It's after 5 pm

>it's after 5 pm
>usps left with my package at 5:24 am "out for delivery"
>still not here
what does this lazy nigger of a delivery driver do all day?

Attached: 1541031834937.jpg (2138x3201, 1.69M)

Guys its hard to fap to her knowing she like 14 what do?

go away brooke some of us have real problems
really, what is he doing? just sitting on a pile of packages eating mcchickens or what?

Most likely
1. You're on the ass end of the route and it's a heavy day
2. The address is fucked up on the label
3. He couldn't find it when he got to your house and will be dead last
t. mailman

So you dont want to fap to girl that is attractive and its arrousing you because muh society told you its wrong?

You are such faggot. I recently had sex with 12yr old girl (it was cash) (its legal in my country) and I wouldnt have problem where it wasnt

thanks for the insight, Cliff
seething even if it's probably not his fault
what are the odds he guessed what was in the big crate and decided to keep her for himself?
how often does that happen?

Is he black is he? There is unironically a problem with niggers stealing shit at any post office with them

he is but he's an old black so I don't implicitly distrust him like I would a nigger my own age

Just how big is it and when does he usually get there? If its fuck huge he might have to deliver it later because of it doesn't fit kek

She's 19
calm down

Attached: (you).jpg (480x360, 18K)

What fucking country do you live in

I dunno the tracker doesn't have the exact dimensions or weight for some reason this time
it's 5'0 put together and about 60 pounds without accessories so it could be a lot of sizes but I assume the chinks are good at packing
he gets here at around 2pm most days but this isn't the first time he has been really late
maybe logistics maybe the wacky tobacky

Why does she wear those stupid fucking braces, it makes me want to bash her stupid fucking face into mush every time I see her.

Does it say what time it got to the post office?

Imagine being 19 fucking years old and becoming a millionaire just by taking lewd pics

It makes her hotter

friday, before the holiday desu
it left for delivery this morning at 5:24 am
been waiting on this nut for longer than is healthy, I'm going to get ass cancer

That's pretty late, he either missed it and will deliver it last or the clerk fucked up and gave to the wrong mailman so it won't arrive till later

won't arrive until tomorrow I mean
fucking phoneposting

really hope it comes tonight, might go down to the post office first thing and pick it up tomorrow rather than wait for redelivery if it comes to that but holding out some hope
probably going to masturbate angrily if I see an error message on the tracking or at about 9pm, whichever comes first
why does the government and by proxy the post office hate ugly adult men so much?

Great bro.

He'll most likely have finished loading and be out with your sex toy before they open kek
I hate the roasties more, I've nearly been mauled a few time because stupid thots own massive dogs they can't controll

Not him but she used to look a lot prettier without braces before she became a thot.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-01-22 at 6.40.03 PM.png (599x601, 423K)

>tfw they probably fuck the dogs and that's why the dogs have no discipline

Jow Forums has me convinced that they do this desu

once they've knotted the roastie every which way they're not going to take her pathetic muttering of "no... stay...I am your master" seriously