotten in trouble.
plus thats like morally bad so its good it didnt happen as its the wrong thing to do i guess

>Repent.
ive tried religion.

>That's what fags do to trick Anons into thinking they're women.
I am not a woman
>I'm not saying that you made him kill someone else. You are a murderer. You, yourself. If given a weapon, you would kill. Your words reveal your heart.
if I could benefit from it and get away with it I would,
but im on a journey of change so I wouldnt do that

Attached: feels shit (61).jpg (463x462, 72K)

Moral standartds don't apply on Jow Forums.

>I may have been grooming some kid and wanted to be behind the first live streamed school shooting and have him make some memes for us.
but I doxxed myself and shit so I would have gotten in trouble.
plus thats like morally bad so its good it didnt happen as its the wrong thing to do i guess
I don't wanna hear this shit about you hating incels and acting like they're crazy when you try to pull shit like this. You aren't the same breed, but whatever you are it's just as awful

we can still make out we are not shit heads

Holy moly that is some gay shit right there

any "female robots" that exist are just trannies, prove me wrong

>any "female robots" that exist are just trannies, prove me wrong
melancholymouse AKA gunjy
and tripfag you are wrong.

Im not that wanker, he kicked me out of his discord for no reason, and didn't prove me wrong so hah :)

>Im not that wanker, he kicked me out of his discord for no reason, and didn't prove me wrong so hah :)
im gunjy and I kicked you out.

we purge the tards, trim the fat.

might aswell use a tripcode if youre just gonna namedrop yourself like that cringelord, and I was one of the better people in there. Ironic a guy that cried constantly about 3d women in his discord is defending "female robots"

Ayo gunjy is based tho

>might aswell use a tripcode if youre just gonna namedrop yourself like that cringelord

>use trip
>mad because i mentioned who I was in context

>Ironic a guy that cried constantly about 3d women in his discord is defending "female robots"
I have females in my discord but if they mention they are female I ban them.

>Ayo gunjy is based tho
thanks user

Attached: 1535568435718.jpg (540x800, 275K)

didnt read your post but please dont post satanichia if you arent her poster. thank's

Alucard "Hyacitnh" "the legend" hund here. Why post this? Why talk to these irrelevants? What is wrong with you? It confuses me that dumb irrelevants feel compelled to post long walls of text that are ultimately useless

Attached: 1517589166248.png (881x524, 506K)

>didnt read your post but please dont post satanichia if you arent her poster. thank's
read the file name

Attached: im-not-satania-poster (20).png (750x684, 544K)

Awe poor baby incel

I'll talk to a girl, she doesn't have to pretend to be a guy
Like robots, many of these problems are in your head

>I'll talk to a girl, she doesn't have to pretend to be a guy
>Like robots, many of these problems are in your head
I am a guy and I talk to fembots and yes they have to pretend to be guys.
and it sucks for them.

I can hear the grody roast beef meatflaps furiously flopping through the computer screen

>I can hear the grody roast beef meatflaps furiously flopping through the computer screen
nice trips incel

Attached: im-not-satania-poster (31).jpg (255x292, 24K)

INCEL, BTFO

>I have females in my discord but if they mention they are female I ban them.
>this is the discordfag who thinks he's the saviour of Jow Forums
the absolute state of gunjy

hey wait are you the same poster who was posting that discord the other day?

>hey wait are you the same poster who was posting that discord the other day?
what discord?
lts of fags spam codes

please let me have a socially awkward fembot gf

Attached: 1545698130567.webm (640x640, 1.41M)

I want to make pure bot babies with a fembot.

why the fuck would you trip on r9k? stop this asap

>I want to make pure bot babies with a fembot.
you mean a super autist kid?
cruel.

>why the fuck would you trip on r9k? stop this asap
attention whore, used to be in my server, I kicked him and the other shitters

Attached: im-not-satania-poster (12).jpg (305x475, 16K)

being socially awkward will cause you to ghost me though

are you sure it wont be the other way around

Attached: 1515400432400.jpg (500x500, 44K)

Gunjy add me on discord niggy

>Gunjy add me on discord niggy
mouse#7338
sounds like a wise choice

Attached: im-not-satania-poster (2).jpg (230x220, 10K)

Fem *swoosh-BANG-shhh*.
500 yards. A new record. The normalnigger threat is down.

i will admit i have ghosted before, but not over a person simply being awkward

The deal breaker is always the fucking BPD

I wish a fembot would give me a chance. That's all. I just want to be there for a fembot and do nice things for them.

well then will you be my gf? I won't ghost you.

