Yes hello. It's me Titus. You probably don't even know who I am but that's okay. Lets assume I'm your friend...

Yes hello. It's me Titus. You probably don't even know who I am but that's okay. Lets assume I'm your friend. Now you can do my CYOA. Let me know which you want for Christmas

Attached: tituscyoa.jpg (1191x2000, 1.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

gnosis.org/library/hyp_refut5.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

energy drink retard

You're the fucking retard, the rosary

actually wait yes I am, heavenly happiness is the best

So go pray the rosary my friends

Headphones because i'm a prot

Attached: catholics christianity.png (1280x720, 1.08M)

absolutely baseball bat, very op

Protestants are the ones that go to hell. Dont worry, The Blessed Virgin Mary will pray for your conversion to the true catholic faith

Attached: vb6we4qxqxxz.jpg (464x640, 39K)

Energy drink is retarded OP depending on the degree of pain you go through after drinking it.

An average human spends shitloads of his lifespan sleeping, imagine being able to cut that. With unlimited energy and stamina you could, for example, excell at practically any academic field, since you could jsut study all the time.

I appreciate the concern but i have faith. Maybe once you guys can say for sure that unbaptized babies aren't barred from the kingdom i might consider conversion. Whats it called again "ex cathedra".

to say that you could be saved without baptism is to say that baptism isnt necessary for salvation. Of course it is. But God is not cruel. Unbaptised babies tho they die with the original sin go to limbo, where they are more naturally happy than any person could ever be in this earth. They dont suffer there. My own sister was a miscarriage and I believe she went to limbo. God is merciful

As for ex cathedra it means an infallible statement that a pope can make under the guidance of the Holy Ghost and thats the reason why its infallible in the first place. Because we believe that the Church is guided by God Himself to proclaim the truth and protect it from heresy

Attached: stvalentine.jpg (620x1009, 213K)

energy drink please

Attached: 1547694145644s.jpg (250x192, 7K)

The holy rosary, heil god.

These may seem like they are not in goodwill but i have two genuine questions.
Where is Limbo mentioned in scripture?
How could the thief on the cross have been saved if he was never baptized?
I know there is baptism by desire/blood but still he never received the sacrament and yet was in paradise after his death. (confirmed by words straight from God's mouth)
I heard that some claim that by paradise he meant hell but that seems dumb.

I erased you from my afterlife. Now perish

gimmie those fuckin JAWDINS, I'm already never content with myself

Baptists are insane. It literally says in the Bible that people are saved by belief, and that our good works (including baptism) are like used tampons before the Lord.

something tells me the lord and savior doesn't spend his free time shitposting on Jow Forums
Ironically its the baptists who usually believe in salvation through faith alone the most. I'm not sure why they are called baptists if they are one of the only christian denoms that sometimes say it is not a requirement. Maybe its just because they don't baptize babies and only believers but even then the name seems ironic.

How is headphones being wired any downside? The other ones are all dealbreaker shit and this one is "oh yeah it's just like most headphones except magical"

The Bible does not mention all things that even Jesus thought about. Catholics believe in Sacred Scripture and Sacred Tradition. Limbo is a part of tradition.

In the case of baptism of desire and blood, yes it is not receiving the sacrament, but it takes the place of the sacrament when it cannot be received. God does not ask for impossibilities thats why theres the baptism of blood and desire.

Sorry for late response I had to do something

Attached: 50e75e0a71618f7b5072fa87ac7a3493--catholic-mass-roman-catholic.jpg (736x1040, 132K)

link is shit

Crypto savings.

Its cool life happens. I guess that's where most prots and Catholics just fundamentally disagree. Sacred Tradition. I just don't believe that the catholic church is infallible or that they can possibly add canon not contained within the bible. I will continue my studies as i am still very young and open to conversion (within christian denominations) however i don't think i will ever accept the idea of one true church and no salvation outside of it. How could a faithful orthodox or protestant who believes onto Jesus as his lord and savior and lives his life as best as he possibly can be denied salvation because in his extremely fallible human state he got a few doctrines slightly wrong? Seems like it would be damnation over a simple technicality.
Personally i think simply believing in the trinity makes you a realistic candidate for salvation, however i suppose you could rebuke this with the narrow road quote. Overall i just really don't know. It's confusing stuff mate.
Here take a /christian/ quote for your time.

Attached: sin christian.jpg (850x400, 49K)

I dont think faith in the Body and Blood of Christ in the Most Holy Eucharist is a small matter. This is why protestants for example outright deny the same Lord and Savior they claim to profess by not believing in His Presence on the altar. I dont know about you but to me that doesnt seem like a tiny technicality.

Attached: Last-Vision-of-Fatima-crop.jpg (455x674, 117K)

I do believe in the literal Eucharist though. Maybe that's why i seem drawn towards orthodoxy because that's one of the only catholic doctrines i'm 100% with them on. However the reason i'm with them on it is because it says so in the bible. Christ says that we must eat of his flesh and drink of his blood, even after confronted he stood true showing that it is not symbolic.
Honestly like i said before i'm pretty lost.

Headphones or maybe crypto

Attached: 1445792986396.png (645x773, 5K)

So if you believe that then you should also believe when Christ said that He would build His Church on St. Peter. He also prayed so that Peters faith would not fail. This is the infallibility of the popes.

