Be depressed

>Be depressed
>Go on r9k to have a quick laugh and read posts from people in similar shitty situations
>Haven't been here in a week or so
>Most of the threads are autists arguing over Belle Delphine
>Understandable, being a millionaire for being born pretty and without a sense of modesty is a controversial thing
>Click on one of them
>It's a teacher who has worked himself to the bone since he was 14 to earn 60k yearly
>He's depressed because she makes double that in under a month for taking pictures of herself
>Every reply is defending her
>One retard even flat out says that she contributes more to society than he does
>A fucking teacher
>An underpaid, underappreciated cornerstone of society
>A man any Greek philosopher would have regarded as a hero

I'm going to kill myself one day, I'm sure of it. I can tell you now that this is one of the thoughts that will convince me not to puss out.

Attached: Controversy Bait.jpg (1200x799, 117K)

Just because someone's a teacher doesn't mean they deserve anything more than their pay. There are great teachers and there are horrible teachers. I'm not saying it's less noble than Belle, I'm just pointing out that the teacher shouldn't be entitled to money. Teacher's don't teach just for the money anyway, right?

>Be Op
>So idealist he will in fact kill himself over capitalism working unfairly and people pointing out the truth that if she recieves that much money she must be more desired by society than the teacher is
>Still wonders why he failed in life
>Too much of a pussy to try revolution
>Will die someday remembering this post he made, and outraged will just harm himself further instead of turning back against those who are truly at fault
>Still thinks he is somehow right or moral for being a coward
>Dies as unimportantly as he lived

You're right, teachers aren't entitled to money. They are, however, entitled to more money than strippers. They're certainly entitled to more respect.

Also, people who have worked tirelessly since 14 are definitely more entitled to money than teenagers who started posting thot shit under a year ago

I'm so fucking tired of seeing this ugly fucking mutt everywhere I go. There's always some fucking bum posting this retard by either complaining about her or worshiping her like a fucking cuck. This is the first time I've posted in a Belle thread and I hope this is the last time. So fucking tired of seeing this cunt, I pray to God that she dies in a cave. Not like that would matter since the beta cucks would find another ugly mutt to orbit and spam.

Attached: 1540998706119.jpg (356x437, 18K)

>Be user
>So idealist he actually thinks one mad guy with depression can singlehandedly start a successful revolution
>be retarded

This is a great post OP. I unironically love you.

Attached: mokcingbird.jpg (500x682, 178K)

You must be young, or never had a job. Money doesn't work by entitlement. It works by how well you do your job and how disposable you are. There are plenty of teachers, therefore user is disposable and his employers don't have to pay him mucb, and I bet the average teacher makes more than the average street whore (or at least ewhore) anyway. Belle Delphine, though, isn't disposable. She's also probably the """best""" ewhore out there, and you're trying to compare someone in the top of their """field""" to someone who is probably just an average teacher.

It's sad but American economics is all about demand and what sells. Sex (or anything remotely related to it) sells 10x better than any kind of knowledge you can provide.

Some people go to college with the express purpose of getting laid and partying and just take some shit tier major that won't do them any good but it doesn't matter because daddy's rich, and the professors and the colleges get paid exorberantly for finesseing rich kids out of hundreds of thousands just for an extention to high-school that may or may not look good on a resume, where they're surround by horny young adults the same age as them. The public school teachers get shit on by kids and for shit pay that comes from the same funds with which they pay for road repair.

It's a sad thought but people who do the most good are usually the most underpaid and least appreciated people. The whole "the brightest smiles hide the darkest pains" and all that. Time and sex are resources that are often interlinked or flat-out equal money. We spend money to attract mates, or we straight up pay money to mate, and plenty of men are happy to do either/both. People have to be FORCED to pay taxes for the school system and all the employees that fall under it.

It's fucked man.

It's fucked.

Attached: 1548049408805.jpg (480x480, 46K)

>be (you)
>faggot.jpg
>miss the point entirely

>"Belle Delphine isn't disposable"
...y-...you fuckin serious dude?

