/shut in hikikomori/

post in here if yo uare a shut in or as some of us say hikikomori (despitet he fact westerns cannot be hikki, we just borrowed the term and use it.

whats life like for you?
enjoy being one?
>for me its gay as fuck but ive come to accept it

Attached: 1534463706509.jpg (1440x900, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

Jow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Had to go to jury summons today
I forgot how noisy and overwhelming the outside world and its people were

Attached: 1548064566199.png (465x478, 342K)

Only reason I go outside is to get to the gym

over 1825 days I have been a hikikomori, and actually more since I was a recluse while going through court for 10 months prior but fuck.
ive come to just learn this is my life...

Attached: sad misaki.jpg (278x351, 36K)

>whats life like for you?
everyday a loop of internet addiction

>enjoy being one?
no

>everyday a loop of internet addiction
its less addiction and just a way for us to cope.
im the poster above and OP, want to add me chat on zoomercord?

im 25 btw
mouse#7338

Attached: 1535740308357.png (540x812, 132K)

I'm not sure. I am not that into discord. I have tried in the past, it just that I find that it does not fill the void

It's gotten really bad. I never get any sunlight at all so my skin has turned completely pale like a corpse. The extreme isolation has caused me to feel like I am not human, but an insect.

are you a girl I want to have sex

>I'm not sure. I am not that into discord. I have tried in the past, it just that I find that it does not fill the void
I dont have a void I just get bored so use interaction as a distraction, I only have a couple people I even care about and interact with LOTS of people.
discords fine, just chat one on one.

>It's gotten really bad. I never get any sunlight at all so my skin has turned completely pale like a corpse.
I foiled my windows up so its dark 24/7 in my room.
no light in nearly 2000 days.
Vit D levels are fine.
The extreme isolation has caused me to feel like I am not human, but an insect.
well thats no good.
we arent human we are failed human waste.

>are you a girl I want to have sex
DM mouse#7338 >.

>I just get bored so use interaction as a distraction,

I call this a void. Its just me.

dang gunjy you are on fire posting these threads today.

what is the qrd on this gunjy guy

he's an ausanon and he makes all the /hikki diet/ and free (you)s threads and avatarfags as megumin. He gets banned on discord all the time because he posts pedo shit, and he pees in bottles because he's afraid to leave his room (in true hikki fashion)

mouse#7338 is his discord right now because his gunjyguy discord got banned for pedoshit.

He uses a lot of the same language in all the threads that he makes, and it isn't hard to identify him by his writing style. Lately I think he's been trying to hide his identity by not meguposting, but it's not that effective

Those are very serious claims. I can see he feels pain.

he's also a bit of an alcoholic, so his slurred typing is often a tell, as you can see in OP. It seems now his avatar of choice is misaki.

whenever you see him, encourage him to freestyle on vocaroo. His raps are his most redeeming talent.

>I call this a void. Its just me.
yeah man, I only enjoy crying now.
i only posted like 3,
jannies took down the free(you) thread the fuckers
>He gets banned on discord all the time because he posts pedo shit
I dont get banned for posting pedo shit, it was for sexualizing minors.
I was just talking to her so I could end up getting $$ off her and i sexualized her I guess.
and then my accounts kept getting banned forvarious shit
>pic related
she was pretty cute.
she would spend all her free time fapping man KEK
>Lately I think he's been trying to hide his identity
partially
ive quit alcohol and im fasting although ate pizza I got for my mum last night .

so its back on the fast train when taht is gone.
I literally only ate 5 times this year

Attached: image0.jpg (640x1136, 118K)

>be hiki for about a year
>parents wants me to change and to call a therapist
>took me around a few weeks to get the courage to call
>therapist diagnoses me with social anxiety and medium depression
>say she dosent have time and wants me to go to psychward
>mfw she wants me to call
>mfw its a month now and I havent called
>Guess I will be a hiki forever

Attached: 1546947459448.png (294x256, 97K)

>yeah man, I only enjoy crying now.
Any form of media you derive satisfaction from

I recognize you from the pic. One time you replied to one of my Satania posts. It was about how you feel that ordering pretzels at a nearby bakery is pointless. You just order and thats it.

>say she dosent have time and wants me to go to psychward
>mfw she wants me to call

How does she still have a job? That's just awful.

>>therapist diagnoses me with social anxiety and medium depression
>>say she dosent have time and wants me to go to psychward

>she
>therapist
they cant diagnose shit
You need to exxagerate shit and play mental chess with these faggots.
DO NOT say you are hikikomori.
>read red outline in pic related
I had to convince the psych I was not a weeb despite "being a weeb".
>medium depression
if your country can get disability you need toget major depression and shit.
its good you didnt call.

she cant help you anyway
therapist just tell you sleep hygiene and self help book shit.
if you want gibs you need to eitehr be fucked in the head like me
or read DSM.

even I had to play games and big brain their mental traps they set up to catch you out if you are really unable to cope.

you have to be smart about this shit

Attached: some medical records.png (983x805, 285K)

>Any form of media you derive satisfaction from
none, total ahedonia.
I guess music is media and I have to play it as it calms my intrusive OCD racing thoughts.

