MBTI Thread

Which type is the shyest?

Attached: image.gif (768x625, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BijChf8ROJU
youtube.com/watch?v=PMwEcv4kqsY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ENTP chad here. Any cute INFJ girls want my discord?

Attached: 957A3F36-FE2C-48DB-924D-A3CAAE640C5D.gif (275x300, 17K)

probably infp i think

>ENTP chad
Kekked

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (258x245, 12K)

ISTP-T shut in here

Reminder that ISTP girls are cute

Attached: zero two.gif (600x338, 2M)

Tell me about INTPs.

>ISTP
>girls
Probably the most masculine type tbqh user so no

scientists at best
unstable misanthropes at worst

Cute? No. Hot? Yes.

I'm supposedly a INTP according to the tests I took but I'm a tradefag. Am I rebelling againsy my destiny?

My guess is infp, because I am one and I'm even anxious about posting this, lol

I do, however, find ISFPs cute.

someone link me the best test i can take. i usually test as 1 or to types, but had a mental breakdown months back that changed me a bit for the better.

cannon fodder: the type

Any type that isn't mine(I'm an INFJ but you should know that already)

Attached: 1518653597017.png (1211x1522, 560K)

Last time I took the test (a year ago) I was ENTJ. What do?

Attached: file.png (393x152, 17K)

ISTPs are the most apathetic type.

Alright, let's ask the obvious...
Do you often think out loud (Te) or in your mind (Ti)?

Attached: 2300601B-77C5-45E5-AF35-B53E47FD5323.jpg (714x1076, 137K)

I'm an INFP and pretty introverted

>Do you often think out loud (Te) or in your mind (Ti)?
Always in my mind. Seldom do I actually think out loud, and, when I do, it's mostly to practice a foreign language.

ISTP also here, could be a shut in but I want to act somewhat normal and realise that sub par times with other people is essential for a healthy social life.

Also why do people want to hang out with me?

Im ISTP but im often mistyped by other tests as INTP. Is this common,why does this happen?

I'm an INFJ and about as shy as can be. I'm completely paralyzed in group settings. A lot of self-proclaimed shy people are still much more functional than I am and nowhere near as utterly silent and withdrawn.

Attached: Sophie10.jpg (900x1200, 622K)

INFP kill me please
jus t put me out of my misery

Then you're ENTP.

That's because you're an irrelevant INFJ
I however am relevant

Attached: 1518349429007.jpg (840x1200, 103K)

>be INTP
>tear up from watching that old ebaums world music video:
youtube.com/watch?v=BijChf8ROJU

nostalgia kills the INTP

Well that was pretty simple.
Honestly, thinking out loud is literally brainlet tier.

all the introverted intuitives are pretty shy i think, maybe not as much for intj though

I've never felt like I belonged in the "introvert" category. I'm something of a schizoid myself and I loathe human interaction but I'm never afraid to speak out or argue with people. I always found myself being the destructive force in a group, really, and end up feeling disconnected, although I don't consider it something bad. Am I autistic?

ISFJ is pretty dang shy.

Schizoid isn't a real disorder. Anyway what makes you think you belong in the introvert catagory?

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c005 (v02) - p014 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (2176x3056, 1.64M)

>Schizoid isn't a real disorder.
Did I say it was?
>Anyway what makes you think you belong in the introvert catagory?
Well, for one part: I'm greatly shrinked from social interactions, mostly limited to my studies but, on the other hand, I don't lack any communicational skills nor I'm unable to form social bonds, it's just that I despise them. I'm in a sort of an odd situation.

earlier in my teens when i was edgy and suppressing my emotions i tested as INTJ, but now i get INFP. explains why most of my friends have been INFP and ENTP

anyone got that INTP suicide pic, the one with a post that says theyre guilty for being alive and a bunch of other stuff?

i got you famaIamadingdong

Attached: 1496260642330.png (1423x1296, 389K)

Introvert doesn't mean socially crippled lol, you think half of the types are supposed to not have communication skills? It's not an odd situation in the slightest.

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c005 (v02) - p015 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (2176x3056, 1.5M)

INTP here. In all seriousness, how do you distinguish between shyness, social anxiety, and social disinterest? I mean, I can do social stuff, I just find it immensely draining, and it took a long time before I figured out how to even front like I'm not totally incompetent at it.