>the truth that if she recieves that much money she must be more desired by society than the teacher is
That she's more desired by society (or rather, a small number of people with money to waste) doesn't mean they're not retarded for supporting her bum. There's an endless sea of e-whores and regular whores who have their naked pictures plastered all over the Internet, and you choose a shitty 7/10 that actually charges out of the ass for it. There's no actual need for her to do any of this in society, if she disappeared off the face of the planet, fuck-all would happen. Meanwhile there is a real, practical need for teachers, even if a single teacher is relatively insignificant statistically, the practical demand would continue to exist and it would need to be filled in by someone.

Is she not? Is there another ewhore that looks exactly like her? Do you actually have an argument? Yes there are plenty of other ewhores but theres a reason shes much more popular, it's because of the way she looks and acts.

Does there need to be an ewhore that looks exactly like her? No, she creates the need for her herself. All those dumb faggots paying her could just as well wank to any other ewhore. There definitely are other women that could get their peepees just as hard.

Are teachers really neccesary, though?

>sex sells 10x better
How can sex be so highly valued and yet so viciously demonised by the same culture? It's a true work of mindsculpting art to craft something into a hidden taboo and yet also shove it in everyones faces at the same time.
Can you imagine how far we could have come if the jews put their skills to good purposes, instead of to this bizarre slow corruption of every other race?

For society, definitely yes. Not to say they are utilized very well, but yeah, western society requires teachers to function.

>It's a true work of mindsculpting art to craft something into a hidden taboo and yet also shove it in everyones faces at the same time

That's why it's so highly valued. It's taboo.

How the fuck is she not disposable? There are tens of thousands of others just like her, right now, doing exactly the same thing. She isn't any better, isn't anything unique.
This sham industry isn't driven by individual's skills, it is driven by wherever the cash lands after some idiots have thrown it.

Obviously she's not people's sole source of boners, but you said it yourself, she created the need for herself. Just like Apple created the "need" for themselves or smartphones in general. Just because this is true doesn't make her disposable, it confirms the opposite in fact.

But at the same time, there's a gigantic supply of it. Going out of your way to pay a dumb whore to take erotic pictures when there are already so many erotic pictures on the Internet that you couldn't browse them all in a lifetime is just being a dumbass.

It's currently being devalued, very fast.

Taboo and yet everywhere, sold, traded and encouraged. Taboo and yet not taboo.
I can't think of anything else like it.

Is there a teacher who teaches exactly like said teacher? No? Guess he's indisposable then

You're the one without an arguement

The sooner pussycoin crashes, the better.

The correct word would have been "valuable". You might not put value into her but clearly 2500 patreon supporters do and are willing to pay. That's free market, right? For whatever reason they get value paying some e-whore so maybe you should instead question why that is?

>there are tens of thousands of others just like her, right now, doing exactly the same thing
Sure, if by that you mean ewhoring in general. If that's not what you mean then name one that is exactly the same. I'll explain it the way a child would understand it. People love McDonalds. One day McDonalds closes forever. Now people are sad because sure there are other burger joints but none quite like mcdonalds. Now they ses why mcdonalds was richer than all the other burger joints.

Supply and demand. Make something taboo and supply dries up, making it that much more valuable, and more profitable for those selling it. E whores are the new strippers.

>mfw I have no fucking idea who any of these twitch/instagram/faceberg thots are
feels really fucking good, man

Attached: 1539224336306.png (330x350, 147K)

Yes. Probably thousands. Many teachers could probably get their students' scores as high as user. This is the biggest factor determining teachers pay. Since user is not unique in this area he is disposable. Although they probably don't teach word for word exactly how user teaches, the same result is produced.
Ok your flip failed. Now for your argument. Why is Belle disposable?

I envy you to no end. Ignorance truly is bliss

Don't defend it, user. It is how it is, everyone knows that. It's unfair but it's perfectly in line with supply and demand, and all that. There's no confusion about that. Just don't defend it.

