What do you do for cardio?

Attached: massa.jpg (600x600, 17K)

CrossFit

WiiFit and Zumba

BJJ

You don't even realize you're doing cardio when you're fighting to not get choked out.

Fuck

Attached: 1549234133843.png (757x615, 184K)

Women

Anxiety

LISS - walk, cycle, rebound
HIIT - run, jump rope, WRT

I walk alot. I can't estimate cardio expenditure for shit and always end up under eating.

I don't. For some reason every time I incorporate cardio into my workout I always see my lips go down so for some reason I just can't put it in

Get an app, pedometer, mapmywalk is a nice one from Under Armour. They are pretty accurate

Eat more

This is good too but I'm on benzos now

Fuck

jog or bike like a normal functioning human being

I meant that I walk now because when I run or cycle I under eat.

PELETON

Attached: treadmill-lowres-1297.jpg (636x424, 68K)

ride my bike to and back from classes (4 rides of about 2-3 km per day with classes), also rowing and running at the gym

Attached: The sculptor of Germany.jpg (600x809, 184K)

HIIT twice a week

Morning fasted cardio or cardio after lifting. Got cardio bike at home so I do it everyday for 20~30 mins low-medium intensity.

drums

skateboarding

this
also 5k erg @22/24/26/28 once a week, rotate rates weekly

fuck this fat bitch and her record but still it isn't bad tbf just kinda overrated

I try and dance like chris brown and/or shuffle dance to celine dion

Elliptical almost exclusively. I'm unable to run due to foot drop so i am limited. This is my first summer of a Jow Forums lifestyle though so Im gonna look into swimming and bike riding too. Elliptical works great for my specific needs but I imagine jogging would be superior.

if your lips are starting to sag it might just be age and not the cardio, hate to say it user

maybe it's because you're black

sex

I run at least a mile three times a week on top of my workouts. Most of the time I run two miles.

walks

>tfw you could be fucking a girl right now but you ghosted her after the third time because you think she's kinda gross

Fitness boxing. At least 600 calories a day

What's the best at home cardio workout that doesn't put too much stress on my legs. I jog but eventually my left shin starts to hurt after a few weeks. I wanna keep on jogging and keep getting better at it but I don't wanna get hurt.

You might as well just off yourself

Road racing.
I don`t even lift, I just ride a bike.
Burn anywhere from 600 - 5000 calories a ride.

I have sex

swimming

Attached: 1553129512453.png (1076x873, 224K)

HEY EVERYBODY I HAV SEX. DID YOU HEAR ME? SEX. YES, SEX. BOOM. REAL LIFE PEE PEE VAGINA ACTION. NO BIG DEAL THO

-Treadmill for 25m
-Boxing for 20m
-HITT (fast run, kick punching bag, run back)

rowing

Attached: 2k-march6.png (620x828, 602K)

Anything more than 10 reps is basically cardio.