I guess you are in the internet friends phase. Its internet addiction.

I stay on Jow Forums more time than I like to admit and I lurk more than I should. It does feel good to post and get (you)s sometimes. I want to stop, but then there is the void.

How were you planning to convince her to give you money?

its terrible. i just want a fucking job but i have a huge gap in my resume now and no one will take me.

Its not that easy tho. I dont even know what to say desu. You see the problem for me is not the talking iteself but calling. I get sweaty just thinking about it. For me it feels like I have to jump into shallow water. I took alot of pressure from my parents to call the therapist. They even said that they will call the number and just hand over the phone to me.
>Yeah user here I was at a therapist and she said to call here. Yeah that was one month ago.

She was pregnant and she cant send me to psychward since I didnt say I want to kill myself or have the urge to kill

I kinda already knew that I had social anxiety and depression because of past events. So it was just to confirm. I only wanted help.

Attached: 1546311254137.png (814x598, 241K)

>I guess you are in the internet friends phase.
KEK
I just talk to tons of people on the net as a distraction, I have a few I care about and thats it.
>How were you planning to convince her to give you money?
idk you just do, build up a relationship etc
make them want to give you money as if its their idea.
like manipulate them>its terrible. i just want a fucking job but i have a huge gap in my resume now and no one will take me.
dude we are fucked I couldnt get work anywhere now... fuck.

>khv
>rarely leave room only for restroom needs and to get food when no one is home
>only speak to parents when they either force their way into my room or they manage to catch me sneaking by to get food
>used to have a job. Longest job lasted 2 years
>havent managed to keep any employment longer then a month in the past 3 years.
>spent the 2 years after i got out of high school as a hiki too. Never leaving my room or to get food.
>ive unironically pissed in bottles before, ive mostly gotten over that
>been on no fap for a few months
>jizz in my sleep every week or so. Still refuse to jerk off
>lost almost all sex drive or desire, dreams when i cum are in the middle of normal situations. I usually forget it's happened till i move and feel the squish of it. Dreams lack any sexuality.
>used to do tons of DXM and alcohol
>paranoid all the time. Basically living the NHK

>irl only friend is also a hiki neet who has MS and is pretty much dying in a state of slow mental collapse/Alzheimers

Im a Christian through all of this. Jesus is the only one who can save me. There is no Misaki as much as i want one to come for me.

Attached: 1543550926805.jpg (490x278, 23K)

>idk you just do, build up a relationship etc
>make them want to give you money as if its their idea.
>like manipulate them
You can manipulate ppl without much effort and you still keep fucking around on this board? You're fucking wasting your skills
Why don't you start scamming on soc, or join the sheep village child groomers?

>Its not that easy tho.
I found that learning phone etiquitte helps. Maybe its just me or it was only true when I was younger and healthier, I don't think I can make phone calls today. But a few years ago, reading about phone etiquitte did helped me. Maybe it helps you if you think you can talk normally face to face.

>I just talk to tons of people on the net as a distraction,

Well, if you are a hikki its likely an addiction. I mean, lets be honest, we are on our computers all day, we are addicted.

>westerns cannot be hikki
explain this

>westerners cant be hikki
Not you again you fucking faggot

>>been on no fap for a few months
he fell for the reddit meme
>There is no Misaki as much as i want one to come for me.
beware, ive had a misaki and she looked like eggman
kek
>You can manipulate ppl without much effort and you still keep fucking around on this board? You're fucking wasting your skills
ive gotten these incels to pay me for dating tips and shit and im working on a scam to fuck the, I just do it for fun.
>start scamming on soc,
Yeah, I need a time stamp bitch for that, I mainly just like fucking with people and stuff.
I have a girl who would do time stamps but I actually like her as a friend and dont want her to have to have her pics out there.
I dont even need money as I dont need anything.

I dont want to groom kids as I dont get off to kids, only 2D.
kids are weird you have to work with them differently to manipulate them as they do not have the emotional intelligence etc older woman have.
they respond more to authority and kind of blending in as one of them and being made to feel they are older than they are.

im meant to be becoming good though anyway...

I think he means that in Japan they have this social shame thing that we don't have here in the west.

Over there they make a point about not standing out and about honor and shame. If you retarded your family allows you to hide to avoid the shame.

Here in the west we have individualism and that its okay to be different mentality.

Lets wait for his response.

>explain this
>Not you again you fucking faggot

I am a "hikikomori", but hikikomori are caused by the unique cultural influences in japan.
It is a cultural phenomenon.