I really wouldn't describe myself as shy, but then again, at parties I'm the guy hiding under the table in the kitchen talking to the cat because that's where I'm most comfortable. I figure a lot of INTPs simply don't know what to do with social situations, which probably can look a lot like shyness.

Anyhow, what's that weird manga you're posting?

>TFW diagnosed autist INFP.
It's an abstract sort of hell.

For me it's a twist of all three. Like you said, I play with the cat when people are interacting. But what I've noticed throughout the years that I do so not only among people I'm shy or awkward but with some relatives I don't have much common interests or activity with. I actually hate just talking about something I have no interest in to an extent that it just makes me extremely anxious and annoyed, so I just avoid my sociable flatmate. I sometimes hate to talk even a few nonsensical words (smalltalk) to the point that I try to evade all contact just not to do this.
So much for the 'thinking' part in INTP. This seems hyperrational attitude actually reached the point of complete irrationality. I hate it that I'm too shy and too depressed to even try to meet people who I have common interests with. Even not so common. I'd love a person who could just go for a hike with me without constantly talking nonsense.

I don't even need a fucking girlfriend, I need simple friends. Having a girlfriend would be too weird for me. Like, what should I suppose to do with her? Push my penis inside once in a while and say goodbye till next time?

As a fellow ENTP, it is time to go to bed and stop this fantasy that both of us know you will never put the work in to accomplish. Nice cope though.

>sophieanon
>not relevant
Sophieanon is very relevant to these threads.

Hm, yeah, the fact is that I simply don't really like talking at all, I just do it sometimes if there's something especially interesting to discuss (or when I have to at work, which is exhausting).

I want a girlfriend, but I want a girlfriend I don't need to talk around. As you say, go on hikes, cuddle, read together, probably make fun of the absurdity of this world sometimes. I do actually have friends, who are good enough to tolerate the fact that I disappear for periods and don't talk much, but it is not the same.

Alas, literally everything I'd have to do in order to get a girlfriend is stuff I hate more than the loneliness.

Sophie who? He's an irrelevant even more so than you

Attached: tired mina.png (367x428, 254K)

>what is a filename

Shyness is when you're afraid or uncomfortable with other people, especially strangers. Social anxiety is a mental disorder that must be diagnosed by a trained psychologist, social disinterest is when you simply have no desire to interract with other people. You are probably just shy. None of them have anything to do with personality type btw. Feeling drained by social interraction is an indication of introversion however.

piss off normie

AAAAAAAAAAAAH
WHY WONT YOU KEEP THE THREADS ALIVE

>what is a filename
>ICANREADINGCOMPREHENSHUN
I said "what's that" (as in "what's the deal"), not "what's the name".

if a thread can't stay alive naturally then it deserves to be dead.

I think you should learn english before posting here.

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c005 (v02) - p016 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (2176x3056, 1.39M)

Based ENTP causing mass suicides.

>not even answering the question
very productive, moron.

>INTP
>recently trashed my old jizz rag
fare thee well~

Attached: unnamed.jpg (2448x3264, 1.07M)

I already answered your question though, it's in the filename

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c005 (v02) - p017 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (2176x3056, 1.9M)

This entire post describes me so fucking accurately I hate it. Especially the parts about the daydreams and not being able to articulate my thoughts. I frequently daydream about tuning into some sort of mass of tentacles that spreads across the country that just wipes out everything in its path. I want to change. I refuse to believe I can't

Attached: gon walk.gif (388x400, 146K)

>Not that you could
Jesus christ man, such brutality

I've never before agreed with these posts but this hits every nail on the head

Attached: 810.jpg (709x765, 44K)

The whole meme about INTPs is that they're
>"CUTE LITTLE SCIENCE SAD BOYS X3"
but I'm not even that smart so I feel like I have no attractive qualities now

Attached: vingun.jpg (269x269, 13K)

what is this guys type?
youtube.com/watch?v=PMwEcv4kqsY

First for gas the F types

holy shit reymon14 is still alive?

still alive, still making breakthroughs

You seem like an interesting type.

the ISTP men ive met online are incredibly retarded.