Orthodoxy is not the Church of Christ because it is not catholic. Look at christian history. Only the Roman Church was truly universal, it has had the most tremendous impact in the world.

Just remember this, when you find the faith to become catholic, dont fall for the new world order catholicism, you must be a sedevacantist

Attached: saint-peter-giovanni-battista-pittoni.jpg (720x900, 113K)

Well yeah if by some divine inspiration i find myself a catholic i obviously wouldn't support a commie pope who only started to really speak out against abortion after the Irish vote was done and dusted with.

that's not to say i found myself superior to ol Francis just that for the leader of the catholic church it may serve him to be tougher on such monumental things such as the murder of babies by their own parents.

>think I found a wholesome Catholic poster
>just another a sede LARPer

You guys are are literally protestants. Sedevacantism is just a reactionary edge for you to feel masculine and happy. It is YouTube-tier theology. No wonder there are so many sedes on Jow Forums.
Don't quit on the Church just because it has fallen into struggles. Change it. At least you respect Catholicism though.

God bless you user. I know you struggle with these things, I recommend to pray the rosary. Before I even had faith in the Hail Mary or even the Holy Eucharist I prayed the rosary and that started my conversion. It works miracles man

Attached: most_holy_rosary.jpg (240x477, 24K)

I will try that i suppose. Nothing with the Rosary contradicts scripture. I don't actually have a Rosary so i will have to pick one up, if it can keep me strong and deepen my connection with God then it is certainly worth trying.

You dont understand. The Catholic Church by defined dogma cannot teach error. But what you have after Vatican II is clear error, compared to previous infallible teachings of the Church. That combined with the prophecy of Fatima and La Salette as well as St. Malachy and all of the Book of Apocalypse, theres a great reason to believe the hierarchy of Francis is not to be followed as catholic

Human error requires human solutions. The Church had much bigger existential threats like the Avignon papacy. People just like you said the same thing for the First Vatican Council. I agree Pope Francis has some extremely questionable theology, but to completely destroy the hierarchy of the Church because you don't like it is childish. I guarantee you have not even read the Vatican II documents in full. The spirit of the council is much different than the council itself.
The better way to resist is to just go to Latin Mass, support Latin Mass organizations, and have a large Catholic family. The liberal Catholics will die out. The faith is not dead and you need to have more hope in God that he will restore the Church. He has done it before.

As a former Catholic I'd like to hear the opinions on Christian Gnosticism if you have any, /r9christian/.

Headphones or crypto?
If post ends on 0-4, then phonies, otherwise crypto.

If you want Christian spirituality, you will find it in St. John of the Cross, Meister Eckhart, and St. Teresa of Avila. Christian Gnosticism, while it may serve to direct you towards a better life, lacks any sort of legitimate hierarchy. All religious traditions are based on legitimate imitation. If you consider yourself a Christian Gnostic, you are learning your spirituality from some LARPer on the internet who is basing all of his "gnosis" on his own interpretations. It is the blind leading the blind. Most Gnostics begin learning about it just because it sounds interesting and exotic, not because they are willing to lay down their lives for God and virtue.
Do yourself a favor and go to a monastery and talk with the monks if you want true spirituality. I don't deny that there may be something appealing about ancient gnostic thought, but so much has been lost and horribly misinterpreted throughout the ages that you are likely to loose more than you will gain. The Catholic Church has true sacraments, a spiritual tradition, and holy men and women to back it up.

The energy drink is the way to go, clearly. The only downside is a teeth pain with a pain degree and duration that's unspecified but can easily be fixed by just... getting your teeth removed and just using prosthetic teeth, problem solved! Now you have virtually unlimited stamina to pursue your dreams!

My only reason for the change was that I was unable to view the creator, Elohim / YHWH, as fundamentally good. I haven't studied much at all, I only know from my brief study that Gnosticism was the only branch of Christianity that defied the creator. I have a tremendous amount of friends and figures I look up to in the Catholic Church, including my own family, but it's just the simple distinction of morals that I wasn't able to reconcile.

Before I left, for instance, I asked my priest about Gnosticism and he told me it was an ancient cult in Roman times that gathered under the pretense of Christian mass to cannibalize babies and have orgies. It sounded exaggerated but I believe he meant what he said.

I really don't know enough about the doctrine of Gnosticism to discuss it with you, but many of the Church fathers discuss it quite heavily. Perhaps you will gain something by reading this

gnosis.org/library/hyp_refut5.htm

The link goes to the text of "Refutation of All Heresies" by Saint Hippolytus of Rome. Ironically, it is one of the best sources of Gnostic doctrine (hence why it is on the website, gnosis.org) so even if you disagree with what he says, you will probably learn more about the beliefs.

>"For the invisible things of Him are seen from the creation of the world, being understood by the things that are made by Him, even His eternal power and Godhead, for the purpose of leaving them without excuse. Wherefore, knowing God, they glorified Him not as God, nor gave Him thanks; but their foolish heart was rendered vain. For, professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, and changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into images of the likeness of corruptible man, and of birds, and four-footed beasts, and creeping things. Wherefore also God gave them up unto vile af fections; for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature." What, however, the natural use is, according to them, we shall afterwards declare.
Early Gnostics are confirmed based. Thanks for this resource.