I use the term hikki when I talk to hikki's online but it is a label that we adopted and technically does not describe us.

read pic related at the bottom underlined in red we will call each other hikikomori in our community's but technically you are not one if you are not in japan.
what is so hard to understand

Attached: image1.jpg (640x1136, 110K)

want another friend? Discord #5910

>I found that learning phone etiquitte helps
I just noticed you said talking is easy but the calling part that is difficult. am retarded

this 100%
only weebs get offended over a fucking jap label officially
we are shut ins infact western hikki are more fucked in head than jap ones

Attached: gunjy stamp uwu.png (419x738, 370K)

>NEET since 2017 Aug
>19 now
>Having been helping out mum for rent $600 a month since then
Almost NEET for 2 years but I'm a normal functional person

yeah, NEET can post here but its mainly for shut ins

1 percent of nippon are shut ins so you're probably right

Just sleeping and talking to my single internet friend, been outside like 2 times in the last 2 years, NEET for coming up to 6 years now

>single internet friend
How did you met this person? I ask because sometimes I want one internet friend, but I find that most people have the wrong attitude and I don't know where to look.

I mean I don't ever leave the house, except for going to the bank, hardly talk to ppl etc. but I haven't changed since

They responded to a thread I made nearly a year ago now and asked if I wanted to talk, they basically found me I guess

join a dickord server
OP me has a good one we ban like everyone

I'm not a hikki if I live in an university, right?

I spend all my time in autistic roleplay chatrooms in a really cringe place
It got plugged once on chan before and ended up filled with edge lords.
I get physical pain when people share their discord on chans.
I did send a request to that but im only getting dead air.
Bit skeptical of a discord users by nature of this being r9k.

Attached: 1543983580261.jpg (320x280, 22K)

>Bit skeptical of a discord users by nature of this being r9k.
yeah, I had to make my own because discords so shit.
taht way you can kick the trannies and normalfags.
mouse#7338
if you want to chat and join perhaps

>I'm not a hikki if I live in an university, right?
not unless you literally dont go to classes

gunjy, why r9k loves you
are you are an e-celeb

>gunjy, why r9k loves you
>are you are an e-celeb
Im just a guy who shit posts and discordfags.
I dont join other peoples discords...
R9K hates me but some people like me I guess.

im playing the smiths

It's the only way i can survive,being around people makes me suicidal,i don't want to die but i can't help it when i go outside.I have a extremely small list of things that bring me joy(anime,manga,vns,lns,anime games,etc) and a dream to be a solo game dev,but i could always fail or become unable to enjoy my hobbies so i'm mostly neutral about being hikki.

Attached: 1543734849731.jpg (892x1252, 921K)

remember when you felt bad that you didnt see the sun in days? now its just normal to have a fucked sleeping schedule

>.I have a extremely small list of things that bring me joy(anime,manga,vns,lns,anime games,etc)
nothing brings me joy but misery.
I just want to kill myself with someone else.
that keeps me going

>whats life like for you?
Every few weeks I'm either doing things well, like taking care of my skin, showering, making food, and shaving. Then for weeks I'm laying in bed doing nothing. I have to force noise into my head to be able to maintain a semblance of a routine otherwise I succumb to anxiety and bad thoughts in general. I don't even try to talk to people anymore even on steam, and discord. I cut everyone out as it all feels so artificial talking to people.

I had to drop out of uni because of sickness, and I have missed a lot of school before because of sickness. It's really hard for me to go outside and I get panic attacks often if I go outside, especially for trying to jog. Even if I try blockinf everything out I still get really scared and feel awful going outside. I want to learn to code so I can get some semblance of an income. I've been hikki since mid 2017. I still have hopes for trying to be able to do the things I want, but I don't find things enjoyable anymore.
>enjoy being one?
ahaahaha

Attached: Dv1Wmx1VsAEGD5D.jpg (1196x1200, 218K)

how much do you guys sleep?
last week i was more asleep than awake
you feel so numb after 14 hours of sleep

>I want to learn to code

I am trying to learn about computation in general.
I say trying because I only do it when I am in my best mood.

I get stuff from libgen and I follow advice from the below link. Im also learning about linux.

Jow Forums-science.wikia.com/wiki/Computer_Science_and_Engineering

we are having a thread on programming right now, check it out
I sleep the most I can.
My sleep schedule is never fixed, and I try to wake up the same time everyday day, I can never do it for more than one or two weeks.

I think I've been a neet coming up on 9 years now. Didn't leave the house for 3 years until December 2017 when I hospitalized myself for severe health issues. I've been going out a couple times a week.
I even have a girlfriend now. I still don't see myself living more than a few more years at most

>what do you mean you stay indoors all the time
Hmm what could I mean by stating a fact?
>the weather is so beautiful why don't you come out
Its 34c in the shadow fuck off
>how can you like staying inside all the time
Same fucking way you like going outside
Why do normalfags have to ask these questions every time is it really that hard to believe?

I was a hikki from late 2013 to late 2015 and I taught myself how to program then started college because it was the only way to not get kicked out. I just made a few simple programs while I was a hikki and it made getting a CS degree a complete joke. There's hope for you, user.

>There's hope for you, user.
ill KMS before escaping plus im getting disability so..why try