If you don't feel an instinctual revulsion at this unremarkable thot screaming for attention with her retarded makeup and LOLSORANDOM face, you're a little fucking faggot bitch. Don't even @ me, as the kids say.

Lol im not defending Belle. I'm trying to explain why she gets paid more than some random teacher to an apparent child

>Why is Belle disposable
Because, just like your teaching analogy, Belle ewhores the same way many other girls ewhore. They dont do it exactly like Belle does, but the same result is produced
Are you seriously this retarded? Maybe if you had a better teacher, it wouldnt be so easy to blow you the fuck out in a logical discussion

Says the child who can't tell a rhetorical question when he sees one

I wasn't trying to say that the teacher was genuinely indisposable, I was trying to point out that your assertion that Belle is indisposable because "nobody else looks exactly like her" is braindead

>braindead
Dude, he is braindead because he thinks ehwores are just as valuable as professors and teachers

Maybe he would be able to comprehend this point if he hadnt spent his entire academic career masturbating to girls in the back of the class

That's the point though, it's an artificial need. People think they need Apple products, but they don't. For Apple there's at least a bit of an argument to make in terms of functionality and design that goes with the brand, but for Belle there's no such argument to make, because there are a good number of thots doing the exact same thing, down to the shitty ahegao and overdone makeup, and I'm sure many of them even look similar enough. It's just misguided money flow influenced by marketing and all the niggers reposting her everywhere.

>Belle's purpose is to make people's peepee's hard
>>but other women could do it just as well
>no it has to be exactly like Belle, down to every last detail, else it's not good

>>teacher's purpose is to teach people
>almost anyone could do that job
>>but what about being the exact same and teaching the exact same way
>no it doesn't matter

Your bottom line is simply that she's famous. If user was a completely average teacher who is famous, suddenly he'd be irreplaceable too. This is an important distinction between providing a unique service or product and thus getting famous, or just being famous. That cash me outside slut also got rich because she was famous (and she got famous through sheer luck), not because she contributed anything whatsoever to anyone's life. Belle got stealth marketed enough that a circle of absolute retards has gathered around her and threw money at her, and now the controversy is fueling the flames well beyond. She's still not providing anything worthwhile to anyone at all, it could be any other random e-thot in her position and create this exact same situation.

There are people that make 100 times more money than her with 100 times less effort, and I bet you don't cry about them nearly as much as you do about her. Fucking incel.

Attached: 1496968023022.jpg (684x676, 63K)

>the same result is produced
What, a picture of belle delphine? No, unlike my teaching analogy, where the end result is a number, the end result is a picture of belle delphine. If she does it "exactly the same way" why do people like her more than others?

Ok, I'll humor this bait:

Name one person making more money for less effort

>he thinks ewhores are just as valuable as professors
Lol citation?
Anyone has yet to explain why she isn't disposable. People like her because of how she looks. Nobody looks just like her. Therefore she is indisposable if you're looking for people who look like her. Is it that hard to understand or are you just so unwilling to admit she's indisposable that you chose not to understand it

don't bother trying to find out. it's pure rope fuel

Othed women can't do it as well because they don't look like her. The end result is not the same. And yes it's artificial need. It's not even need, it's a want.
>unique service
Again, belle looks different, just like everyone looks different. There's nothing difficult to understand here and no paragraphs needed.

Would society change significantly due to her absence? No. Would the E-whore market change significantly due to her absence? No.
Presidents are indisposible, E-whores are not. I believe you're confused as to the meaning of indisposable

Obviously heirs to great fortunes who lack ambition and work ethic.

I'm not the commenter, and I'm keen to OP's sentiment. But I'll just throw it out there:

Trust fund kids and Saudi royalty don't need to do shit after inheriting millions. Not a god damn thing.

Attached: 50412312_291742331542445_6931622550506045440_n.jpg (640x617, 41K)

>missing the point this hard
She is indisposable in the sense that if she were to disappear no one would be able to produce belle delphine pictures anymore you brainded monkey. And by this definition, the random teacher is disposable too.