Helo butiful i can orbit you to maybe even be your paypiggu

im not looking for a boyfriend, sorry about that anonymous

Reading Koe no katachi made me really want a deaf gf

fembots are more robot than robots. Even if you hate liberal hollywood even Obama admits the wage gap is real.

>im not looking for a boyfriend
based fembot
you should have got them orbiting you and then scammed them, taught them a lesson!!
god I wish I was a girl

Attached: im-not-satania-poster (14).jpg (1920x1080, 175K)

Where are you from? Can you tell me a bit about yourself?

You can just pretend to be one and teach robots a hard lesson while making a profit(who wants to work for free?)

I feel like the idea of a fem"bot" gf is more appealing than the real deal
most robots don't have much in common besides being losers in my experiance

I'm mid 20s from the northeast USA, but live in the Midwest right now. Work in software development, mainly electronics and software hobbies, aside from the usual music, animu, vidya bullshit. I also read a lot of scifi. I was really in a bad place for years but I did a lot of self improvement to get where I am right now. Lost 100 lbs and got my new job.
I'm a hopeless romantic, really. I just like to do nice things for people, volunteer at a cat shelter. I'm just really lonely and don't know how to talk to women, and I relate to fembots the most.
Would you want to talk to me? I understand if you don't want to.

>You can just pretend to be one and teach robots a hard lesson while making a profit
im already scamming 2 incelfags.
but you can always help the attack on incels.
They have so much hate to exacerbate!
they hate woman but want one
They want to legally rape woman.

destroy them
>most robots don't have much in common besides being losers in my experience
true
dude you helped me out with the pizza didnt you?

imagine avatarfagging with an anime girl drawn by a middle aged japanese man on an imageboard populated by male virgins and desire to be a girl just so you could take advantage of lonely men who have never done anything wrong other than wanting companionship

If you have email we can talk more in detail. I would like to

lol seethe more incel

>I just hate incels.
why this? i agree with everything else you are saying.

imagine caring about people who get manipulated because they feel they deserve love and they likely ignore 100% of the woman that are in their own league.

>If you have email we can talk more in detail
u r going to get so scammed dude.
good luck to whomever does so.
>lol seethe more incel
Yes, you can tell he is mad.
wah wah gib me GF, but only stacy

Attached: im-not-satania-poster (10).png (819x540, 477K)

>the girl only has to dress up pretty, apply make up and pretend to be normal for 5 minutes to bring her life quality to average male levels.
you just admited males have it better over all by saying bring her life to male levels. implying male levels are default better.

I'll talk to you if you want, I'm female

>3 actions alone from the female will make her have droves of thirsty semi virgins like whiteknight for free, not to mention free gibs, jobs openings and whatnot.
girl here this is bullshit.

Sure, I'd love to talk
[email protected]

drop your discord please, you seem actually nice

Hey I'll talk to if you want, I'm a female

You would be (originally) surprised, user.

man all this toxicity, i hope one days things get better for you. the world isent kind to anyone, everyone is suffering so dont be to hard on others. the secret to a happy relationship is to find someone who honestly wants to be with you, it does take 2 for it to work. at least stay positive f you can. i wish all of you the best, please heal

Attached: i-am-sending-some-positive-energy-your-way-positivity-love-31434937.png (500x497, 100K)

I just don't know how to talk to women. Its not that I want Stacy, its that I'm afraid I'm just going to seem like a creepy loser for bothering someone and trying to approach them.

I'll talk to you. Im fucking pathetic.

Post throwaway email and delete it or something then since this is just turning into a contact thread. All I want is a nice fembot gf, I don't care what they look like, I just want someone to relate to.

>[email protected]
not her but shes talking to someone else amd might be nice..

>I'll talk to you. Im fucking pathetic.
no need to talk yourself down, im not BTW

im too scared to email at allll :(

I hate men and everything about them, truly. Yet I am not gay enough to break away from them.

Attached: 1528140092553.jpg (640x480, 173K)