>scientists

uuuh no

I'm INTP

shyest is probably ISFJ.

Attached: 14639831_1260764153954334_2330988271686198921_n.jpg (600x766, 125K)

Well, of course! We're socially retarded; we don't know how to talk to women. If only you girls saw past our flaws and appreciate that we find you attractive and want to talk to you.

no idea why you assume im a girl.

>intp
>logo is literally the autism speakers logo
Like pottery

Then why are you bitching about us?

Attached: F03FD20C-C72A-4A8D-99EF-BC45BA788D35.jpg (160x160, 8K)

because i thought ISTPs were like a INTP cousin but you people arent really.

cousins fight all the time

The only thing that's similar about us is we're both dominant introverted thinkers.
We're more similar to ESTPs and ISFPs than INTPs and we're definitely different from ISTJs.

Because he is a thirsty retard. This is how many STPs act.

I'm an 18 year old and watching that made me feel like I missed out on something really good. I'm INTP as well, but then again, so is about half this board.

>us
>we're
>obvious E
You dont speak for me tripfag

I'm not using a trip, retard.

it's very windy today and I'm reminding you that INFPs and INFJs will inherit the Earth

Attached: 1535096289797.jpg (1500x959, 1M)

how do introverts do in big cities?

We move to the suburbs. It's quieter there.

I still dunno if I am an INTP an ENTP or an ISTP.

Have you been on a party and enjoyed it ?

dude same. i'm literally in the exact same situation.

If you're known to be an asshole, then you're not an INTP. If you hate being alone and enjoy being around people, then you're not ISTP.

>tfw xNFJ
>tfw best bro hasn't replied in two hours
>tfw slowly losing my mind over it

Why am I so dependent on other people's attention? Why did I shoo all my other friends away so I could brood over another unrequited crush? Why does this keep happening mAKE IT STOP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I USED TO HAVE SHIT ALL UNDER CONTROL, NOW I'M FALLING APART JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE

Attached: 1547505411536.webm (1920x796, 1.89M)

intj
what is it called when something specific, ultimately irrelevant and kinda stupid triggers me into some sort of a depressive episode (for a lack of a better description)?

Attached: 1526665856878.jpg (229x343, 24K)

im an intp and i do not know what makes me one. i dont like science. i like music and literature. i dont like being the center of attention.

I feel that life is meaningless, and its only a residence on earth, like be in a fuckin hotel that I know I'm going to leave at some point.

All these rules and senses that humans have invented for their residence on earth, sometimes have no meaning for me.

Ni-Fi loop

i can't fucking take it i can't deal with normies they are so fucking annoying and so worthless to talk to it's all so predictable and formulaic and so surface-level REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

intp

Whenever I take this test I get pretty much evenly between INTP and INTJ
Wgat does this mean?

you're pregnant

congrats!!
oregano

Attached: 1534999774532.gif (342x342, 462K)

You can't change them either, I've tried, not forcefully or anything but passively, no matter how much they seem to learn they somehow just revert back into normalfags after enough days.
They were born normies and will die normies.

It does interest me though, how their brain does that. What happens inside, for them to apparently just forget anything beyond superficial worries.

I would deem it overthinking and being unable to let go. Sounds very familiar to me.
>also INTJ

But I haven't had sex in over 2 years!
And I'm not a girl!

I am an ENTP human female. What type should I date?
I friendzone intps and get bored by intjs.

Honestly you should judge people and their eligibility for your affections by their actions and not by their MBTI results

you should date an ENTJ or ESTP since you're probably a slight roastie and get bored by guys who don't excite you so ENTJ can just tell you what to do and take care of you or you can go for ESTP who is busy flexing, making money, partying and fucking around with his friends

Any other ENTPs here. I want to ask you something on the topic of shyness. Are you "shy" but you still enjoy talking with people? When you get to no someone are you able to speak more easily with them? I'm very shy about stuff like meeting someone for the first time, but once someone is an acquaintance I'll be cracking jokes.

I do that as a INTP.

im intp and this sounds exactly like me

xSTP here and same. I think its a general Ti-Fe axis thing to be that way.