As we all know looks do indeed matter but surely you don't have to be 10/10 to get a woman to love you can be decent or...

as we all know looks do indeed matter but surely you don't have to be 10/10 to get a woman to love you can be decent or just average looking and still find love right? personality counts for something?

Attached: 1548077182798.png (300x346, 53K)

user, i'm going to get replies calling me a faggot, but listen to me.

There's a woman out there for you, and she will love you for you. But to find love, you have to look for it.

im not a 10 but i dated a 10 once, she was the only girl i ever dated though so ill definitely never find another girlfreind

but i really dont give a shit about how she looks anymore man like if an ugly girl even likes me a little ill probably love her at this point

The same people who will tell you that you have to be some kind of Adonis to find love will also tell you that women are incapable of loving anyone, so don't listen to these cynical idiots. Just get out there and live your life and meet people.

I don't mind looking for love just knowing there is a girl out there for me makes me feel better

Attached: 1527032139418.png (900x1310, 416K)

I'm below average, and have been together with a 9 for 2 years now, there is someone out there for you, and she will love every part of you, even the autistic parts.

well I agree looks aren't the only thing that matters but sexual attraction is important in a relationship

Attached: 1548191017093.png (860x1081, 756K)

>there is someone out there for you, and she will love every part of you, even the autistic parts
you gave me hope user thank you

Attached: 1546033409544.gif (366x342, 920K)

Sure. Tons of average-looking dudes find a girl to love! It's not impossible.
Being attractive just makes it take longer for them to find someone that's more attractive, and thus more desirable than you.

Any girl whose standards are so low that she would have me, I would not want.

Attached: 1546527073376.png (492x503, 439K)

well that's kinda depressing

Attached: hqkJEgq.png (1000x1000, 550K)

You see the problem with most incels here is that they don't aim for a 4 or a 5 but aim for 8's and even 10's. As the saying goes "stay in your own league kid"

I have never tried to go after any woman let alone a hot Stacey

Attached: sample-0ebc7b5223720ac2703d3bd5b57205ed.jpg (1400x590, 184K)

Yeah, but most women do the same shit. Some of them even succeed in getting a guy 3 or 4 points above her.

both of these are factually incorrect

incels dont go after people out of their league. they just are inexperienced at social interaction and women are often unforgiving of this.

women do go after men above their league. but they dont say no to men in their league either.

Common incel myth, no matter how much I try no chad would look at me. No matter how many squats I do or even a different hairstyle.

>personality counts for something?

Attached: 1524609258870.jpg (2387x2728, 1.92M)

yeah Chad's don't like tranys
>but they don't say no to men in their league
some do

oh come on man why you got to post this shit?

Attached: 1548165523912.jpg (748x748, 69K)

I want to believe, but I'm gonna need a pic of you both together to not call you a lying faggot, sorry user.

I'm gonna use this line to garner laughs next time I'm in a social setting. I'm a little above average looking, so it will be a good joke for the normalfags to laugh at. Sorry user.

What if you get someone because of luck or circumstance?

>Have the same roommate for eight years.
>Five years ago she put forward the idea of getting hitched if neither of us found someone.
>Took it as a joke.
>Split the cost of a small house together about four years ago.
>Fixed it up with her and her family.
>Fast forward to now.
>She's bringing up the marriage thing again.
>She's not joking.
>I've been avoiding talking about it for a while now.

Should I take the plunge? I wouldn't say we love each other, but we do get along, I get along with her family, and both work well together.
Her family is pretty hardcore Chinese, so they've been up her ass about getting married and having kids for a while now. Apparently it's even gotten to the point where they'd accept a whitey like me as an option.

Attached: 1474401947925.jpg (1280x857, 1021K)