>the end result is a picture of belle dephine
Are you really this obtuse? Do you think the people donating to her are donating just because they find her pleasing to look at that? They are sexualizing her, either by masturbating to her, fantasizing about her or enjoying the minor attention she may give them
>the result of teaching is a number
I guess it makes sense that you think teaching is all about the grades that are given. Theres so much more to school than testing but youre obviously a fucking brainlet
>lol citation
Well, you said up here that teaching is all about giving good grades, so I assume by your logic teachers are about as valuable is professors in the grades they give
I bet you sucked a lot of cock to get that meme degree, pleb

I'm thinking of becoming a highschool english teacher, an odd life path but for some reason that feels right to me.

>thinking you have a point this retarded
If tyrone were to dissapear, nobody would be able to give me tyrone beatings, therefore tyrone is indisposable

that's what you sound like^

>Nobody looks just like her
By this logic, anyone is indisposable because everyone is a special little snowflake that looks like no one else

Where is my 100K a month because no other guy is as fat and short as me?

This argument is retarded. By your logic, EVERYONE is indisposable.

This is true. But Tyrone doesn't make money off of his unique beatings. Enough worthless analogies because your "logic" failed

I will never understand being so cucked, retarded, and animalistic as to shell out your hard earned money just so a girl gives you pictures and shit.

Yes he does, he takes my money when he's done ever time without fail

>just like everyone looks different
Not to such a great extent. If I could be bothered to, I'm sure I could pull up pictures where you couldn't tell if it's her or another e-thot. But if you're going to go so far with it, you're essentially saying that every single e-thot is indisposable, because if they didn't exist, nobody could produce X Y pictures anymore. And that makes this whole disposable-indisposable comparison utterly pointless, because this perspective doesn't actually say anything, you're just comparing the nature of the work and handwaving the details to suit your current stance.
Refer back to famous vs. not famous in the too many paragraphs that you didn't want to think about.

Richfag here. I spend $2000 a month on her patreon and there is nothing you can do about it. I like personalized videos and images tailored just for me. Belle is honestly, one of the best snapchatters of all time in my humble opinion. And she does some other amazing shit too after you hit that ~$1500 mark. Trust me on this, I know what I'm saying. Sorry, but I don't need no teachers anymore. I'm thinking of bumping it up to $2500 a month too, since she offers even more extras the higher you go. Good shit.

>But Tyrone doesnt make money off of his unique beatings
He does when he is beating his hoes because they didnt make enough money

I guess criminals are indisposable too. You are stupid and you are only as valuable as how good you can suck my dick, sissyboi

Yes theres more to school. But teachers get paid by the district because of the grades their students earn on end of course assessments because it gives schools good reputations. We're talking about PAY and why teachers are disposable in the eyes of the people giving them the money, not the value of school you retard. And yes, people give money to her because of how she looks. That's literally exactly why.

if you're that retarded then you deserve to give her money.

Holy shit you retard. In the eyes of the people giving you money, you are indisposable if youre work is totally unique
>inb4 there are other ewhores
Im not going to counter that again read previous posts
Yes everyone looks unique but not everyone is earning money because of it

Imagine being roasted by almost everyone else in the thread for having no argument and still having the gall to call other people retarded

Yes every ewhore is technically indisposable because they look different. The most people like belle so she makes more money than the rest. She is indisposable to more people. Your point?

Appeal to popularity? And I have no argument? You're not presenting one here, and I assume its because you have none.

>Were talking about PAY and why teachers are disposable
No, the current argument youre trying to make is why she is indisposable. And you say its because of how she works. Just because she is paid a lot does not make her indisposable.

