Hi robots. I just scooped this blood clot out of my pussy. What do you think...

Hi robots. I just scooped this blood clot out of my pussy. What do you think? Would you eat it for a chance to lose your virginity?

Attached: 1548197235687.jpg (800x645, 276K)

Well if I wasn't gay already, I most definitely am now.

Now I'm hungry for blackberries.

ya i'd licc, period blood is unironically p tasty

No other results found.. hmmm na I'll stick with boicunt

>Would you eat it for a chance to lose your virginity?
Hell yes I would

Tut cannot be healthy.

I'd make you eat that, you filthy cunt.

Put it on your tongue at least time stamp

I was straight.

Attached: 1512401265545.jpg (323x326, 16K)

>Liking a hole where shit comes out
Proof that the heterosexual genocide is happening

Attached: e269c24d7b7f589c32cc86eea941fe69cd8daa4eb4937e9985e110e17a27fd8d.jpg (600x338, 30K)

What the fuck. Reminds me of a screencap of a plebbit thread where she was fucking cooking a meat flap that got out of her cunt and ate it.

No, what the fuck is wrong with you you disgusting cunt?

I mean, you can't be surprised by this.

Ah yes, the vagina bacon.
With somebody as disgusting as you? Like this isn't a transparent attempt for you to lose YOUR virginity.

How bout you use it as lube and finger fuck my ass?

I don't know but will you marry me if I do?

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1536585280285.jpg (730x768, 77K)

It's a fresh picture for my favorite original content board.
What's it taste like? I've only had fresh blood from nosebleeds or my self harm cuts. That's tangy. Iron-y.
Okay. Please clean out your boy pussy beforehand. Shit and by extension faggots are disgusting.
Yes. You can do it at our marriage ceremony. Then I will lovingly take your virginity.

Not a stranger to blood as it's been on my Hoosier hands popping a cherry

>multireplying
Oh yeah, she's fishing for the A T T E N T I O N

Oh and I meant to say upskirt hands popping a cherry

ctrl + H
clear browsing data
alt + f4

but i already lost my virginity

I normaly keep my browser quite free of anything dum.

I truly hope a girl really took a pic of her blood clot to post it here that'd be so funny

can i use a femanons period blood clots for masturbation lube?

I really did. It's great letting out my insanity online. There were other clots but they came out in the shower earlier today. Shame.

I'll squeeze your penis so that your urethra opens up. Then I will guide the clot down the hole. It deforms in my fingers so I could still the whole thing in. Then you may masturbate and cum on me anywhere you want.

>Then I will lovingly take your virginity.
Woah, not so fast, we don't want to have kids right away.

Attached: bepatient2.jpg (400x400, 26K)

>I'll squeeze your penis so that your urethra opens up. Then I will guide the clot down the hole. It deforms in my fingers so I could still the whole thing in. Then you may masturbate and cum on me anywhere you want.
why are femanons so deranged

>I'll squeeze your penis so that your urethra opens up. Then I will guide the clot down the hole. It deforms in my fingers so I could still the whole thing in. Then you may masturbate and cum on me anywhere you want.

Wow. Just...wow. This is legitimately the first thing that I have seen on the internet that has made me feel ill for a long...long time. And I've seen some shit.

Good job OP.

I don't fucking know
Originally

Attached: 1548013498608.png (400x400, 164K)

I wouldnt fuck you even if you were the last one on earth.

Attached: 1546621859104.jpg (800x649, 42K)

I'll do it.

What's wrong with you? There's nothing more pure than accepting your Love's fluids into your body. I'd punish mine if he misbehaves but this isn't a punishment!
This guy gets it.

Do I have to eat it femanon? Can't I just forget about that and fuck you to high hell?

hey man you should get that larp checked out.

Couldn't you just take my virginity without making me have to do that? How come girls won't help us out?

Thank you so much for gifting me of this precious post I will never forget it I laughed out loud

Nope. Your post implies that virginity is a bad thing. I am going to wait until I find the right person, and then I will give it to them, and they'll (hopefully) give me theirs. They might not even exist, but I'm still going to keep waiting for them. The right girl wouldn't force me to eat a bloodclot and then take one of the best things you can give someone else. Also, I'm pretty sure I've seen that image in another thread. OP probably just saved it and then tampered with it in some way to keep people from reverse image searching it. Pretty bad thread.

>those wrinkles

Her finger was in there for a while

Women are disgusting lmao what the fuck

>not frying it up and posting period blood 'bacon'
You're not even trying OP

You are disgusting and should be ashamed of yourself

>mfw slipped menstrual blood into Jow Forums bfs food when we met

he belongs to me now

is period blood how girls mark their territory?