I don't get it

I don't get it

Attached: groundbeef baked vs what.jpg (800x653, 58K)

you're a retard then

Top is raw, bottom is cooked. Protein availability is more when cooked.

ur a bottom lol fag

Well if you say so Satan.

The water lost during the cooking process allows for more mass to be taken up by proteins.

So If I cook myself, I'll have a higher ratio of muscle to body?

SIGN ME THE FUCK UP

Why would google even display first the nutrition of raw ground beef before cooked beef?

No one eats raw ground beef, it's disgusting and disease ridden.

Isn't that what actors do when they dehydrate themselves to look swole in a shot?

hehe

>retard discovers what literal chimps discovered 3 million years ago

Why would google say 'baked' and not 'cooked'

Do you actually meticulously weigh your cooked food after the fact?

lol

you could cook sous vide the meat "Cooked" and have it not lose water weight which is what they are referring to

Wait that doesn't make sense there should be less protein after you cook it

if you eat a raw potato how many carbs will you get? not many because you cant process it raw. after cooking you can digest it, therefore more carbs

How can people be this fucking retarded. Dude. Cooked meat loses weight, so 100g of cooked beef would require more than 100g of raw beef, which is why cooked has more protein. It's a higher quantity of raw meat. It doesn't magically gain protein by being cooked. Fucking autists.

Do they lose that much weight?

This. To get 100g of cooked beef, you'd start with more than 100g of raw beef. While cooking, some of the water and rendered fat will evaporate and you're left with a leaner piece of meat.

100g cooked is the same as 171.5g raw.
when you cook it there is water lose.
171.5 baked loses water and becomes 100g cooked baked with the water lose

Attached: .jpg (474x266, 8K)

no idiot.
there's more protein because you have cooked out some of the fat and water so it's a more dense food. 100 grams of raw beef is ~75 grams of cooked beef.

it's both water loss and the fact that we can process the cooked meat better

Yes idiot

no you stupid stupid stupid fucking nigger monkey
It just weighs more uncooked. There's more water in it. When you cook it that water boils off and you're left with less mass. Therefore there's more protein per gram after cooking, but less mass over all.

Attached: brainlet.jpg (638x558, 39K)

How much do you weigh then multiply by .36 and thats how much protein youre supposed to consume so for me basically 2 chicken breats user. It isnt hard to figure out

If you want to bulk it's 1g per pounds of weight

Or gain, in case of pasta. I tested and it almost doubled, made realized I was eating small still.

I dont want to bulk but i do want to be in the middle so i guess just strong