If all of the ewhores suddenly died, we would get a lot more shit done because men wouldnt be distracted by masturbation. How stupid are you? Youre probably masturbating right now, idiot

It's really not her fault. If I was her I'd do the same.
It's all the retarded numales and white knights that throw money at her who you should be angry at.

cao

Oh? So all of a sudden appealing to popularity is a bad thing? If you think that then I can only imagine the disagreements you must have with miss delphine ;)

>appeal to popularity?
YOUR ENTIRE ARGUMENT is an appeal to popularity
You claim Belle is indisposable because she is popular

Now I am beginning to think you are GENUINELY lacking chromosomes

As somebody who likes the findom life, yeah, she deserves that .010% of my monthly income. Seeing those 5 second clips of her sticking her tongue out on snapchat... Oh god, makes me cum so hard every time. mmmmm I love when a girl takes my money and talks shit to me and tells me what a worthless piece of shit I am. Nothing gets me harder than that.

Indisposable to the people giving her money, not society. My first post literally said I think belle is less noble than teachers. Stop trying to change my argument in your favor because you're getting BTFOd

I claim shes indisposable because she's unique and the most people give her money. Popularity is relevant in this scenario because its the source of her income and therefore logically the source of her indisosability. You're pointing out a false fallacy

>lol these faggots are getting BTFOd! Just look at all the people who have defected to my line of reasoning in this thread! Maybe one day I'll get tired of winning...

this conversation has inspired me to donate to the Downs Syndrome Association, so I suppose you did achieve something in the end

>You're right, teachers aren't entitled to money. They are, however, entitled to more money than strippers. They're certainly entitled to more respect.

They may be entitled to more respect, but the question of who is entitled to more money boils down to ONLY ONE QUESTION:

Who has provided a higher aggregate of value to their customers?

Teachers supply a lot of value to each of their individual customers, but they also have a very small number of customers. That teacher who makes $60k a year has approximately 20 customers, if he teaches elementary school. That means he's getting $2000 a customer, which is actually pretty darn good.

Because orbiters are FUCKING STUPID, an e-whore can have 500,000 customers. If she only produces $1 in value for each of them, that's $500,000 in value.

You may think those orbiters should choose to spend their money on other things, but what you think doesn't matter. It's their money, not yours. In fact, the money spent by braindead shitstain orbiters is in a way more honorable, since it's all entirely voluntary - nobody went to jail for tax evasion to make sure the e-whore got paid; nobody had their home seized at auction to make sure the e-whore got paid; no vast bureaucracy of hacks and two-bit administrators is leeching off the money directed at the e-whore. The teacher can't say the same.

>NUH UH A JUST SOCIETY WOULD DECLARE THAT THE E-WHORE PRODUCES NO VALUE AND WOULD TAKE THAT JUDGMENT OUT OF THE HANDS OF ORBITERS.

No, that would be an UNJUST society, you worthless commie fucking scumbag. Go die in a fire, please.

I hate this bitch, but entertainment is a value just like education is a value. And it happens to be one that scales a lot fucking better to a larger customer base. So fuck you, teacher, you lose. Next time around be born hot.

Sorry, $3000 a customer. Class size of 20, not 30.

I really don't get the hate. Nobody is forcing pathetic beta insects to shower her with money.

apparently entitlement means projected sales now huh? just because somebody gets something, does not mean that they are entitled to it

Out of arguments? Are you perhaps wrong because you're retarded?

Nice try, dude.
Almost got me to read your shit

Attached: 1.png (500x522, 64K)

>indisposable to the people giving her money
Really? Have you ever met an orbiter? They are about as fickle as the wind. If Belle died, her orbiters would find another ewhore just like that
>Stop trying to change my argument
Im not. Youre the one constantly changing the argument because you cant saliently defend any one point you make

>I claim shes i disposable because she is unique
Retard, literally everyone is unique from one another. Where is my money for being unique huh?
>popularity is relevant
It is, but here you criticize another user for using an appeal to popularity when the entire thread popularity has been your central argument
>youre pointing out a false fallacy
Do you even know what that word means or are you just a bot set to recite a certain amount of buzzwords per post?

Attached: 91E3A8F6-99F3-4B46-8822-7EA6F1D93C96.gif (500x375, 700K)

Ok, I'm going to cut the shitlording and ask you a genuine question, man-to-man; Why would I bother arguing at this point? I clearly can't change your mind, as it appears to be set in stone. However, taking the piss out of you provides genuine entertainment to myself and others in this thread. This stopped being an argument long ago, now it's just a bunch of anons watching you get bullied.

