Can you niggers stop telling everyone to squat lower? Many people, including myself...

Can you niggers stop telling everyone to squat lower? Many people, including myself, took this the wrong way and tried hitting depths i wasn't physically capable for. This resulted in me getting injured and stopping squatting. Fuck you faggots

Attached: 1549165314216-fit.jpg (1576x768, 434K)

That extra inch or two really does change the squat though. It's far more challenging.

Simple rule: Squat as deep as possible. If you squat beyond your physical possibilities you are just fucking stupid

Its easy to go into butt wink if youre a noob and on last reps chaseing that depth

Yes, and thats when you reach a point beyond your current physical possibilities. Avoid it, don't be stupid. There are ways to fix that, work on it, then try again

LOWER

>good v. bad lighting
the ultimate and final red pill, tfw despite how much you train the limiting factor is how much downlighting you can find.

Next time hire personal trainer you faggot.

You should be put in jail with 99.99% of pts for scamming their clients by giving shit advice

L

O

N

G

D

O

O

N

G

I

N

M

Y

>squatted too deep
>injured myself
good, now stay the fuck out of my gym you walking pile of garbage

Kys nigger we had a streak

Most people are stupid
I see people all the time who can't do 25 squats without a bar insist they need to use a bar with 45 on each side.

why did you try to change your form when squatting at your maximum weight?
idiot.