Donuts before working out?

Apparently you’re supposed to be full and joocy as fuark because of all the carbs in the donuts before the workout, anybody tried this shit? Or does it just make you feel like shit. Pls don’t answer if you’re fat

Attached: E2EA4B5E-6815-4104-9A9C-968D64970DD0.jpg (792x1024, 120K)

I can workout on a fast so eating before means nothing, if you're going to do it though why not get carbs from something with less sugar?

Hell yea dude match it with black coffee and glazed donut fffff tasty ashell

I think it’s only because donuts taste really good and it’s easy to down 150+ grams of carbs through donuts. If I had to eat 150g of carbs with like sweet potatoes I’d rather put a gun to my mouth

i eat plenty of carb 2-3 hours before working out then have a sugary BCAA drink on the way. yeah it fucking helps. the important thing is to leave plenty of time after eating and not to drink too much.

holy absolute mouthbreathing autistic fuck

Because I suggested carbs from a source other than donuts you fat fuck? You probably look like shit

Hes probably on roids so it doesn't even matter

Chocolate is better. On top of the simple carbs, it's a vasodilator. Bit of chocolate before hitting the gym and you'll have the craziest pump ever

Donuts are low in carbohydrates and high in fat. They are not a good source of carbohydrates and they are terrible before a workout because the large amount of saturated fat in the donut reduces insulin sensitivity and inhibits and delays glucose uptake into muscles as it is needed, which impairs performance.

There are many superior options, including fruit with added refined sugar (if you demand something that's not just a plain food)

Attached: DIA2hz1XUAEfj4j.jpg (1000x1000, 139K)

Not everyday of course, like once every few months you buy a dozen donuts, crush like 6 and have a sick workout 2 hours later

>"i do something completely unrelated to what you're talking about, therefore what you're talking about means nothing!"

>OP wants easy carbs
>"hey OP try something with less sugar!"

>"n-no when i said sugar i meant donuts, haha"

>calling me a fat fuck when you're the little babby scared of sugar

>you're the little babby scared of sugar

I bet you've never had abs in your life bloatlord

based protein-dense donut

truth is i've never had more than 10% bf despite my best efforts to gain fat. feels like i'm living with cheats enabled.

but keep believing whatever helps you sleep at night :^)

Post flabby body

this time i'd rather just skip the whole
>u roidin
>u not eating as much as you say you are
>u got cancer lmao
and just let you go to bed with the comforting thought that everyone else's body functions exactly the same as your own and that nobody else can possibly have a genetic advantage over you in any way

More like you won't post it because you're a disgusting fatbody

Attached: 8985e74ae24df6b6d03d3be1471f0c97.jpg (600x315, 23K)

i wish. i made a thread on here a long time ago asking for advice on gaining bodyfat, needless to say it caused much confusion and contempt.

You can get carbohydrates from pre workout powder, no need to eat that garbage.

Best pre/ post carbs are cereal. specifically high sugar low fat. Any sugar really. goes well with whole milk so you're not just purely spiking on sugar, the fats help even you out a bit.

Pretty common knowledge though, this thread just shows how uninformed this community is.

If you want easily digestible carbs, just drink fruit juice or even soda. You don't want something complex to digest while youre moving around and training.

Youre even worst for thinking you should eat a fuckin bowl of cereal with milk before exercising. Exercising while digesting is basically asking for Endotoxemia. Either eat a full meal a couple hours before or take something that athletes use during games aka pure sugar (fruit juice gel for instance), not a bowl of fucking starch and milk.

God donuts are so fucking good

Attached: 5DC56E94-06FB-46CA-9447-6144674F5D38.jpg (1082x1920, 262K)

You can get the same effect of eating a donut by eating three tablespoons of white sugar.

uhhh eat more and don't exercise?
is it really a secret when 75% of the us population knows this formula?

>mister donut
fuck i miss Tokyo so fucking much

I eat about 1000 calories 30min before I workout including a big bowl of cereal and have had ZERO issues, we don't all have shit genetics.

Sugar crashes are not fun. I can't handle donuts before a workout.

Stryder would be proud

Attached: 1516494287954.png (220x229, 5K)

Those numbers are bullshit. A 450 calorie donut would be gigantic.

Ronnie Coleman started his days with like 10 scoops of nesquick and he was a mr olympia. Worked for him.

But..... muh OATS

You will never ever outrain a bad diet.

The problem is that Donuts aren't a great source of carbs. You'd get more cards eating a few slices of bread with some chocolate spread on top.

Donuts in essence are actually more fatty than anything - because they are, you know, DEEP FRIED, usually in Canola Oil. It won't really fuck you up, per say, but it WILL make you a bit more tired afterwards

Half of it is fat.

Im on day 135 of nofap and i would fuck that donut raw.

A Chad.

Not true.

Attached: donuts.png (1117x1091, 368K)

>not a good source of carbs
>more than double the carbs of sweet potato

Yeah okay.

I may not understand correctly but shouldn't it say 1 donut next to serving size?

Attached: licking.gif (400x224, 3.74M)

Servings per container should say 12, but it is pretty obviously per donut.

Attached: donoteat.png (1219x486, 159K)

Enjoy rhabdo

I got a bunch of Dunkin' gift cards and have been eating donuts for fun every two or three weeks. I usually feel more awake and have a boost after a donut and a cup of milk.

I prefer a meal with lots of protein before working put. Hate working out fasted or having eaten nothing but carbs.