Weird way to admit youre wrong.

Damn, foiled again. Better luck next time I suppose. In all seriousness though, I do have a friend who blows $250 a month on this bimbo. Even if my bait was poor, I'm sure there are a few dumb faggots out there who do spend that ridiculous amount of money on this ethot.

>be beta incel
>allow women to take advantage of you

I mean I've gotten thousands of dollars out of incels for being born a cute boy. Imagine being that desperate. Unironically though 80% of women should be culled(20% put in breeding houses), and the bottom 40% of men should be also culled, but only the top 10% of men should be able to breed the women.

Attached: 1522034803961.jpg (500x726, 62K)

Not even him
Youre a faggot narcissist
Youre stubbornness is a huge reason you are a virgin

Popularity is relevant to my argument and not when saying "lol everyone disagrees with you you must be wrong and dumb". You're also ironically using buzzword as a buzzword. All your other points I've countered already. If you read my other posts real close and think real hard the dots will connect. Maybe. Your brain seems pretty foggy.

Ack! youre right! you got me! But seriously, in what capacity am I wrong? this argument is a matter of opinion, not absolute truth. The only thing that can determine victory is having people agree with you, and I get the weird feeling I'm winning on that front

>apparently entitlement means projected sales now huh?

Yes, it does.

To argue otherwise, you'd have to argue that every last dollar of disposable income in the hands of orbiter retards isn't rightly theirs. Because if it IS rightly theirs, they can spend it on e-whores, and the fact that they give the e-whore their money is prima facie proof that THEY think she has earned it.

Face it, to "prove" that this cunt shouldn't have money, you have to absolutely and utterly destroy the concepts of private property, economic exchange, the pricing system, and ALL earned income EVERYWHERE. That's a lot to throw out because you're mad that people don't buy what you think they should buy. If you leave ANY of those behind, I can use it as a fulcrum to build this argument back up.

>pissing into the ocean
Not that user, but you don't have internet arguments to change other's opinion. You do it to test your own hypothesis against other's point of views and arguments.

>popularity is relevant to my argument
Apparently its only relevant when it suits you
Why did you counter this user with
>appeal to popularity
Seriously, why did you say that there? Are you mad someone used your same line of thinking against you?
>Your brain seems pretty foggy
Your ass seems pretty blasted. Any more ad hominem youd like to throw my way?

>There are plenty of teachers, therefore user is disposable
No there isn't, you are rather ignorant.

That is the lamest shit to think about before suicide.

Youre wrong by saying shes more disposable than the teacher. It's demonstrably false. The teacher is replaceable because the test scores are replicable by other teachers. Belle delphine is not because no other ewhore looks just like belle and that is why people give her money. Because of the way shd looks. This is why she earns more than the teacher. In the eyes of the people giving her money she is indisposable. To you and me she is not, but we don't give her money, do we?

lel f*ck school hehe LMAO amirite

Attached: 1517145166487.png (798x597, 39K)

>the fact that they give the e-whore their money is prima facie proof that THEY think she has earned it
Right...every time you pay the gas station or the bill at mcdonalds, do you really think that they have earned it?

>He thinks men would stop jerking it without e-whores
Oh man

Do you not see the difference between popularity being significant to an argument based on income coming from people due to ones popularitg and someone using popularity to try to argue against me by saying why are you still posting here if everyone disagrees with you? Do you see the logical relevance in the latter and the logical irrelevance in the former?

if there was no more porn or ewhores, guys would actually try and talk to girls...
R-r-right?

It takes enlightenment to not get angry at something like this. Such a waste of energy to seethe at Saudi's given some e-whore money. As long as she's paying her taxes and that cuck money goes towards NEETbux then I don't give a fuck.

Alright, I can entertain that point. However, could it not be argued that the teacher is far more indisposable to his students? Nobody teaches just like that teacher either, so why should he not be considered indisposable by that same logic?