Mgtow won't exempt you from getting false rape accusations aimed towards you so you may as well go after females...

Mgtow won't exempt you from getting false rape accusations aimed towards you so you may as well go after females anyways.

Attached: DxVtkV7X0AAg3j9.jpg (693x417, 46K)

exceptionally based and redpilled

But associating with women makes your chances of getting a false claim against you extremely higher. It's not too difficult to never be alone with a woman, and document every conversation, as well as to avoid as much interaction with them as possible. Of course it's dangerous times to be a man, but being careful makes it safer.

I "raped" a girl in uni. Good thing I have amounted to nothing or I fear she would accuse me.

Attached: 1517614404150.jpg (212x238, 9K)

It does however let me pretend that my solitude isn't entirely due to my own ineptitude and lack of any redeeming qualities

It's a game of risk management. The trick is having no social media whatsoever (it's all hot fucking garbage anyway) and never interacting with females in any social context. Basically no risk.

False rape accusations usually happen when a girl wants revenge for something unrelated anyway. It happened to me. Basically:
> be at a party
> girl says that Cinco de Mayo doesn't exist in Mexico and that it was invented by American beer companies
> I tell her she's wrong and make her look dumb for trying to seem woke
> I do it in a really embarrassing way and make fun of her for being so wrong
> Everyone laughs at her
> She runs off drunkenly crying
> Tells her boyfriend that she's going to call the police and tell them I raped her to get back at me
> He talks her out of it and later he privately warns me about her plan just in case
> I walk home from the party in case she tries calling the cops anyway
> MFW I wasn't even trying to have sex with her

Just avoid feminist women all together.

I hope her boyfriend dumped her shortly after. If my girlfriend falsely accused someone or was plotting to, I'd suspect it was just a matter of time until she pulled that shit on me.

I am a KHTV hikki NEET. Nobody knows I exist, and those that do know I never go outside, so I can never be accused of rape.

Attached: 1546155545667.png (1200x800, 545K)

That image is some next level autistic shit

Attached: laughing-pepe.jpg (399x385, 29K)

That guy had no self respect whatsoever. Every time they had a fight, she would flirt with other guys in front of him to get back at him. I think the only reason he was still with her was because he was afraid that if they broke up he'd struggle to get a new GF.

I've seen relationships like that many a time.
>Girl dates guy I'm sorta friends with
>A couple years younger than him
>Total thot, cheats all the time
>He finds out
>He's mad, but doesn't ditch her
>They're living together a couple months later
>I overhear her ranting to her friends
>She's mad that society won't let her cheat on him without being called names
>Eventually him being at college ends the relationship
>Dude stops being depressed and gets a pretty cool gf a few months later
She's dating another guy like that now. I shit-talked her right in front of him before I found out he was dating her and he didn't even say anything. And yeah, she's cheating on him. And yeah, they're living together now.

Women are fucking parasites.

The first guy's current gf (now fiance) is pretty chill as far as I can tell, actually, but her family in general is pretty trad so she's miles from being typical

Men who put up with this shit are nearly as bad

A FUCKING WASTE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1545551710270.png (330x400, 159K)

no avoiding women gives me more protection because they will not find my semen evidence on her.

Attached: Chris Brown.png (921x879, 750K)

>get false rape accusations aimed at me
>woman refuses to take a rape kit
>i have an alibi
>police in my country aren't retarded and don't instantly believe a female

being american must suck

Mainland America is gay as hell but it's the best I'll ever get. I doubt any country I want to go to would willingly let me in.

no shit they literally evolved to extract resources from men.

do women have the right to vote in your country because that is about to change. Women are going to change the laws in your country to guilty until proven innocent.

>Wagie status: Destroyed

so you did or didnt rape a girl?